• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Abandoned {Interest Check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

2028, The human race was eradicated by a virus that affected animals, and pets in no way, yet they could transmit it, and carry it, yet it didn't effect or harm them in anyway.

Now that the human race, the ones who used to care for their beloved, or abused pets, is extinct, their loyal companions must figure out how to fend for themselves, and thrive against the harsh weather, and mutating animals, and plants, and to repopulate to keep their species as well from falling extinct.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I would like this role-play to be as realistic as possible (As realistic as an animal Role-play can get) And productive. I would prefer if your characters were not ferrets, mice, bunnies, rats, etc. This will be a more strictly feline/canine role play.

Really? I thought it would be quite popular... Either way, sounds good— can't wait ^^

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would love to join.
You still have many of my role-plays to reply to, sir. Make sure you make your faulty experiments character soon. But yes, you may join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back