• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A zombie RP that's different...(interest check)

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
So with Halloween coming up, I've been making quite a few horror RP's. I've got one set in a town where the dead come to life at night, one creepypasta RP and one similar to the Maze Runner but a lot darker and scarier. I looked at them and I was thinking what's the biggest horror cliche out there?

Zombies.

Definitely zombies.

So...

This is a zombie RP. But not a normal one. Oh no. I've seen so many zombie apocalypse roleplays, and they're so similar. So I came up with a new idea.

In this RP, we are the zombies. It isn't an apocalypse, only a few undead. Our goal is to infect as many people as possible. We think like humans, albeit a little more murderous.

Just thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone wanted to join.

I'm interested in seeing how this goes. Maybe I'll hang back for a few days after it starts (if it does) to see if it's the right thing for me though.

Sorry for the absence guys, been really busy in real life and haven't really had time to check this site at all. If you guys are still interested I'll make the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back