• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a zombie apocalypse themed search

skissue

she/they/it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
hi there friends, rattie here yet again!!! lately i’ve been craving to do something zombie apocalypse based.. so here i am, revamping this old thread i had created specifically for that kind of stuff, haha!!
please read everything below, and if you find yourself interested in something, please message me a brief intro about yourself & what specifically you wanna do!! thank you so much!! :]
( ps - while i typically lean more towards 1x1 roleplays, i wouldn’t mind trying to do a small zombie apocalypse themed group rp instead, if anyone would like to create one with me!! )

hi, i’m rattie (or kate)! i’m a 23 year old incredibly-anxiety-riddled artist who uses she/they/it pronouns. i only write in third person pov, and i typically write out a few paragraphs of varying lengths; however, my muse has been very fickle as of late, so i can’t promise super long replies at moment (still at least a paragraph or more in length though). i usually never do one-liners, as i find them hard to work off of due to lack of detail n whatnot. i also usually write with proper capitalization when ic (i just write like this when ooc), and i’m a very slow responder both ic and ooc - sometimes it takes me a week or longer to reply, so please be aware of & comfortable with this if you decide to reach out to me. i greatly prefer discord for ic and ooc too, as i’m not very active on here - i might be willing to try pm’s though, if we can figure out how to set it all up and if you’re okay with very late replies!

also, i usually play female main characters, but can try my hand at playing other types of characters for background characters, or canons if we double for a fandom - i may also be willing to try multiple mains, but it depends on the plot we go with. i’m a huuuuuge romance lover though, and require romance to be incorporated in the rp somehow!! i greatly prefer MxF pairings unless doubling, in which i’m open to MxF or FxF for your end - i’m just not very experienced with MxM / other pairings.. but i could probably be convinced otherwise depending on what you had in mind, so honestly just ask me if you really want it!! :]

RULES & PREFERENCES
writer age: at least 18+, though preferably 21+ if possible to be closer to my own age!

writing style: third person pov only, please! i’m not too picky about response length, just as long as it’s not a one-liner / there’s something to work off of.

reply time: i’m perfectly fine with slower / scattered responses, both ic and ooc! also please do not expect rapid-fire responses from me - if you want to bump me here n there you can (it’s encourage actually, as i tend to be very forgetful anymore..), just please don’t spam / rush me!

ghosting: i’m ghost-friendly! while not a necessity, i’d appreciate it if you were ghost-friendly too, just in case i can’t give a proper farewell at any point. ;v;

romance & pairings: romance is a must, but it doesn’t have the be the only focus! i’m only looking for MxF pairings right now (at least for my end), but could try MxF or FxF for your side of things if we double up for a fandom. i just have very little experience with MxM / other pairings, i apologize - you can totes try to convince me with your oc / what you had in mind, though! oc x oc and some canon x oc (with me as the oc if we don’t double) pairings only too, btw. ^^

doubling: i will not double for original prompts rn unless it would fit in the prompt - ask! for fandoms, i will only double depending on the canon i’d be playing - i’ll list them below! i would ultimately prefer not to double if at all possible, though.

faceclaims: i mostly prefer drawn or anime / manga fcs for original stuff, but might be open to using realistic faceclaims depending on if you absolutely require it - just ask and i’ll see what i can do! otherwise, fc type depends on the type of fc each fandom uses!

triggers: please inform me of any triggers you may have sometime before we begin! as for me, i don’t really have any triggers atm (that i know of, anyways), and am perfectly okay with darker themes!

★ the walking dead
― currently looking for daryl or glenn!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing glenn, connie (maybe), or rick (maybe)!
― oc x oc accepted as well!

★ fear the walking dead
― looking for nick!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing alicia!
― oc x oc accepted as well!

★ the last of us
― looking for oc x oc only!
― i’d love to play an immune character if possible!

★ z-nation
― looking for 10K!
― honestly i’m not really sure if i’d double for this particular one, mostly because i don’t know who i’d be okay at.. maybe addy?
― oc x oc might be accepted, but mostly depends on the prompt!

★ all of us are dead
― looking for oc x oc only for this one!
― maybe we could do a version that takes place in america or something?

ORIGINALS
★ one ― something where my muse is immune and has to be brought somewhere specific by your muse, much like in TLOU!

★ two ― something where the zombie apocalypse starts while our muses are in college and must now try to escape the campus, as well as survive in their new world! could start in a different area than a college if requested though, i just thought a college would be interesting haha. we could totally time-skip to later in the apocalypse if the rp gets stale or something, too!

★ three ― our muses meet when my muse ends up stuck in one of your muse’s various hunting traps.

★ four ― your muse used to be a part of a particular group of survivors, but eventually left them due to finding out about their secret evil ways. now they’re being hunted down by the group - whether they know it or not - for knowing their secret, which could provide future difficulties for them and my muse, who they soon end up traveling with.

★ five ― our muses meet when they find themselves both trapped in the building they were both scavenging, due to a sudden zombie horde passing by outside.

★ six ― our muses cross paths when one ends up discovering the other badly injured in an abandoned building they happened to scavenge in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back