• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A world of fandoms | doubling

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
Welcome!

I am fairly new to this side, but I’d like to finally get started with some RPs. Fandom RPs are not for everyone, but I am craving them at the moment.
But what am I looking for?
  • You shouldn’t be afraid of doubling. I like to play a male character for you if you play one for me and we can make our OCs interact!
  • No one liners. They’re awful. I want at least one paragraph.
  • No overpowered characters, please. It’s just not fun, if you can’t stand a chance against a character.
Now, what fandoms and therefore pairings am I willing to play?

This is a little list of and the more ** it has, the more I crave the certain fandom.

Star Wars ****
OC x canon; canon x canon
Looking for: Kylo Ren, Han Solo, Anakin Skywalker, Poe Dameron, Cassian Andor
I can play: Leia, Rey, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Poe Dameron

Game of Thrones ***
Looking for: Jon, Jaime, Sandor
I can play as: Robb, Jon, Sansa, Brienne, Arya

Harry Potter **
OC x canon
Looking for: Draco, Neville, Fred, George, Remus, Sirius
I can play as: Neville, Remus, Harry, Ron (ask for more)

Looking for: Zuko
I can play as: Katara, Sokka

Throne of Glass ***
OC x canon
Looking for: Rowan, Dorian, Chaol
I can play as: Dorian, Chaol, Aedion

Marvel **
OC x canon
Looking for: Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Loki, Stephen
Strange
I can play as: Peter Parker, Thor, Steve Rogers

Maze Runner *
OC x canon
Looking for: Newt
I can play as: Thomas

shoot me a pm if interested!

Star Wars ****
OC x canon
Looking for: Kylo Ren, Han Solo, Anakin Skywalker,
I can play: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan

Game of Thrones ***
OC x canon
Looking for: Jon, Jaime,
I can play as: Robb, Jon

I would be interested in either of these fandoms, and the names that are in the quote are characters I am willing/looking to play, I have had years of doubling experience as well as over 10 years of roleplaying (or writing fan fiction since I was 14). Let me know if you are still looking. And I can shoot you a PM afterwards.

I would be interested in either of these fandoms, and the names that are in the quote are characters I am willing/looking to play, I have had years of doubling experience as well as over 10 years of roleplaying (or writing fan fiction since I was 14). Let me know if you are still looking. And I can shoot you a PM afterwards.
Shoot me a PM, I’d be very interested in plotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back