A Wild Introduction Has Appeared-- !

Fabularum

The Realistically Unrealistic
Oh, dear- well- I don't usually know what to put in introductory things?
But having skimmed haphazardly through others' posts here's a few base things about myself!

Call me Fal (although I reply to literally anything),
I've been at the "RP-Game" for mayhaps 7-8 years now and writing creatively for plenty longer (short-stories, poems, etc.). I warn you now, I am not wholly accustomed to forums as a medium however that won't stave me from writing and plotting and pursuing the general interest. I'm not all too fickle with settings, plotlines, characters or length (even though I tend to write quite a ton myself). So I hope we can find commonplace interest together; but regardless I mainly do this because it steels up my creative outlets just a bit more- if that makes sense- 
I hope to continue to hone my writing skills and characterization here! As well as meet like-minded folk. 

Welcome to RpNation @Fabularum!

Glad you decided to join! Forums aren't that difficult to get used to as I was in a similar boat myself a few years back. Please take a moment or two to review our site rules found here just so you're familiar with them.

Let me know if you have any questions as I'd be happy to answer them. :smile2:  

Stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back