• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *ੈ♡⸝A weird furrys search for niche things⸝🪐༘⋆ (1x1 partner search)

Gummy Worm

. * . * .🌙 * . * *
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ᴵˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?
Hello everyone!! My name is Gummy (Gum, Worm, whatever) I am a Demi boy (he/They) and 18 years old!! Im just a simple gay boy looking for fun rp partners to build worlds and stories with!!! Now then A little bit about me!

Ive given you all my basic info but what do I bring to the table? Well, I've been Roleplaying for years!! I started slow mostly on Roblox and such but once 2020 hit I really picked it up and now I'd consider myself a professional roleplayer!! I can write from beginner to lit/semi-novella and I have very few triggers (but will always respect yours) Now then as the Title probably gives away I am a furry (I know shocking) and I only play as Anthro/Furry characters (Password is Possum), no this cannot be bargained with and if you're not willing to respect it then stop reading now please ^w^ However I do not require you to play as Anthro!! (Side note: I am most comfortable doing BxB but I can also do any other paring)

What do I expect of you? Not much!! just that you are Kind, Respectful, and Active!! I get that life happens but I'm a chronic overthinker and will become sad if left unanswered for long periods, I get that life happens it's if it's an emergency poof then I'll totally understand but if you are planning on going on hiatus or know you're gonna be gone for a while please inform me of that so I don't over think! it!

There is a hidden password to make sure you read all this!!! If you don't put it then I won't respond
Now then, the first section I'm gonna hit you with is my fandoms!!! Just FYI the plots that I put for fandoms are merely suggestions and Illy open to new ideas!!!

Now then I've realized that a lot of my fandoms are rather...Niche so Im gonna put them into two sections: Popular and niche

⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ The Amazing Digital Circus ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ I have a loose plot but until I finish it I'm not putting it here
→ Gummigoo x Pomni, Gummigoo x OC, Kinger x OC, Jax x Gangel, Jax x OC
→ No ships for Caine yet because idk whats up with him

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Undertale/Deltarune ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ (no plots for this one ATM)
→ General ships: (ADULT) Asriel x OC, Alphys x Undyne, Chris x Rasiel, Rasiel x OC
→ I haven't been in the fandom for a while so I'm a little rusty (and no I will not play as a romanceable skeleton, you weirdos)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Bad guys ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot 1: Wolf's life has made a turn for the best, he now had a good job, awsome girlfriend, and never had a need to go back to his life of crime. the only issue is...you cant teach an old dog new tricks, Wolf still struggles with trying to be a "normal citizen" especially with his Girlfriend being the mayor...Fox would kill wolf if she heard him going back... So wolf remained a good boy...for now.
→Plot 2: In another world Wolf never went good, he stayed in his high action life of crime with his life long friends, but recently he had started taking more of a liking towards Snake, the grumpy reptile just had something so...charming about him
→ General ships: Wolf x Diane, Wolf x Snake, Wolf x OC, Shark x OC
→ Im so excited for the second movie

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Zootopia ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot 1: Nick and judy were finally doing it, after years of friend zoning and staying in awkward tension the two officers were finally dating (idk where to go with this one, this is just a fluffy romance plot)
→ Plot 2: Chief Bogo sighed as he set yet another report to the side before taking off his glasses and standing up and stretching, he looked out his window to see the dark sky before chuckling. he was probably the only one in the building. as he left his office he still heard typing coming from the reception desk, sure enough Clawhausier was still there working at his dsek. The bull smiled a little and approached the leopard, "Good evening Clawhausier" the bull said making the shorter man jump "O-oh Chief Bogo you scared me" he said giggling "are you heading home?" the lepord asked and the bull nodded.

"what are you still doing here?" he asked as Clawhausier shrugged "just finishing up some late work, ill head out with you." he said getting up. as the two walked and talked the larger bull realized he was feeling a certain way that he hadn't felt in a long time.
→ The former mayor Lionheart had finally been released from jail and he wasn't quite sure what to do, he had managed to avoid jailtime for what happened at the asylum but now everyone hated him, he didn't have anywhere to go except...for and old friends place.
→ General Ships: Nick x Judy, Clawhausier x Bogo, Lionheart x OC, Nick x OC, Bogo x OC
→ Ive had these plots save for a while now lmao

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Wings of fire ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ I have THOUSANDS of plots for this! just hit me up and we can work it out!!
→General Ships: WAY to many but I can do: Oc x OC, OC x CC, CC x CC
→ My all-time favorite fandom!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ My Little pony ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Same thing as the last one, Im willing to do a normal plot or an infection plot
→ General Ships: also same as WOF: Oc x Oc, Oc x Cc, and Cc x Cc
→ I <3 the silly pony show

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Fnaf ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Same thing here for the last two lmao! I can do almost and character from: Fnaf 1, Fnaf 2, Fnaf SL, Fnaf PS, and Security Breach
→General Ships: for here I'm doing: Oc x CC or CC x CC
→ Har har har har

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Puss In Boots ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot 1: In a different timeline Death wins, after defeating the cat in battle he take the famous Puss in boots to his world, however at this point Death was much more...interested int the feline than he had been before. instead of sending the cat to spend the rest of eternity n his after life, Death wanted to talk.
→Plot 2: Right after the movie ends Puss, Kitty, and Perrito decide to start making there way home...where ever that may be
→ General ships: Puss x Death, Puss x Kitty, Death x OC, Papa bear x OC
→ Ive actually never gotten to rp this fandom

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Mario Bros. ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots yet
→ General ships: Bowser x Luigi, Bowser x OC
→ I just like bowser

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Sonic the hedgehog ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ same thing
→ General ships: Sonic x Shadow, Tails x OC, Silver x OC, Weresonic x Shadow
→ Sonadow for life

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Hazbin Hotel ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Listen all my plots are Huskerdust angst ok...
→ General ships: Husk x Angel, Vox x Valentino, Sir Pentuious x OC
→ I loved the show so much

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Helluva boss ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ I got nothing
→ General ships: Blitzo x Stolas, Loona x Vortex, Fizzarolli x Asmodeus
→ PLEASE JUST LET BLITLAS BE A THING VIZZIE POP

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Warriors ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ This is simular to WOF
→ General ships: Oc x Oc only
→ I haven't read the books but I love the world!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Fantastic Mr. Fox ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ (FAVORITE)

→ I have some ideas for plots but they arent fleshed out yet
→ General ships: Mr. Fox x Kylie, Older Ash x OC, Older Kristofferson x OC, Kylie x OC
→ I love this movie so much so please somebody do this for me!!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Indigo Park ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot idea: Ever since the park had closed Rambley had been bored... with nothing to do and nowhere to got the raccoon found himself spending most days doing nothing, he went out a few times to meet Finley or sometimes Molly (he avoided Lloyd). but when the raccoon went to visit the serpent this faithful day something felt different between the two like there was some kind of kindling fire
→ General Ships: Rambley x Finley, Rambely x Lloyd, OC x Rambley, OC x Lloyd, OC x Finley
→ Now as some of you may know some people act weird with this fandom so just...please don't ;-;

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Night in the woods ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot 1: Gregg loved Angus, always had and always would. but recently it had felt like the two were...stuck. Nothing was moving forward and the two had seemed to grow apart which Gregg did not want. However the already excitable fox didn't operate well under presser and stress so his efforts to bring the two back just seemed to push his lover further back.
→ Plot 2: Mae was never looking for love, she always had a lot on her mind and she didn't want to add dating to the mix, that was until she met Bea. the crocodile was the most amazing girl she'd ever met, cool, smart, kind in her own way. and suddenly the once cold-hearted feline was no pining after the girl of her dreams
→ General ships: Gregg x Angus, Mae x Bea, Oc x Oc
→ I don't really have a note for this one, all characters must be 18+ or at least the same age (17 and 17)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Billie Bust Up ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots (especially since the chapter I like isn't even out yet lol)
→ General ships: Schrimshaw x Percy
→ I love the silly goat game

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Paw Patrol ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
(Anthro/Highschool AU)
→ I don't have a written plot but basically its an anthro version of the paw patrol characters in a high school setting
→ Chase x Marshall, Sky x Everest, Rubble x oc, Rocky x Zuma, Chase x oc, Marshall x oc
→ I've had this idea for so long

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Duncan and Eddie ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots
→ Duncan x Eddie, Kip x Mason, Duncan x OC
→ I doubt anyone gonna want this one but I love the comic

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ TMNT (2012) ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots yet
→ Leo x OC, Mikey x OC, Raph x OC, Donnie x April, Donnie x OC, Splinter x OC
→ I <3 the silly turtle show

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Spyro ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot: Spyro had been one of the world's greatest heroes for years but the dragon was an adult now and he knew it was time to settle down, The dragon had moved into a new den far away from his past home, he was curious as to what (or who) this town had in store. rest assured he wont be disappointed
→ General ships: Spyro x OC, Deblin x OC, Hunter x Spyro
→ I replayed all the games a little while ago so its all in my head

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ 101 Dalmatian Street ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ (No plots yet)
→ General ships: Dylan x Fergus
→ Not much for this one but Dylan x Fergus sounds fun!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Lackadaisy ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ General plot: Rocky giggled to himself as he stumbled in from another "successful" booze run, as he sat at the bar Y/N scoffed "you know you could at least TRY to make sure your clothes come back in one piece" they said causing Rocky to smile as he leaned over the bar "aww~ does somebody care about me?" he asked causing Y/N to smirk "nah, i'd just hate to run out of booze to sell" they said sticking out their tongue a bit to hide the soft blush under their fur
→ General ships: Rocky x OC, Freckles x Ivy, Freckles x OC, Victor x OC, Dorian x Wick, Victor x Mordecai, Nicodeme x OC
→ I actually would love to do this fandom right now

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Star fox ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot: Fox McCloud was once the greatest star piolet this side of the Milky Way but little did anyone expect that the Fox would settle in with his sworn enemy. Fox had started seeing Wolf O'Donnell after seeing him in a bar, the once-swone enemies had both given up flying and now found themselves falling for each other
→ General ships: Fox x Wolf, Fox x Falcon, Panther x Wolf, Wolf x OC, Falcon x OC
→ Ive never played the entire game series but I love the ships lol

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Goofy Movie ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→No plot yet
→ General Ships: Max X Bradley, Max x OC, Max x Bobby, Goofy x OC
→ IM SO GLAD PEOPLE LIKE THIS AGAIN!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Poppy Playtime ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Ok so I only have one ship for this and that's Catnap x Dogday, so instead of plots I'm just gonna put AU's
→College AU, Highschool AU, Daycare AU, Sitcom AU, Middle of the woods AU

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Bluey ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots at the moment
→ General ships: Bandit x Chilli, Bandit x Fido, Bandit x Pat, Adult Rusty x Adult Jack, Adult Bluey x Adult Jean Luc, Uncle Stripes x OC, Radley x OC, Radley x Frisky, Buskar x OC
→ NO MINOR CHARACTERS ARE GONNA BE IN THE ROMANCE!!! EVERYONE MUST BE 18+ EVEN IF THEY ARE AGED UP

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Kung fu Panda ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plots yet
→ General ships: Po x Tigress, Po x Tai Lung, Ping x oc
→ This is a new one for me

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Beastars ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ Plot: Jack paces back and fourth nervously as he tires to plan for the upcoming meteor festavel, of course out of everyone in the school they just had to pick the most in decisive person, As Jack paced he heard the door open, it was Legoshi! "Hey, I heard you might need some help?" the grey wolf asked as Jack blushed a little and smiled "y-yeah I could use your help!"
→ General ships: Jack x Legoshi, Legoshi x Louis, Gohin x OC, Oc x Oc, and a lot more
→ Ive been a beastars fan since the anime came out

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯✮ Regular show ✮⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

→ No plot
→General ship: Mordeci x Rigby
→ I've wanted to do this one for a very long time!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Now for my more original ideas!!! I put a lot of time into thinking of these!!!
Muse A had been divorced/widowed for years, raising his kid(s) by himself and staying silently depressed... in an attempt to cheer him up his friends decided to take him to the bar for some drinks, and that's when he spots Muse B from across the bar, and immediately his face grew warm, for the first time in years Muse A's icy heart began to thaw for someone (Plot twist: Muse B is already married in an extremely abusive relationship and starts hooking up with Muse A more and more until he either A. Divorces his husband or B. Gets caught)

Muse A was a hero, in every meaning of the word. he always put a stop to evil-doers like Muse B, however...Muse B was slippery, no matter how much Muse A tried Muse B always slipped away into the night. that was until one night when Muse A returned home after a long day and found Muse B? Laying drunk on his couch.

"Dont make this a big deal" Muse A grumbled as he took Muse B's hand. the two were fake dating well... Muse A was fake dating and Muse B had no clue oh Muse A's scheme and thought they were really together. Muse A had been broken up with and was hell-bent on winning them back and what was the best way to do that? Jelousy~ Muse A believed that if he became all Lovey Dovey with Muse B (who liked him since they were kids) the their ex would grow jealous a want Muse A back (Plot twist, Muse B finds out but by the time he does Muse A is genuinely in love with him)

Muse A was a cosmic horror, a big scary monster who ruled galaxies with an iron fist and Muse B was...just a mortal, living his life. But when Muse A loses a bet he has to spend 1 year on earth as a mortal, once he arrives he and Muse B are instantly starcrossed. the two waste no time getting together, but as the year draws to a close, Muse A has to choose to stay here. and die on earth with his lover or go back to the stars?

Muse A had been a Doctor for many years and has seen plenty of patients but he never forgot Muse B. He came in from a horrible car accident leaving him missing a leg, having no one to take care of him Muse B left to adjust to his new life alone. Muse A always felt bad just sending him off so he made a bold decision, he was going to find Muse B.

Muse A hated vacations, staying at some random beach? surrounded by people he didn't know or want to be around? having to pretend like he's part of a perfect family for two whole weeks? the whole thing was a drag. But as Muse A left early in the morning to go sit by the ocean he noticed someone else. someone sitting in the lifeguard chair...someone...very attractive. Muse A didn't talk to him then but each morning he would notice the guy sitting there so on the third day he made his move, The two hit it off immediately and Muse B offered to show Muse A around. as the day came to a close the two found themselves locked in a kiss...but how would the newfound lovers survive on such a short time?

Muse A and Muse B were once in a band together, it lasted through high school but kinda...fell apart due to most of the group going separate ways. Muse A went on to become a famous musician and Muse B well... they stayed in town, While on tour Muse A decided to make a little pit stop at their home town when he ran into Muse B! The two talked for a while and Muse A offered Muse B a free ticket to his next show, and to his surprise they actually showed up!! now it was midnight and the two were still up talking as old feeling rekindled

"Ok, Its just for the dare...I can do this" Muse A thought as he was shut in the closet with Muse B, Muse A was the most popular boy in school. Football star, ladies man, etc. and Muse B was not... he was a huge shut in and did not like being at party like this one. he was only there because his friends were and now he was somehow playing 7 minutes in heaven with the biggest jock in the school (and his harshest bully) "Just...get ti over with" Muse B said unaware on what this would open up for the two

Muse A Loved star-gazing but they never expected a star to come to him, one night while staring at the sky a shooting star shot by. Muse A only had one wish, To not be alone anymore. and something must have heard them because a few minutes later the same shooting star laded in his backyard and inside the large crater was a...person? Muse A scrambled into the hole to check on Muse B, They were alive but unconscious. Muse A brought them inside and wondered "is this the answer to my wish?"

He was a boy they were a (Enter gender here), and the two couldn't be any different Muse A Was a skater and a punk. Always getting into fights and breaking the law and Muse B was the star child, straight A's, Dance classes, Class president, etc but the two were the closest friends you could ever meet...so close that some started wondering if "friends" was the proper term to use for them

"The year was 1737 and the world lived in fear from the dreaded Vampires that roamed the world however we of course know now that the monsters don't exist" the teacher said at the front of the class causing a small chuckle to come from Muse A. It was now 1998 and Muse A was a vampire, a relatively young one (only 135) and hearing this doubt of his existence was comical, soon the class was over as Muse A made his way out, he had plans for tonight. he had taken a...special interest in a certain student and had convinced them to meet him after school, Muse B was practically giddy as they meet up with Muse A by his locker. Muse B had been crushing on Muse A forever and this chance to be alone with him was incredible.

After the two left Muse A walked with Muse B as they talked and once they were out of sight Muse A made his move, he pushed Muse B To the wall and bit their neck only...Muse B didn't die and start to transform instead he was blushing...not even feeling the pain.

Hope yall are interested!!!

Last edited:
Hiiii! I'm Angel. I loved ALL of the plots. But my all time favorite had to be Kinda Spacy. I read into it and would love to do it. Any of them, honestly. I would love to make up a new Sona for this. I've been wanting to make a masculine Sona for SO LONG!

Hiiii! I'm Angel. I loved ALL of the plots. But my all time favorite had to be Kinda Spacy. I read into it and would love to do it. Any of them, honestly. I would love to make up a new Sona for this. I've been wanting to make a masculine Sona for SO LONG!
OMG AWSOME!!!! I was so worried that nobody would be interested in this!!! Let me shoot you a DM and we can discuss this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back