A Warrior Cats Roleplay? Would anyone join? Ideas welcomed!

Sage

Elder Member
So I used to roleplay Warrior Cats roleplays all the time when I was younger. That is actually how I learned to roleplay. So I was thinking if I made a roleplay with 2 or 3 clans, would anyone be willing to join? And is so, anyone have any plot ideas?

MY GOD I AM SO JOINING.

I mean.

Hey, cool! Warriors!

I think we'll get along well together, Sage. Fantasy and dragons and Warriors and all that. :P

You're probably much more experienced at coming up with ideas about these things, but how about the names of the Clans? -goes off on a whimsical stroll through a whole bunch of possible Clan names-

This is way odd topic, but about those people you said you could recruit for Discordia...

Haha yeah we do seem to like a lot of the same roleplays. As far as names go, I could list forever. And I will message them now. They have been busy the last few days.

Okay so here is the list of names I have thought of for clan names. Need help deciding two or three names! Iceclan, Snowclan, Airclan, Skyclan, Rockclan, Mountainclan, Plainclan, Forestclan, Streamclan, Oceanclan, Breezeclan, Nightclan, Grassclan, Leafclan, Cloudclan, Lakeclan, let me know which ones you like. suggestions are welcome too!

i want to get it up by saturday, maybe even tommorow afternoon. just want to have a decent amount of people interested and also a good plot (and of course clan names)

if you go on their website (i forget the name but it should show up if you google warrior cats offical website) you can learn a bit about it. that was you are not totally confused. -------------------------------- And anyways.... anyone have any ideas? I was thinking that if it is just two clans they are rival clans and are contently fighting. If it is 3 clans, maybe they are dealing with some terrible problem such as humans taking over their homes (like in the book), a pack of wolves preying on them, or something like that.

Personally I think you should use one clan for people to rp in and then have one or two rival clans because with 2 clans things get stretched out and complicated.

i thought with the multiple clans it would be more interesting because we could have things played out fights, gatherings and such. Plus there would be more chances for people to play things like leader, deputy, medicince cat, and medicine cat apprentice. but maybe one clan could work. Ok people just need to know what would you all prefer. if we do one clan we can just make npcs of the other clan cats. oh and i was thinking that since leader, deputy, medicine cat, and medicine cat apprentice are very special spots I think I am going to make it that you have to make and play a certain number of cats to be able to play one of these four spots. this is because we need to have a good number of warriors and apprentices. i hate when people only play one spot, usually being the main spots. takes out the fairness of the rp.

And we might not have enough RPers to make two Clans. I'd prefer having two Clans to RP from myself, but unless we get a lot of people NPC Clans sound like good ideas.

Iceclan, Snowclan... someone made a fanfiction about these two. :3

Skyclan... SkyClan's a real Clan, isn't it? Yes, it is. Go read Firestar's Quest.

Rockclan, Mountainclan... Pretty much a synonym for Tribe of Rushing Water.

Which leaves

StreamClan, OceanClan, BreezeClan, NightClan, GrassClan, LeafClan, CloudClan, LakeClan, AirClan, PlainClan, ForestClan...

I like Lake, Grass, Night, and Air. If I had to choose two, it'd be Lake and Air, or Night and Air.

Yeah I just relized Skyclan was a clan. I was thinking I really liked Airclan Nightclan and Lakeclan too. Maybe I'll have all three in the rp, but one or two being the main. Just to give the rp a more realistic feel.

ok niv. if anyone tries to make a branchpaw ill tell em no lol. and i have decided to make one clan for now and 2 npc clans. ill post the forum asap.

ok guys i will be posting up the rp and the character fourms soon so keep an eye out for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back