A vicious dance with death (RP 1x1 based on the song "My R") TW: Self-loathing, Suicune

Sora No Kami

Kitty Kami
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hiya! I'm Sora, aka the Kitty Kami, and I have an RP idea!
I was listening to Will Stetson's english cover of "My R" by Kurage-P, and I had an idea for an RP plot.

(The song in question: )

So, the plot goes as follows:
A young petite girl named Libitina Thana (Otherwise known as Tiny Tina) has trouble feeling the drive to continue living life, though most wouldn't know by how she acts. On the outside, she seems to be the perfect beauty, with the best grades, the most handsome boyfriend, and her life is perfect. But on the outside, it's the opposite. She hates how she looks because it invokes jealousy and lust. She struggles every night to get good grades, to the point where she neglects her health. Her boyfriend dumped her after a week because she dating her wasn't like how he wanted it to be. Her life is far from perfect. So everyday she goes to the rooftop of her school, takes her shoes off, and prepares to throw herself off the building, but everyday, something stops her. Whether it's her thoughts of home, family, or her friends, she always finds a reason to put her shoes back on and walk away. But life goes from bad to worse, and she no longer has any reason to stop herself. So she rushed up to the rooftop, kicked her shoes off and rushed over to the edge of the school building, when someone stops her.

Now, this is where you come in. Whether you're a friend, an admirer, a teacher, or even a passerby, your role is to save this girl's life, and inspire her to keep on living.

DM me if interested.

Tina face claim: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/p...sparent.png/revision/latest?cb=20230531030026

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back