• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a very fall harry potter search

starryskyss

daydreamer
:ghost::darkwizardhat::captaincat:🍁
hello everyone!! i am back making my second partner search on this site merely because i’m craving a harry potter roleplay right now and my other thread is having no luck finding partners. i’m hoping a thread centered specifically around harry potter will help me out a bit more!
i’m looking for canon x canon (mainly for marauders era), canon x oc, and oc x oc!!

im looking for partners who can give me more than just a paragraph to work with. i would like for my partner to be able to not only reply to what i have written, but also work to push the story forward. if you do that, i can promise i'll be sure to do the same. not only that but PLEASE be able to write more than one sentence... i'd appreciate at least a paragraph. my replies aren't always the lengthiest in the world i will admit, but i can always give at least one paragraph per character. with that being said it isnt a requirement, but be open to doubling if the story may call for it. i find it to be more fun and it helps to keep me more engaged. romance is also not a requirement. i like to make characters that seem like they'd be perfect for one another and plan for them to end up together, but sometimes it just doesnt work that way. i like to see the romances play out on their own. i am rather big on ooc chatter. however, again it is not a major requirement. if thats not something youre comfortable with, no worries!! if it is though, dont be afraid to gush to me about our characters, plot, share songs that remind you of characters/scenes, mood boards, etc. im a sucker for ALL of it!

i have a few ideas in mind for plots that i wont be listing here as im more comfortable discussing privately with my partner to get a sense of what they’re looking for first. i love bouncing ideas back and forth off my partner so i feel listing my ideas here wouldn’t be very collaborative. if you’re interested, please send me a pm!! i cant wait to hear back from you :)

IMG_4770.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back