• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A very desperate search for a long time partner by a chronic procrastinator

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
So uh, i somehow always end up forgetting to reply, or the other person does, and then the rp just sorta... Dies. And then i get bored and take on 20 new rps that also die.

*sigh*

Okay, my last attempt to actually find a long term partner. Here we go. *cue the music*

Disclaimer: some of the requests and info below are pretty straightforward, since I've decided not to sugarcoat it in order to give you the best idea of what i'm looking for. I know it also sounds like i'm looking for a babysitter, but i'm here to adjust and try to do what you'd be more comfortable with too!

About me:

-I'm a girl, 17yo, and am currently on mobile so we'll just ignore any fancy coding options because we're savages

-I'm in the CEST/UTC +2 time zone, and I sleep until lunch now that it's summer so I'm going to be active in the afternoon/night.

-I LOVE world building. Sometimes more than the rp itself. So if you're not into coming up with random details and lots of communication and OOC chat, then the back button is top left.

-I need someone who is patient enough to put up with my procrastination and kick me when I don't reply. Not kidding. Be rude and call me out on my bs when the moment comes. I won't mind.

-Please be at least a little bit experienced in roleplaying! I'm not a gem when it comes to grammar or being a talented writer, so I'm not looking for another Brontë sister. Just be a decent writer.

-Please be at leadt a bit open-minded. I am open to many/most characters, backstories, dark themes, orientations, etc etc. I enjoy putting various elements in stories, so if you think you might mind any such aspects we probably won't work too well together.

-Please be available on other media! As i said, I procrastinate the hell out of my roleplays, but i'm active on other media daily. So if you're open to ooc chat on instagram, twitter, discord or something similar, hmu!

-In general, just be ready to come up with a detailed long ass story with me! Read more about my interests below, if you haven't given up yet!

Stuff I'm not really interested in:

-Unless it's an AU so epic it'll send my brains flying to London and back when it blows my mind, I'm not interested in fandom rps.

-I'm not too fond of futuristic stuff either.

Okay now stuff I DO like:

-Fantasy. Basically if you throw dragons or witches at me I'll marry you so *shrugs*

-Romance. I've been poisoned by soap operas. I love romance. Just- Anything with it.

-Horror/Mystery. My guilty pleasure. Just hit me with what you've got.

-Steampunk. It's cool.

-Mythology. I like a lot of different ones.

Anyway that's about it for now, i'll edit and add stuff when it's not 1am.

Please tell me a bit about yourself and your ideas!

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to do some fantasy/romance RP? Perhaps we could build a world based on multiple mythologies from different places (my favorites are Greek and Japanese mythology) I have Discord, too! I'll talk more about myself if you're interested. Thanks for your time! :)

Hi! I was wondering if you would like to do some fantasy/romance RP? Perhaps we could build a world based on multiple mythologies from different places (my favorites are Greek and Japanese mythology) I have Discord, too! I'll talk more about myself if you're interested. Thanks for your time! :)

Hi! Is there any chance you'd also be available on other media for ooc chat?

Also, what kind of idea were you thinking about?

Hi! Is there any chance you'd also be available on other media for ooc chat?

Also, what kind of idea were you thinking about?
I generally just use discord when talking OOC, if that's alright. And the idea is that perhaps there could be characters that are based on certain gods or from certain mythologies, or something to that extent. It would be of some sort of world including witches, faeries, sirens, dragons, and so on so forth. At least, that's just off the top of my head.

I generally just use discord when talking OOC, if that's alright. And the idea is that perhaps there could be characters that are based on certain gods or from certain mythologies, or something to that extent. It would be of some sort of world including witches, faeries, sirens, dragons, and so on so forth. At least, that's just off the top of my head.

Do you have any prefrences for pairings and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back