• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Vengeful King and his Naive Wife

stars_sub

Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am a female, looking for someone who'd like this plot.

It has been nearly one and a half year, since my father was executed, and you took your revenge and his kingdom. But it wasn't just over yet. You wanted more of it, so you also took me. The last left in his bloodline and you didn't want any more rebellion from his bloodline. I am your wife and All this time its been difficult understanding when you were in a good mood or a bad one. But till this date you made me scared due to how unpredictable you are. You could take me wherever and whenever you wanted. You pretended you cared at times, because you'd hurt my feelings soon enough. At times you were sweet and at times hurtful. It was all a game to you.
Its been almost a fortnight since you haven't returned from your visit from a neighbouring Kingdom. But tonight, as you expected your wife to be waiting for you, you found me asleep in the chambers soundly, unlike other nights. I seemed like I was sound asleep. My strawberry blondes open and spread out on the pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back