• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Vagrant & His Gay Panic [MxM]

floatytoasty

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello, hello!

Name's Toast, or Josh, call me Nancy if you'd like, I don't care! (That's a joke, don't actually call me Nancy that'd just be weird lol) But back on track! I'm here today to find someone interested in an OCxOC, MxM RP focused mainly on romance, comedy, drama, fluff, and most importantly: orientation play! The idea stems from me playing around with the concept of a wandering vagrant (my character, who I'll dive into in a quick minute!) falling in love while still stuck in that 'on-the-move' mindset. Orientation play is a favorite of mine, and I love the endless possibilities it brings. It's too much fun to play with!! >u<

So! Lemme give you a quick rundown on my character I'll be using! His name's Rye (file attatched!), he's a 24 year old from New York City who left a life of endless partying behind in exchange for a quieter, more carefree lifestyle on the road, after a brush with death left him contemplating what he wanted to do with his life. He's kind at heart, and is always willing to lend a hand, though all the travelling has worn him down, and he's shut himself up a bit after a few nasty encounters, so upon first meeting, he'll come off as a bit... asshole-ish. Maybe that's just how everybody from NYC is? Who knows. What you know is that it'll take a bit to get through the shell that he's developed over time. He really is a good guy! Just a bit of a hardass. I mention he's from NYC? He's going to be a naturally vulgar person, but forgive him, he's working on that, really. Swears are like a filler word for him at this point, he's said 'em so much. He stands at a tall 6'3, 225 lbs, and is most comfortable when he's on the move, watching the scenery go by whether it's from the open door of a train car chugging along, the window of some good samaritan who's offered him a ride to the next town over, or just walking down alongside the nearest freeway, knapsack slung over his shoulder. Did I mention he carries a knapsack? It's full of the basic necessities, a bar of soap, toothbrush and paste, a few extra clothes lining the inside, as well as a few extra bits & bobs. He makes it a habit to always carry a disposable camera to take in the sights, as he lost his phone somewhere along the first few towns he passed through.. whatever extra pockets are on his knapsack jingle and jangle with loose rolls of film he plucked from previous disposable cams. He swears he'll get them developed once he's finally done wandering, though that end goal doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight as of now. Also, since he has a history of partying, he's not the cleanest of individuals. No, that doesn't mean he stinks. He's no stranger to drinking or smoking, is what I'm getting at, so don't be surprised if he's got a cig, blunt, or flask in hand.

As for our setting and establishing plot, that's completely up to us to decide! I want to set up for what is probably gonna be a really fun writing session, so I don't want to force anything to be set in stone besides the themes I'm shooting for! I wanna hear what you have for ideas! I'm a super flexible writer, I do my best to match my partners from one-liners to multi-para, and I've been RPing for just over 10 years now! I am also available both on here as well as Discord, which is my preferred method of RPing, though with this being my first major post, I'm not yet allowed to post in the off-site threads just yet. You pick & choose what you're comfortable with, I don't mind either way.

If you're thinking of taking me up on my offer, I do want to set some ground rules before we go on to brainstorm and fawn over our boys like a buncha dummies.

-MUST be 18+ This isn't me implying that there'll be NSFW, I just do not enjoy writing with minors, it's just awkward to me, to be frank.

-I'm not available 24/7, even though I work from home, so please don't expect lighting fast responses all day, every day! I'm human too, just like you. Things happen IRL, sometimes out of my control, and I just can't help it. This applies the other way around too! At least, I'll assume so. So I won't bump or pester you if a response takes more than an hour or two. I usually ping after a day or two of radio silence, just to check up on you! I'm a very patient person and I understand that shit happens!

-Don't be afraid to hit pause on the writing if you're feeling that something's out of place or not to your liking! Occasional OOC talk is more than encouraged, and I mean that! I think the best RPs come from partners who go out of their way to understand eachother, and talking about how a scene's going, where you want to steer it, who you want to steer, so on so forth, is a good way to really make it fun for the both of us!

-Last, but not least! Please don't be a dick, man. We're here to write and have fun! No use in being so rude.

I hope to meet you soon! I can't wait to see what ideas you guys have in store, and what characters there are to meet! Thank you for reading, and have a great day!

Made it this far down? Woo! Here's a cookie. 🍪

Attachments

• Dip1.png
    Dip1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back