• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Twisted Wonderland Role Play Search

FancySodaCan

Future owner of a cemetery
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m really into the VN Twisted Wonderland and have been craving a role play for it. I’m currently on book 6 and have read the 4 Heartslabyul manga. I don’t require anyone to be fully up to date or know everything about the game because I’m not fully up to date on cannon events and I certainly don’t know everything about the lore.

Heck if you’re interested in a modern magical school setting with silly and oddly dark plots and ridiculous lore then I’d be happy to convert you to the Twst fandom 🤣

I don’t have any exact plots in mind (as in down to the detail specifics) but I think the world could be really fun to use!

I’m putting this under 1x1 but I’d be down for a small group RP for this (like maybe 3 people?)

Some things to note:

I am 20F and I require my partners to be 18 or older.

I’m in school and so I can have a really busy schedule but I try my best to always respond as quickly as I can.

I love ooc chatting, I prefer to get to know my RP partners a bit and talk about the role play. I get very chatty when I hit it off with someone so be prepared for that XD

Please feel free to chat with me about the characters, headcannons, your other interests, anything really. If I don’t get along well with my partners then the role play won’t be as fun for us.

Romance isn’t something I’m actively looking for in a role play. It’s great to have but I don’t want it being the only main goal of any storyline. I prefer slow burn and lots of build up so that it feels natural and not forced. If you want romance we can talk about it but it’s not a guarantee that I’ll agree to it.

That being said I don’t feel comfortable writing nsfw scenes when it comes to romance. Not negotiable.

I don’t like to role play as cannon characters. I would prefer it if neither of us play as CC and we stick to using OC’s.

With Twst obviously we can include the staff members of the school if we need to and I’m fine with cannon events happening in the background if that’s something that interests you, but overall I’m less comfortable with playing as CC’s.

I might be able to be persuaded if we only use CC’s and don’t use any OC’s. But the idea for that RP needs to be exquisite for me to consider it 🤣

For the lengths of your responses I don’t mind how long or short they are generally as long as I have enough to go off of. I typically aim for 1-3 paragraphs or I’ll try to match my partners style if I can. Literacy and good grammar are a must though.

Alrighty moving along to RP ideas and such!

Please feel free to come up with any of your own ideas or add onto mine. I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts, ideas, and suggestions!

Genres I’m into:

Slice of life
Dark academia
Comedy
Horror
Coming of Age

And of course in good old Twst fashion I’m up for some angst and wacky shenanigans!

1. My first idea is more of a slice of life with some action thrown in there. The drama can be small basic school stuff or very important and we can of course discuss the details together. Our characters are students at NRC (or any arcane academy maybe even one we’ve made up) and get to go on their own little adventures. Maybe some fun hometown visits to places that don’t actually exist in the game.

2. The role play can take place in the universe of Twisted Wonderland but doesn’t necessarily have to be directly effected or related to the cannon events. Our characters don’t go to NRC, RSA, or NBC (maybe they did in the past or maybe they didn’t) they’re adults with actual lives but they somehow end up going on their own wacky adventures. I personally just think the world would be super fun to use and explore so I’m up for any suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back