• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Tentative Fandom Search

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hey all, Maxx here. First of, sorry for the mess that this thread is...

So... Welcome to this very tentative search thread.

Why is it so tentative?

Because I usually avoid fandoms like the plague.

But I decided that I'd like to try it out. As it's something I've never done, I'll only be accepting one or two people for this.

I'm willing to play male or female characters, OC or canon (depending on the character)

I don't have many fandoms in mind, because there's not many that I feel I'd like to do. So here are the few that I would do. If there's one not here that you have in mind, ask, and I'll tell you if I'd be willing to try it (if I know it).

Here they are:

Pokemon
There's a few characters I might want to do. I'm not sure which though. Just ask me. I haven't watched the anime in a while, and a lot of my knowledge of the newer games comes from poketubers' playthroughs and theories and things like that. So it isn't a fandom that I'm extremely familiar with in terms of actual anime plot and things like that, but I like to think I'm knowledgeable in other areas of the franchise, lol. Any plot with original characters only is something I'd love.

Lucifer
Lucifer is hot. Mazikeen is hot. Many other characters are hot. And so I would love to either play them or play opposite them. That's all there is to say about this one.

Ouran High School Host Club
This is something I never thought I'd ever watch, but I did, and I loved it. In particular, the Hitachiin twins. I would love to play them or play against them.

Other Fandoms
These fandoms are ones I might consider doing only OCs for:
- Steven Universe

And that's all I can find of at the moment. If I think of anything else, I'll add it.

If there's any plots for any of the above you have in mind, PM me or reply to this thread. And of course you can message me with plots for non-fandom things.

Hello! (I understand being tentative, but never fear! Not all of us are monsters c; )

I'd love to do an Ouran RP with you! The twins are also my favorites :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back