• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A tater tot’s request

Passthepotatoes

Always tired
Hey there friends! Taters here with a request thread. I’ve been role playing for over fourteen years at this point and I like to think I’m decently literate. What I look for the most in a role play and a partner is detail, enthusiasm, and patience. My favorite RPs are the ones with complex storylines and well developed characters.

My favorite genre is historical: anything related to Scotland or Ireland or the new world americas, and colonial times.

I also quite enjoy fantasy: elves, vampires, werewolves and the like. Pirates, kings and queens, princes and princesses...

I’m not opposed to modern day plots and general slice of life, but without a really good plot, it’ll grow stale for me fast.

While I’m not opposed to writing with minors, I would very much prefer to write with someone 21+

My posts range from three to six paragraphs, often longer depending on the RP and the scene. I expect my partner to mirror what they get within reason. I don’t want you to feel obligated to write a novel, but give me enough to feel like I’m not carrying the story.

Some pairings I’m interested in, my preferred role is bolded. I play female roles 99% of the time, so please keep that in mind.

-Invading soldier X Gaelic girl (I have a plot for this one, message me for details)
-Native American warrior (M) X English settler(F)
-Elf X human
-Vampire X captive (bare bones plot for this one in the works)
-Pirate X Noble lady or pirate
-
Time traveler X human
-
Humanoid alien X human

So, if anything up above sounds like it’s your deal, or you just want to talk, drop me a PM and we can get to plotting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back