• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Strange Change of Fate~ (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (26)+
Tags: Fantasy Medieval, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: MxM

YC would be the more Dominant one and MC be the more Submissive one.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^ Or have any questions.

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC is the Heir to his Kingdom, Belmore. The kingdom is strong and prosperous, the go-to ally should war break out among the human kingdoms. For generations now YC’s family has ruled as warrior royals, they are trained from a young age how to fight, kill, and survive. They aren’t cold or mean rulers but they aren’t pushovers either. Their people are the same.

However, YC has always been different compared to his family and people. First to try and not fight, to use his intelligence over brawn. While he isn’t disliked for this approach, it had put him at odds with his Father’s Council, who are very passionate about war. In fact, after an excruciating long meeting, YC’s Father agreed for YC to be married to one of the higher ranked Lords’ sons- in the hopes of the spouse guiding YC to be more war driven.

The day of the reluctant wedding YC was spending the time he had searching some old ruins far from the palace and within the forest that was forbidden to enter. Finding ruins unlike any he’d ever seen before he explored deeper and deeper. Figuring that it had to be close to when he would need to be home, he turned to leave- just for the floor to crumble beneath him. Eyes closed, falling for what felt like forever, suddenly a gust of air wrapped around him and lowered him to the stony floor. Opening his eyes, he comes face to face with a creature said only to be real in storybooks; MC an... Angel?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back