Story A Story from Nizrindane: Tales of Ishiya (Works in Progress)

Do you like this so far? If you do, Thank you! If you don't, please give your retort.

• It's beautiful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You did great as a start, but...

• It's not bad, but it could use some work.

• Total voters

Nizrindane

One Thousand Club

Introduction

Many years ago, The Almighty, or as I know as Lixius, stood alone in a world of naught but darkness. No life, no feeling, and no existence. As if it were an empty void, perhaps waiting to be filled. And so filled it he did. Lixius created the stars in the night sky, the Sun and Moon. He gathered forth the elements Earth, Water, Wind and Fire, and gave life to four lesser gods known as Seraphs. First, Chalis, Goddess of the Seas, created an expanding sea filled with many creatures. Aciandre, Father of Nature and Braskus the King of Flames fused their power. Coated with Ivion’s soil, Agrios took to the sky and dove into the sea, creating one island after another. He formed five continents as Aciandre brought them together, creating plant life and animals. And finally, Nasagi the Rider of the Heavens gave birth to the sky and the winds, creating waves in Ophelia's seas, giving it life. And finally, Lixius gave life to three sons: The first, Sirius. The second, Offerep and the third, Lucerion. It was our job to govern over this world that their father has given to them… A world they called Ishiya…

Chapter I: The Brother's Descent

Five thousand years after Ishiya’s brith. As time went by, Lixius vanished from Ishiya, resting to regain his depleted power. While all of the gods stayed in their Domains, Lucerion and Offerep stayed to explore Ishiya. The two seemed nigh inseparable, but there was something that did separate Lucerion from Offerep: The two brothers were like Yin and Yang, you might say. Lucerion would help people, for example: farmers, bringing showers and sunlight to their crops. Offerep wished to help as well, but instead, he brought deluges and tornadoes. Some understood he wished to help, and some jumped the gun, calling the poor demi god a monster, a menace and many more things. Everyone loved and adored Lucerion while Offerep was hated and despised. One day, Offerep declared war upon Lucerion, filled with jealousy for his brother, despite the latter’s attempt to make him see reason. To win this war, both Lucerion and Offerep went as far as infusing Humans with their power, transforming them into Mirago. Eventually, Sirius, realizing that his brothers’ war was tearing Ishiya apart, he stopped his brothers from making one last clash and trapped Lucerion within a large and lively tree. As for Offerep, Sirius sealed him away in a temple buried deep within the Earth.

It seems in-depth so far, and I'm hoping you continue to work on this, and keep expanding it. As an example, Greek mythology where everyone in some odd way is related to each other. I dunno, the family tree confuses me. Anyway, I hope that there's a scent of that complexity if you continue on with this.

Mooalally said:
It seems in-depth so far, and I'm hoping you continue to work on this, and keep expanding it. As an example, Greek mythology where everyone in some odd way is related to each other. I dunno, the family tree confuses me. Anyway, I hope that there's a scent of that complexity if you continue on with this.
I never understood Greek mythology completely but it is fascinating 'cause they're like a big crazy family. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back