• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Star Trek Type RP anyone

DeeDiebS

Dee Owner Of The Company
After looking through the Futuristic Section I noticed that there are no real EPIC Adventure Space Sci fi. For a while now I've been watching all my star treks and Just wondering how Awesome It'll be to beam down into a Intense Firefight to Give the star ship hovering 600+ miles above my head a Accurate shot of the enemy encampment. Or to travel to some distant Planet Looking for a Plant that has the only molecular make up that can save the crew from a deadly desiease.

Am not the only one here looking for that right?.

I had one when I first started out but RL Kept me busy And I couldnt Handle it any longer. I get sadden every day at the thought of it my friend Which is why I want to start a new one.

I see I've been through the same thing, am trying to recruit people then make the rp so that I have enough to begin with.

WellI had Multiple ones in the past You can see them on my Profile Under postings

I'm definitely interested! I've only seen the 2009 movie and Into Darkness though, would that be a problem? I still need to watch the original series.

Well It doesnt Have to be Star Trek PER SAY. But the essence the Whole Idea of us Moving by a suppermassive star which is about to explod while our Jump, Hyper, Warp, or Whatever drive is warming up to save us from our impending doom which we brought on ourselves because we wanted to study the star or we were in pursuit of a enemy space craft.

Aside from Adventure, what sort of setting or themes/mood are you looking for? Is there character development? A crew aboard a singular ship? An AU/canon Star Trek RP could be a lot of fun.

Well it could Be a Multitude of themes really because its a crew aboard a starship Drama can unfold. one week we can be in the midst of a intense battle the other week 2 charaters are falling in love. And It doesn't have to Be eactly like STar Trek but Yeah We could do AU or Canon.

Am going to start making the RP If its not Star Trek. If it Is We can just use the one I already made a while Back.

As in its the official world no alterations or changes in the universe or people in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back