• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a specific search for specific fandoms

starryskyss

daydreamer
🍂🍁☕:darkwizardhat::ghost:

hello all and welcome to my search thread! im new to rpnation but not new to roleplaying so your patience while writing with me during the time im still figuring this site out would be greatly appreciated. im freshly 18 and i felt that meant it was time to expand my roleplay horizons to an online site as opposed to just with friends! with that being said, i am still in school meaning that will come before writing. that also means my reply times will vary... a lot. though i promise to always try and be as active as i can. i love writing and creating stories however so whenever im free i'll be online!

im looking for partners who can give me more than just a paragraph to work with. i would like for my partner to be able to not only reply to what i have written, but also work to push the story forward. if you do that, i can promise i'll be sure to do the same. not only that but PLEASE be able to write more than one sentence... i'd appreciate at least a paragraph. my replies aren't always the lengthiest in the world i will admit, but i can always give at least one paragraph per character. with that being said it isnt a requirement, but be open to doubling if the story may call for it. i find it to be more fun and it helps to keep me more engaged. romance is also not a requirement. i like to make characters that seem like they'd be perfect for one another and plan for them to end up together, but sometimes it just doesnt work that way. i like to see the romances play out on their own. as i usually write with friends, i have always been rather big on talking with my writing partner ooc. however, again it is not a major requirement. if thats not something youre comfortable with, no worries!! if it is though, dont be afraid to gush to me about our characters, plot, share songs that remind you of characters/scenes, mood boards, etc. im a sucker for ALL of it!

now i'll move onto the fun stuff, the fandoms im loking for! if theres something you are interested in that you dont see listed, dont be afraid to ask. i may have knowledge in it and can always look into it to see if its something i may be interested in!

⭐ harry potter
looking for: ron weasley, neville longbottom, james potter
can play: anyone but tom riddle!
oc x oc accepted as well!

⭐ stranger things
looking for: johnathan byers, steve harrington, dustin henderson
can play: anyone

⭐ IT(2017)
looking for: richie tozier
can play: eddie kaspbrak, bill denbrough

⭐ the 100
looking for: john murphy, bellamy blake
can play: anyone

⭐ the hunger games
looking for: peeta mellark
can play: anyone!
oc x oc accepted as well!

⭐ percy jackson
oc x oc only

⭐ warriors
oc x oc only

⭐ teen titans
looking for: beast boy
can write: anyone
oc x oc welcome!

thats about it for now.. if anything else comes to mind i'll be sure to add it!
thank you for reading (:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back