• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
She would immediately order all of her soldiers present at the wedding to attack and probably try and bribe some mercs to attack as well.
Hmm, in that case I wonder how Roland would do going up against a Queensguard or two. *rubs chin thoughtfully*

WanderingJester said:
Hmm, in that case I wonder how Roland would do going up against a Queensguard or two. *rubs chin thoughtfully*
Roland wouldn't get involved unless directly told to. I mean there are like 40,000 soldiers in the camp, one skirmish between a hundred or so people isn't something he'd want to get involved in unless he was directly told to or was somehow forced to.

Leusis said:
Roland wouldn't get involved unless directly told to. I mean there are like 40,000 soldiers in the camp, one skirmish between a hundred or so people isn't something he'd want to get involved in unless he was directly told to or was somehow forced to.
True that, true that. I suppose it really depends on the amount of casualties the two sides cause. It might just escalate from a simple "punch in the face" for all those involved to lethal actions, and if it escalates enough, Wilds will probably have to get his hands dirty along with a few other PCs.

WanderingJester said:
So... I kinda want to magic Braedon over to the wedding (and possibly NPC him) so it's really awkward when his convoy arrives and sees Kuvira and the Queensguard and we can make Braevira happen.
Thoughts? @TheAncientCenturion @TheFordee14 @Hypnos @JustWhipIt
If Braedon has time to go to a wedding then he has time to attack King's Landing, he's not leaving Walder and Rory to deal with his war whilst he goes off and parties it up in the Westerlands.

Hypnos said:
If Braedon has time to go to a wedding then he has time to attack King's Landing, he's not leaving Walder and Rory to deal with his war whilst he goes off and parties it up in the Westerlands.
Fair enough. You guys might want to think about NPCing him eventually/whenever, if only to start the war with the Targs finally...

WanderingJester said:
Fair enough. You guys might want to think about NPCing him eventually/whenever, if only to start the war with the Targs finally...
I'm pretty sure we agreed that Rory was going to deal with it but I think @Archon is busy.

lol Cayden would probably use the opportunity to try and assassinate Kuriva if Brandeon showed up and it became a brawl

Akio said:
lol Cayden would probably use the opportunity to try and assassinate Kuriva if Brandeon showed up and it became a brawl
Cayden really wants to die doesn't he? I mean she has 2 queensguard that could kill him.

Leusis said:
Cayden really wants to die doesn't he? I mean she has 2 queensguard that could kill him.
He likely wouldn't do it with a spear but more likely his bow. Never the less it would be a massive risk but if he succeeded Kuriva would be dead, Aerea is missing (or possibly even in his care if his men catch her) He could send a message to Daenna right then if she wanted to return and take over the Targaryens loyalist of Westeros

WanderingJester said:
Oh. Don't mind me nope nothing here to see

Jokes aside, I definitely feel more inspired than before, so I could resume posting soon enough.

Also, are we still going through with the Overview updates? 'Cuz I'm not nearly caught up enough with all the new characters and whatnot. I dunno, I could just drop the code and someone else can put in the names and everything. Just an idea.

JustWhipIt said:
Oh. Don't mind me nope nothing here to see
Jokes aside, I definitely feel more inspired than before, so I could resume posting soon enough.

Also, are we still going through with the Overview updates? 'Cuz I'm not nearly caught up enough with all the new characters and whatnot. I dunno, I could just drop the code and someone else can put in the names and everything. Just an idea.
I could do that for you if you want, I have an over abundance of free time especially with the holidays in 3 days!

Hypnos said:
@TheAncientCenturion That post was a bit rushed as you may be able to tell but I'm going out in a second and I hate leaving things unfinished.
That's like 70% of all my posts nowa'days. This is fun, let's see who can be a grumpier old man. I'll reply mayhaps later tonight, after class.

Tiber is very confident here. I can't help but fear for his safety now.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
That's like 70% of all my posts nowa'days. This is fun, let's see who can be a grumpier old man. I'll reply mayhaps later tonight, after class.
Tiber is very confident here. I can't help but fear for his safety now.
*Cues Tiber's bastard child rushing into his privy while he's taking a dump and shooting him with a crossbow*

Just realised things might get awkward for Lyonel being a Hightower and all, however I don't think he is invited to the feast anyway.

WanderingJester said:
*Cues Tiber's bastard child rushing into his privy while he's taking a dump and shooting him with a crossbow*
Ramsay Hill, I can see it now.

Then he'll lead a battle against Rory Baratheon, crush him in battle, but lose to Walder in 1v1 combat.

Lancelot said:
Just realised things might get awkward for Lyonel being a Hightower and all, however I don't think he is invited to the feast anyway.
Well, no one important should be in the Great Hall at the moment outside of the envoy, so it's entirely possible Lyonel doesn't ever know of the conversation happening at the moment.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ramsay Hill, I can see it now.
Then he'll lead a battle against Rory Baratheon, crush him in battle, but lose to Walder in 1v1 combat.
To be fair, Walder does have an edge to all 1v1 just solely on how distractingly good looking he is.

WanderingJester said:
Well, no one important should be in the Great Hall at the moment outside of the envoy, so it's entirely possible Lyonel doesn't ever know of the conversation happening at the moment.
To be fair, Walder does have an edge to all 1v1 just solely on how distractingly good looking he is.
It's true. He's not allowed in public very often because he corrupts the thoughts of young women everywhere.

WanderingJester said:
Well of course he wouldn't know, he is probably lying in his tent at the moment.

But just in the coming days.

Lancelot said:
Well of course he wouldn't know, he is probably lying in his tent at the moment.
But just in the coming days.
Oh, yeah. Things can get awkward when the war breaks out and stuffy stuff, but that's after the party we're good for now! (o'v'o)

Leusis said:
This is how you do it, you insult each other for a while and then you compromise with each other.
I don't know, I would have started with negotiation, then demanding alligence based on loyalty to the crown, then ravenous threats of starting a rebellion and armies on that order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back