• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Oh my God. When you just wanna' role play, but you can't even get a chance to go on your laptop and write up a goddamn post. Sorry for my absence @Akio / @Ser Davos Seaworth . I am sort of free-ish tonight, and I think I will be free tomorrow night. So I will try my hardest to write up this post. My creative flow is a lil' out of whack as well as of late.

Also,

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT: MAD QUEEN, MARGAERY :'(, MACE :'(, ARYA KILLING WALDER, FREY PIES, DAKINGINDANORF 2, GOODBYE ESSOS, DANY FINALLY COMING HOME, R+L = FUCKING J- HANDS DOWN MY SECOND FAVOURITE EPISODE NEXT TO "THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE". AGHHHGHGGDGHSADEBF

TheFordee14 said:
Oh my God. When you just wanna' role play, but you can't even get a chance to go on your laptop and write up a goddamn post. Sorry for my absence @Akio / @Ser Davos Seaworth . I am sort of free-ish tonight, and I think I will be free tomorrow night. So I will try my hardest to write up this post. My creative flow is a lil' out of whack as well as of late.
Also,

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT: MAD QUEEN, MARGAERY :'(, MACE :'(, ARYA KILLING WALDER, FREY PIES, DAKINGINDANORF 2, GOODBYE ESSOS, DANY FINALLY COMING HOME, R+L = FUCKING J- HANDS DOWN MY SECOND FAVOURITE EPISODE NEXT TO "THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE". AGHHHGHGGDGHSADEBF

I understand completely

[media]

[/media]
A song for Martin, and all of us as well :P

[media]

[/media]
I found this cute, we can probably add Conn on here now... :/

[media]

[/media]
This RP is hereby turning into a Broadway Musical RP, Peter Dinklage demands it.

Bonus: lol @ Stannis xD

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad moment you realize you don't have enough time anymore to go through 4 pages of OOC that you missed because you don't have the time.

@WanderingJester

I'll try to get a post out tomorrow, I should definitely have time during the day then, possibly enough for 2 posts.

Had an idea and was so inspired I pumped out a short post as quick as I could. I hope you like it @WanderingJester

Fuck-you-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-GIF.gif

I'm rather sure if the queen of the seven kingdoms freed a man of the nights watch from his oath nobody would tell her no, they'd just go with it. I mean lord commanders aren't supposed to let wildlings through the wall. Lord commanders aren't supposed to fuck white walker chicks and become the night king. Lord commanders aren't supposed to be stabbed, brought back to life, and leave the nights watch. Situations arise that haven't happened before and it seems most of the time, if not every time the nights watch just goes with it, or at least a lot of them do.

Leusis said:
I'm rather sure if the queen of the seven kingdoms freed a man of the nights watch from his oath nobody would tell her no, they'd just go with it. I mean lord commanders aren't supposed to let wildlings through the wall. Lord commanders aren't supposed to fuck white walker chicks and become the night king. Lord commanders aren't supposed to be stabbed, brought back to life, and leave the nights watch. Situations arise that haven't happened before and it seems most of the time, if not every time the nights watch just goes with it, or at least a lot of them do.
I never have been able to find sense in the argument of that "things that shouldn't have happen have happened so why wouldn't this?" It doesn't really justify anything. You hear similar arguments when people complain about the realism in game of thrones "well there are dragons and zombies so why couldn't this happen?"

Basically outlandish thing don't justify other outlandish things. And the Nights Watch is a separate entity to the realm, technically the southern houses have no power, but they also need men. I think if the Lord Commander deserted she could pardon him but she couldn't relieve anyone of their oaths.

Then she could just get him to leave and then immediately pardon him. Its essentially the same as freeing him of his oath but in a round about way. Regardless, she has the authority to get this Reyne back down into the Westerlands to ruin all of Tiber's plans if she wanted to, thats the threat to Tiber here, not the precise wording of what was said..... And if the lord commander wanted to of course.

Lancelot said:
FYI the queen can't do shit with the Nights Watch
Officially, no, but I doubt anyone would argue with her if she let Reyne just go, especially if she offered more men to replace him as was Robb's plan with Jon.

Though if he does desert I might have to make a NW character for the specific purpose of stabbing him in the back on the way out. A man can't just abandon his brother like that.

A relatively short post, but I just wanted to get something out. I'll try and work on the pirate-y stuff tomorrow, but this was easier for me to type out. My final for my first summer course is just a few days away, so maybe that won't happen.

Hypnos said:
Officially, no, but I doubt anyone would argue with her if she let Reyne just go, especially if she offered more men to replace him as was Robb's plan with Jon.
Though if he does desert I might have to make a NW character for the specific purpose of stabbing him in the back on the way out. A man can't just abandon his brother like that.
It's okay. He'd take all his brothers with him. To remind Tiber that a lion still has claws, no matter the coat.

Oh, wow. Yay! Things are getting interesting. (o'v'o)

giphy.gif

Oh, sure. Just abandon your post Lord Commander. It's not like there's an impeding doom that requires the full attention of the Crows beyond the Wall, like a plague or something...

Oh wait. :x

It's a threat but I'm not sure how effective it is considering even if he does come back he has no troops other then maybe the watch and still has to go through the north and Riverlands to reach Tiber

Leusis said:
I hope I finally broke Tiber's composure.... Even if he kills Kuvira it'll be worth it.
You might have done that, you probably also lost the chance to ally him ever and if you stay for the wedding I totally expect him making some interesting ways to fuck with Kuriva

Akio said:
You might have done that, you probably also lost the chance to ally him ever and if you stay for the wedding I totally expect him making some interesting ways to fuck with Kuriva
Nah, he'll join here just because he doesn't want to deal with a civil war of his own or he'll try to kill her. Its one or the other most likely.

Akio said:
That's a good point, is Kuvira going to stay at the wedding now it seems that the Lanister alliance is unlikely.

Leusis said:
Nah, he'll join here just because he doesn't want to deal with a civil war of his own or he'll try to kill her. Its one or the other most likely.
Or he could call on good old nuncle Walder to have the Reyne killed as he tries to make it back to the Westerlands.

Leusis said:
I hope I finally broke Tiber's composure.... Even if he kills Kuvira it'll be worth it.
Mission accomplished, though perhaps not in a way Kuvira's happy with :)

Akio said:
Wouldn't say lost, but significantly decreased the chance of that happening. Not as much in regards to the wedding, since he would want to please Leanne, who wants everything to go "perfectly."

Hypnos said:
That's a good point, is Kuvira going to stay at the wedding now it seems that the Lanister alliance is unlikely.
Or he could call on good old nuncle Walder to have the Reyne killed as he tries to make it back to the Westerlands.
Good to know family's got Tiber's back (o'v'o)

He wouldn't even call it a personal assassination or something, just "Hey Nuncle Walder! Some Crows have abandoned their honor and post at the wall and are trying to make it through the Riverlands. If you get the chance, will you pick them up and hang them? I think Tadhg's too busy with the war in the South to catch them." ( :P )

Leusis said:
If remember Tiber takes guest right pretty seriously so shes not likely to die here. But I can totally imagine some 'clumsy' servant spilling a drink on her or forgetting to set her chair in the great hall during feats so she has to ask someone for their chair or sit in the Commons :P

Akio said:
If remember Tiber takes guest right pretty seriously so shes not likely to die here. But I can totally imagine some 'clumsy' servant spilling a drink on her or forgetting to set her chair in the great hall during feats so she has to ask someone for their chair or sit in the Commons :P
Hopefully Tiber isn't that dumb.

If he wants Leanne's wedding to go perfectly he wouldn't do that because he should know that she will make a huge scene regardless of the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back