• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
An old grubby man with ambitions of owning the largest fleet in Westeros.
giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
Oh, I've got so many ideas for the ceremony. I think perhaps we should go with Targaryen RED to go with the Baratheon dark grey as the decorations. Oh the RED Keep will be just festive by the time the wedding starts.
giphy.gif
Yes. Red. Let's also kill them.

Lancelot said:
Hey Siegfried isn't old yet!
. . . So Siegfried, the Ironborn king, is essentially the same as Baelor. Just younger.

Huh.

Yes. Red. Let's also kill them.
. . . So Siegfried, the Ironborn king, is essentially the same as Baelor. Just younger.

Huh.
I have a feeling we'll both disagree with that but for entirely different reasons.

One thing I wish I had was Valyrian steel to trade with or use, maybe I should steal some from Hightower corpses

Baelor is Viserys' father confirmed?
WanderingJester said:
Siegfried would punch the rightfully elected King of the Iron Isles and the Seastone Chair?
Hypnos said:
If they ever meet in a fight? Probably I mean Baelor is pretty old at this point, it shouldn't be too hard.
giphy.gif

When I realize I've been gone for so long that I don't know what the hell is going on.

WanderingJester said:
Siegfried would punch the rightfully elected King of the Iron Isles and the Seastone Chair?
Baelor isn't even Ironborn, he can't be elected as the King of the Iron Isles, even his gods are wrong.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]
giphy.gif

When I realize I've been gone for so long that I don't know what the hell is going on.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay. We're not entirely sure of what's going on either.

Akio said:
One thing I wish I had was Valyrian steel to trade with or use, maybe I should steal some from Hightower corpses
Is Cayden a teleporter?

Because Bedivere is gathering troops.

Lancelot said:
Baelor isn't even Ironborn, he can't be elected as the King of the Iron Isles, even his gods are wrong.
Fun fact: Technically you don't need to be Ironborn or worship the Drowned God to be elected King of the Iron Isles. You just need to be captain of your own ship. It just so happens that all the previously elected kings happened to fall under those two categories.

WanderingJester said:
Fun fact: Technically you don't need to be Ironborn or worship the Drowned God to be elected King of the Iron Isles. You just need to be captain of your own ship. It just so happens that all the previously elected kings happened to fall under those two categories.
That's when you get the infamous Damphair filibuster.

WanderingJester said:
I find that this is some really obtuse tip-toeing of the rules just to irritate me (>n<)

Akio said:
lol if could get his hands on enough V-Steel to make a sword and gave it to Cayden I honestly would probably hand over Aerea without a fight lol
I'm sure he has connections that could get some for him, but he'd probably use it for himself anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back