• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Only with people that essentially placed him in house arrest at their house for little viable reason and then shows up to his wedding demanding all of House Lannister's swords and coffers while giving him "one whatever you want wish."
Very true, one can not say she's in a position of power etheir and despite that demanding his alligence with his army outside and critized his rule when hers has been going so well. I can imagine why he might feel jaded

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oooh, I can't wait till Viserys gets a chance to crack the tough nut that is Tiber. I still have an ace in the hole.
I would try if I had any negotiation power at all lol

Oh great we're talking about stuff, I see that

@Leusis is doing a great job with my character. Also the season finale was Amazing. I'm already tearing up just talking about it.

Actually I have one plan for negotiation with Tiber, though it would be far from certain and would require a little faith on both parts though it wouldn't change Tiber's plans

Akio said:
Actually I have one plan for negotiation with Tiber, though it would be far from certain and would require a little faith on both parts though it wouldn't change Tiber's plans
My technique for negotiating with Tiber is: Don't and hope he's too distracted with the Reach to attack.

@Leusis[/URL] is doing a great job with my character. Also the season finale was Amazing. I'm already tearing up just talking about it.
Yay, you're back! (o'v'o) Hope your summer's going well so far! ( :) )

Aw, c'mon guys! Tiber's not that bad. He just wants a pet dragon to go flying with and roast/eat his enemies.

Or you can always just ask him what he wants in return for his assistance...

WanderingJester said:
Aw, c'mon guys! Tiber's not that bad. He just wants a pet dragon to go flying with and roast/eat his enemies.

He may get what he wishes for, except it will have The King of Salt and Rock Siegfried Harlaw as it's rider :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope this doesn't fill you with explosive thoughts.
It actually does, well I already had those but now I'm more inspired. It just has to be bigger, better, and bloodier.

WanderingJester said:

@Leusis is Tiber on our kill list. Because if he is I'm totally alright with it.

WanderingJester said:

Cayden plans to, I'm thinking about what he and Daenna can offer the richest Lord in the realm, may have a solid idea

Lancelot said:
He may get what he wishes for, except it will have The King of Salt and Rock Siegfried Harlaw as it's rider :^)
House Lannister welcomes all who wishes to pledge themselves as their bannerman, even Ironborns (o'v'o) Though Siegfried will likely have to fight to the death with Roland first before anything's finalized...

@Leusis[/URL] is Tiber on our kill list. Because if he is I'm totally alright with it.
So, @Hypnos, @TheAncientCenturion, I think it's time to marry off our little Red Dragon to a certain Stag, no? I can help with arranging the wedding if you'll like.

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Cayden plans to, I'm thinking about what he and Daenna can offer the richest Lord in the realm, may have a solid idea
As much as I hate to say it, the Dornishman's got best idea out of everyone on how to actually negotate for the Westerland's assistance so far... (though can't exactly tell with Viserys since I'm not sure how his approach is going to be. Hyped about seeing it though (^.^))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Or her handsome and cool uncle Baelor.
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]That is a very good question. Baelor isn't yet and that new guy whom I can't remember.

[/QUOTE]
This is a mistake. Execute that whore monger immediately.

WanderingJester said:
House Lannister welcomes all who wishes to pledge themselves as their bannerman, even Ironborns (o'v'o) Though Siegfried will likely have to fight to the death with Roland first before anything's finalized...

So, @Hypnos, @TheAncientCenturion, I think it's time to marry off our little Red Dragon to a certain Stag, no? I can help with arranging the wedding if you'll like.

giphy.gif

As much as I hate to say it, the Dornishman's got best idea out of everyone on how to actually negotate for the Westerland's assistance so far... (though can't exactly tell with Viserys since I'm not sure how his approach is going to be. Hyped about seeing it though (^.^))
I like the way you think. Maybe the war can end peacefully. Kuvira and Braedon get married, exiled to Skagos, and Viserys will take the throne.

And oh, Tiber may like it. A lot.

I like the way you think. Maybe the war can end peacefully. Kuvira and Braedon get married, exiled to Skagos, and Viserys will take the throne.
Viserys isn't going to REACH Lord Tiber, your staying with us bud.

Oh, I've got so many ideas for the ceremony. I think perhaps we should go with Targaryen RED to go with the Baratheon dark grey as the decorations. Oh the RED Keep will be just festive by the time the wedding starts.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back