• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
It ok we haven't said anything yet. Just mentioned how satisfying it was
Still, people aren't stupid, I managed to guess the ending to last weeks episode based on what was written in this chat and I'd rather that not happen to someone else.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, she can have complete and utter obedience, just give House Lannister a loyal and faithful dragon to the Rock xD
lol and if that's the asking price for any loyalty that would be a little insane

Hypnos said:
Still, people aren't stupid, I managed to guess the ending to last weeks episode based on what was written in this chat and I'd rather that not happen to someone else.
To be fair the events of the episode were fairly predicable, just didn't make it less awesome. Now episode 10 was fairly surprising

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
To be fair the events of the episode were fairly predicable, just didn't make it less awesome. Now episode 10 was fairly surprising
Yeah, but by telling me it's going to be surprising, now I'm going to be sitting down the whole episode waiting for a twist, this is a slippery soap.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Sooo um , Are all the high lordships in westeros taken ?

[/QUOTE]
All ofthe Lords-Paramount are taken but you can always take up one of the Tullys.

Hypnos said:
Yeah, but by telling me it's going to be surprising, now I'm going to be sitting down the whole episode waiting for a twist, this is a slippery soap.
Eh, not so much a twist as just "....what?" That's what my reaction was most of the time.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]
When the "Mad Queen" finally made her move I immediately just said "well I don't feel bad for you anymore"

Poor Margery and Poor Tommen. But most of alll rip Mace Tyrell you magnificent Oaf

[/QUOTE]

Hypnos said:
All ofthe Lords-Paramount are taken but you can always take up one of the Tullys.
That reminds me what exactly is happening in this universe ? who holds the iron throne ?

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]That reminds me what exactly is happening in this universe ? who holds the iron throne ?

[/QUOTE]
House Targaryen under Queen Kuvia Targaryen, though Braedon Baratheon also lays claim to the throne along with Viserys Blackfyre.

Hypnos said:
House Targaryen under Queen Kuvia Targaryen, though Braedon Baratheon also lays claim to the throne along with Viserys Blackfyre.
Huh , good to know , but i think I've decided i'm going to be house Lannister ... of lannisport .

main-qimg-8f0da428d7470858f37d9bf4acbfb224

Hypnos said:
You may want to talk to @WanderingJester about that, the Lannister family is pretty well established and he's been NPCing the Lannisport branch for some time now.
well damn , i thought that one would be full proof ... there really should be a tab showing all the claimed houses in it .

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]well damn , i thought that one would be full proof ... there really should be a tab showing all the claimed houses in it .

[/QUOTE]
They're not claimed per say and you could be a Lannister of Lannisport but you'd have to stick with the family Jester wrote up (Lord Edwyn Lannister) and what has already been established about them.

Hypnos said:
They're not claimed per say and you could be a Lannister of Lannisport but you'd have to stick with the family Jester wrote up (Lord Edwyn Lannister) and what has already been established about them.
is house spicer taken ?

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]is house spicer taken ?

[/QUOTE]
No, but they haven't been landed so they'd be landless knights.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Who holds castamere then ?

[/QUOTE]
Leon Lannister, a cousin to Lord Tiber Lannister of Casterly Rock.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]What about house marbrand , have they been claimed ?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, you should be good, though one Marbrand, Ser Tidus is a member of the Lionsguard, which is like the Kingsguard except for the Lannisters.

Hypnos said:
Nope, you should be good, though one Marbrand, Ser Tidus is a member of the Lionsguard, which is like the Kingsguard except for the Lannisters.
Just one more , so that i can expand my options .... the crakehall's ?

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Just one more , so that i can expand my options .... the crakehall's ?

[/QUOTE]
I do not think any Crakehalls have ever been mentioned.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Just one more , so that i can expand my options .... the crakehall's ?

[/QUOTE]
Awake! Awake!

You should definitely make a Swyft if you are looking for a Westerlands house!

Also I like how he Tiber thinks asking for an extinct animal that will be loyal to him is reasonable, even though if Kuvira actually had that extinct animal she wouldn't need Tibers loyalty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back