• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
At a rough estimation I'd say (In no particular order)
  • Nagito
  • Martyn Lannister
  • Roland Wilds
  • Trevir Arryn
  • Gale Corbray
  • Varic Celtigar
  • Desgran
  • Rory Baratheon
  • Tiberius Arryn
  • Siegfried Harlaw
I think it was established that Varic > Rodrik > Albert >= Gale

That's if we're talking about their current state. So I guess taking out Ser Gale in favor of Ser Rodrik is more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red said:
I think it was established that Varic > Rodrik > Albert >= Gale
That's if we're talking about their current state. So I guess taking out Ser Gale in favor of Ser Rodrik is more appropriate.
It was decided upon a while ago (during Fordee's absence) that Gale Corbray was actually the other 'Top Tier' fighter within the RP making him one of the best fighters in the world right now. He's been kept an NPC out of fairness.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Honestly just read through your rp again and thought "Yeah, this would probably piss Kuvira off a little bit"

Hope that came through the way I wanted.
She has a very impressive amount of self control considering her previous actions. Good job growing the character (or at least showing the other side of her) (^.^) Reply's up for whenever you're free ( :) )

I wish I was interested in more of the RPs on here. Making posts for this game takes time but trying to find another game I like on here for when no one is posting is impossible.

WanderingJester said:
She has a very impressive amount of self control considering her previous actions. Good job growing the character (or at least showing the other side of her) (^.^) Reply's up for whenever you're free ( :) )
LOL Tiber. "I want a dragon, give me one." xD

Hypnos said:
Wouldn't it be a great plot twist if she gave him one though?
Pretty sure if she had a dragon she would be burning people right now, and how do you make a dragon loyal without dragon blood? He wants it loyal to just house Lannister

Akio said:
Pretty sure if she had a dragon she would be burning people right now, and how do you make a dragon loyal without dragon blood? He wants it loyal to just house Lannister
She did offer anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hypnos said:
Wouldn't it be a great plot twist if she gave him one though?
Yes, the Westerlands would be the first nation with a nuclear arsenal dragon. It'll be great ^_^

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Is the rp still open for ppl to join ?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. ( :) )

Hypnos said:
She did offer anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Boom

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]*scratches head* .... was watching the 9th ep of got and that somehow gave me the inspiration to join this ... again

[/QUOTE]
Battle of the Bastards, ya that was good xD

WanderingJester said:
Yes, the Westerlands would be the first nation with a nuclear arsenal dragon. It'll be great ^_^
Yes. ( :) )

Boom
lol I don't think she would expect Tiber would ask for something impossible.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Yeah , that last scene was so goddamn satisfying ....

[/QUOTE]
Please keep all spoilers for the latest season behind spoiler tags.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Yeah , that last scene was so goddamn satisfying ....

[/QUOTE]
Your not wrong, though the last episode of the season certainly created an uproar

Akio said:
lol I don't think she would expect Tiber would ask for something impossible.
Idk, man. All of the Westerland's swords and gold for anything less than a loyal Lannister Dragon is a pretty impossible notion for me :P

WanderingJester said:
Idk, man. All of the Westerland's swords and gold for anything less than a loyal Lannister Dragon is a pretty impossible notion for me :P
She was asking for a lot. She was asking for complete and utter obedience. Figured Tiber would get out of that.

Akio said:
She was asking for a lot. She was asking for complete and utter obedience. Figured Tiber would get out of that.
Oh, she can have complete and utter obedience, just give House Lannister a loyal and faithful dragon to the Rock xD

WanderingJester said:
Oh, she can have complete and utter obedience, just give House Lannister a loyal and faithful dragon to the Rock xD
Sooo um , Are all the high lordships in westeros taken ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back