• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Well there's always next time, you know what they say hundredth time's the charm.
To be fair the Iron Fleet only has 100 ships and they are all the size of the lesser Greenlander war galley.

The rest of their longships are 3 times smaller than that, and they only have 1000 ships in total.

The Redwyne Fleet has 200 war ships and 1000 merchant galleys so against the Reach alone they are fucked.

Akio said:
He hasn't done anything.... Yet xD
She wants to stay neutral, Cayden just doesn't believe that will work
Neutrality will probably work fine, it might mildly irritate some people though.

Akio said:
He hasn't done anything.... Yet xD
She wants to stay neutral, Cayden just doesn't believe that will work
Apart from basically cucking himself?

Yeah okay we see what you are up to Cayden.

Hypnos said:
Neutrality will probably work fine, it might mildly irritate some people though.
As long as it is not the same as Voggoros "slight irritation" they should be fine.

Akio said:
Kuriva will accept neutrality, and Viserys? Still don't believe it
Viserys has like no allies right now, neutrality could be a blessing and as for Kuvira, I have a feeling that she'll have some trouble convincing people to attack Dorne after they've just been through a massive war.

Hypnos said:
Viserys has like no allies right now, neutrality could be a blessing and as for Kuvira, I have a feeling that she'll have some trouble convincing people to attack Dorne after they've just been through a massive war.
Viserys is pretty stubborn but perhaps, but Kurivas crazy and if she wins the war how many people would be willing to defy the dragon. Besides she doesn't even need to attack Dorne. She just needs to kidnap one of the sisters that Elia plans to marry outside of Dorne and do the Ramsey thing

Akio said:
Viserys is pretty stubborn but perhaps, but Kurivas crazy and if she wins the war how many people would be willing to defy the dragon. Besides she doesn't even need to attack Dorne. She just needs to kidnap one of the sisters that Elia plans to marry outside of Dorne and do the Ramsey thing
So Dorne isn't willing to sacrifice one Martell for thousands of Dornish soldiers?

This is why I avoided being a lord, to many complicated things going on. At this point Torvin is still just sitting north of the wall spying on crows and William hasn't even come into play yet since I'm waiting on @TheFordee14 to continue the story and I think he's busy with other stuff so it could take time

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Eh, I like simplicity most of the time. And I was wondering how everyone here has custom titles. Do I need to get over a certain amount of posts before that happens?

[/QUOTE]
Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen then click, personal detail on the drop down menu. You can edit your title from there.

Hypnos said:
So Dorne isn't willing to sacrifice one Martell for thousands of Dornish soldiers?
Could be more then one Martell but Cayden isn't, ever. Which is one reason he will never stand with his sister on it. The plan could easily require sacrificing some of his family, as the oldest son of house Martell its his job to defend the family, even if he must go to war for it. His father told him to defend and love his family and he does and will. What good is all his experience in battle if he can't protect those he loves. Everyone must make their own choices, and he'll send Dorne to war before he lets his family be sacrificial pawns. Its selfish probably but its one point he is not willing to compromise on, ever.

Akio said:
Could be more then one Martell but Cayden isn't, ever. Which is one reason he will never stand with his sister on it. The plan could easily require sacrificing some of his family, as the oldest son of house Martell its his job to defend the family, even if he must go to war for it. His father told him to defend and love his family and he does and will. What good is all his experience in battle if he can't protect those he loves. Everyone must make their own choices, and he'll send Dorne to war before he lets his family be sacrificial pawns. Its selfish probably but its one point he is not willing to compromise on, ever.
I'm sure House Yronwood and the other Dornish nobility would be pleased to hear that you'd rather thousands of them die than one Martell.

Lancelot said:
You would think with 100 ships in the Iron Fleet and 900 smaller long ships they would actually be able to do something, but they always seem to fuck it up somehow.
They should just dismantle those 900 smaller ships and turn them into 300 Iron Fleet ships. Then use all the wood available to them to make 200 more ships. They'd actually be the naval power of Westeros if they did that.

Akio said:
And this is why Cayden is going to die by Elia's hand.

Akio said:
Literally every thought Cayden has contradicts itself

Leusis said:
They should just dismantle those 900 smaller ships and turn them into 300 Iron Fleet ships. Then use all the wood available to them to make 200 more ships. They'd actually be the naval power of Westeros if they did that.
And this is why Cayden is going to die by Elia's hand.
Shit, don't give him ideas.

Hypnos said:
I'm sure House Yronwood and the other Dornish nobility would be pleased to hear that you'd rather thousands of them die than one Martell.
Every man must make their own choices in life, they would react no less if it was there family. Besides they can't complain to much, doubt they'll lose any sleep killing Reachman and Stormlanders they have hated for generations, and all those feelings are bottled up after the raiding parties were forcefully stopped by Elia

Lancelot said:
Literally every thought Cayden has contradicts itself
How so on this one?

Akio said:
Every man must make their own choices in life, they would react no less if it was there family. Besides they can't complain to much, doubt they'll lose any sleep killing Reachman and Stormlanders they have hated for generations, and all those feelings are bottled up after the raiding parties were forcefully stopped by Elia
How so on this one?
He contradicts himself because he says he wants to protect his family but by going to war hes making it dozens of times more likely that there will be attempts on his families lives from within and without.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Hover over your name in the top right hand corner of the screen then click, personal detail on the drop down menu. You can edit your title from there.
I love it. Please send help I'm fucking addicted to commiting to this joke

Leusis said:
He contradicts himself because he says he wants to protect his family but by going to war hes making it dozens of times more likely that there will be attempts on his families lives from within and without.
*Shrugs* Call it arrogance but he believes he can protect them in Dorne, he strongly believes in his countries strength. He's not completely blind to the threat of assassination but hes not particularly worried ethier, even during the worth of the Dragon the assassin never managed to take down a Martell. What can he do for them outside it if someone decides to scoop them up and use them as a hostage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
*Shrugs* Call it arrogance but he believes he can protect them in Dorne, he strongly believes in his countries strength. He's not completely blind to the threat of assassination but hes not particularly worried ethier, even during the worth of the Dragon the assassin never managed to take down a Martell. What can he do for them outside it if someone decides to scoop them up and use them as a hostage?
Thats because they bent the knee lel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back