• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Finale? Of the whole thing or just the current events?

[/QUOTE]
I think he meant the finale of this season of Game of Thrones.

TheAncientCenturion said:
There is, we're voting Conn character of the year. He'll be brought back by a red priest. Rightttt @TheFordee14?
Siegfried will carry on for Conn, just remember to vote for Siegfried King! to make the Iron Isles great again.

Alright I completely changed my CS and I feel like it's a lot more interesting now. @Leusis I added a lot more about the relationship between him and Roland if you're interested in reading it. I also decided to change the last name, something about it just annoyed me and I don't know why, so I'm no longer a fookin' legend

Hypnos said:
Just something I have planned for the future, maybe after one of my characters die.
Nice, Osgreys have always been a favourite of mine so I wish you luck if you have plans with them.

Lancelot said:
And all men must serve.
Cayden will learn that when Dorne is conquered by the Iron Fleet and take the men for thralls and women for salt wives.
Hey get in line, the Royal Fleet called dibs on conquering Dorne.

Lancelot said:
The Royal Fleets days are numbered, the waves will be ruled by the Iron Born once more.
I would say something about the Iron Fleet being terrible but after so many failed rebellions I think you've figured that out by now.

Hypnos said:
I would say something about the Iron Fleet being terrible but after so many failed rebellions I think you've figured that out by now.
You would think with 100 ships in the Iron Fleet and 900 smaller long ships they would actually be able to do something, but they always seem to fuck it up somehow.

Lancelot said:
You would think with 100 ships in the Iron Fleet and 900 smaller long ships they would actually be able to do something, but they always seem to fuck it up somehow.
Well there's always next time, you know what they say hundredth time's the charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back