• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
It depends. Does Dallen want to murder a holy man in cold blood? A holy man with some very powerful friends.
If he refuses he will murder him, that's not a question that was a statement. Obviously it's up to Daenna who she tells but he would not let him wall away with the information he has. At absolute best he'll lock him up and bring him with them and decide what to do with him after having him searched, considering hes expecting a letter of some kind from the power he represents

Akio said:
If he refuses he will murder him, that's not a question that was a statement. Obviously it's up to Daenna who she tells but he would not let him wall away with the information he has. At absolute best he'll lock him up and bring him with them and decide what to do with him after having him searched, considering hes expecting a letter of some kind from the power he represents
He can search all he likes but all he's find is a pretty rock and a shit ton of alcohol.

"the princess can do whatever she wants with the information."

"WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE PRINCES TO LIE??????"

Hypnos said:
He can search all he likes but all he's find is a pretty rock and a shit ton of alcohol.
Dallen would likely recognize the dragon Egg you know, he did certain degree of accounting and trading for his master back in the day so he wouldnt likely not realize what it is.

Lancelot said:
"the princess can do whatever she wants with the information."
"WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE PRINCES TO LIE??????"
lolololol

Akio said:
Dallen would likely recognize the dragon Egg you know, he did certain degree of accounting and trading for his master back in the day so he wouldnt likely not realize what it is.
lolololol
We'll see, we'll see...

Akio said:
lolololol
I don't see how accounting and trading = know what a dragon egg is.

Hypnos said:
We'll see, we'll see...
Then again he could just always realize they have to tell someone if not them lol

Lancelot said:
I don't see how accounting and trading = know what a dragon egg is.
Knowledge of rare objects, he wasn't exactly trading barley and timber. He was trading gold and supplies in the world of the very rich. Even Jorah knew what one was when he saw them. Their rare and valuable, but pretty well known and coveted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Then again he could just always realize they have to tell someone if not them lol
Knowledge of rare objects, he wasn't exactly trading barley and timber. He was trading gold and supplies in the world of the very rich. Even Jorah knew what one was when he saw them. Their rare and valuable, but pretty well known and coveted.
So he was trading with rich people, sorry but still don't see how he would know about dragon eggs wasn't he a slave?

Lancelot said:
So he was trading with rich people, sorry but still don't see how he would know about dragon eggs wasn't he a slave?
He was a slave, originally he was forced to work in a brothel in Lys with his mother when he was bought by a very rich man sort of like Illyrio at a young age. However this guy was slightly more obtuse with his finances and while he originally kept Dallen as a sex slave he read and learned as much as he could from the man's library in his free time, took a look at one of his accounting books and realized the numbers didn't add up and he was being cheated. For that service he was given free access to his funds to expand his business which he did, learning and even being allowed to train with a bow im his spare time. When the man died without an heir for his very valuable service in making his life comfortable both in wealth and in the bed chambers he freed him and even gave him his fortunes, essentially making him his heir. Dallens greatest want was to free his mother from the brothel he was once owned only when he went there ready to give up everything he owned Cayden after a job had freed the entire brothel with his share on a whim. Dallen never forgot it and they became brothers soon after. Dallens funds and still growing business is what funds the Red Spears for the most part along with their own jobs, Cayden rarely draws from house Martell if ever, wanting to exist on his own though he got sand steeds from them on a regular basis. Usually bought.

But anyway Dallen runs a fairly large trading business so he's fairly wealthy if not overly so, he's never owned a dragon egg but it's not impossible he's heard about or seen one or even held one depending.

Akio said:
He can be irritated as he likes, Dallen got what he wanted :P
And the goat gets to talk to the Princess alone, knows everything about her protection including whose in charge and who they work for, knows where they're going, which ship they're going on and who captains it and knows that Daenna is to be married to the king of Ibben, I'd say it was a pretty fruitful trip.

Hypnos said:
And the goat gets to talk to the Princess alone, knows everything about her protection including whose in charge and who they work for, knows where they're going, which ship they're going on and who captains it and knows that Daenna is to be married to the king of Ibben, I'd say it was a pretty fruitful trip.
Yup, though since Dallen knows he knows he might change ships in Braavos, can't much about the rest though. As for the actual information his tactic is because Daenna plans to declare for herself she'll be taking a new Queensguard, an new small council, ect. So if she decides to tell him information she can temporarily appoint him to HER small council and make him privilege to any knowledge. Naturally this depends of Daenna wants to tell him or not but he's fine leaving that decision in Daennas hands. It is after all her choice. What's more if it ever became inconvient for him to be on the small council I.E when they go to Westeros she can remove him from it to allow others to take the position while he links with Cayden if he's still alive

If that wasn't allowed he'd just risk shooting the priest because to many conditions @Hypnos

Akio said:
Yup, though since Dallen knows he knows he might change ships in Braavos, can't much about the rest though. As for the actual information his tactic is because Daenna plans to declare for herself she'll be taking a new Queensguard, an new small council, ect. So if she decides to tell him information she can temporarily appoint him to HER small council and make him privilege to any knowledge. Naturally this depends of Daenna wants to tell him or not but he's fine leaving that decision in Daennas hands. It is after all her choice. What's more if it ever became inconvient for him to be on the small council I.E when they go to Westeros she can remove him from it to allow others to take the position while he links with Cayden if he's still alive
Daenna is very fond of Crawford, I doubt she'll change ships. So you're trying to get out of breaking your word on a technicality because I don't think that's going to go right for you. Voggoro never once said that Daenna could tell who she pleased, I believe his exact words were that if any members of the small council, the queen or the king of Ibben were in the room then he might change his stance about seeing her alone, he never said she could tell any of those people. Dallen seems to think that he has to know whatever he's going to say to Daenna and wont accept that maybe he's not important enough to hear any of it. Plus if you kill him then next time the Silverspear send someone with less peaceful intentions to secure Daenna, someone with a bigger ship and more men.

Hypnos said:
Daenna is very fond of Crawford, I doubt she'll change ships. So you're trying to get out of breaking your word on a technicality because I don't think that's going to go right for you. Voggoro never once said that Daenna could tell who she pleased, I believe his exact words were that if any members of the small council, the queen or the king of Ibben were in the room then he might change his stance about seeing her alone, he never said she could tell any of those people. Dallen seems to think that he has to know whatever he's going to say to Daenna and wont accept that maybe he's not important enough to hear any of it. Plus if you kill him then next time the Silverspear send someone with less peaceful intentions to secure Daenna, someone with a bigger ship and more men.
He's gonna try to convince Crawford to go with them as possible master of ships, just send the ship the quickest way to Ib while the real ship their on takes a long run around in case of safety. And like i said, if Daenna doesn't want to tell him he would not complain in the slightest. And etheir way whether that's his excuse or not he justs a loophole so if Daenna wants to tell someone, anyone, she can.

Akio said:
He's gonna try to convince Crawford to go with them as possible master of ships, just send the ship the quickest way to Ib while the real ship their on takes a long run around in case of safety. And like i said, if Daenna doesn't want to tell him he would not complain in the slightest. And etheir way whether that's his excuse or not he justs a loophole so if Daenna wants to tell someone, anyone, she can.
It takes more than captaining one ship to be a Master of Ships, you need years of experience. I am actually offended at the notion that you would just offer my job to the first peasant you see that owns something that floats.

Hypnos said:
It takes more than captaining one ship to be a Master of Ships, you need years of experience. I am actually offended at the notion that you would just offer my job to the first peasant you see that owns something that floats.
Well I have no idea Baelors will follow Daenna or not, and it's more of an excuse to get him to leave his ship since as you said, Daenna will probably not leave him. Besides people on the small council can be removed and added as needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back