• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
don't worry , since things seem to be going down to posts I will start spamming posts every 5 seconds so I make sure everything goes the way I want (} :) )
lol I post fairly fast

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh yeah? Do that. I'll wait to post after @JustWhipIt delivers us TWoW.
Oh boy *sets up lawn chair* looks like it's gonna be awhile on this end

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So are there any set alliances between anyone right now? I'm just wondering because from what I've read so far it seems like everyone is really tense.

[/QUOTE]
House Baratheon, House Stark and House Tully are technically in an alliance. House Arryn and House Targaryen would make up the opposing side (technically). In the Reach, House Tarly, Rowan and Redwyne are all very very close. House Florent and House Hightower are in similar positions.

WanderingJester said:
House Baratheon, House Stark and House Tully are technically in an alliance. House Arryn and House Targaryen would make up the opposing side (technically). In the Reach, House Tarly, Rowan and Redwyne are all very very close. House Florent and House Hightower are in similar positions.
Who're the Starks? I don't think I've seen them post, same with Baratheon and Tully unless I missed those.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Who're the Starks? I don't think I've seen them post, same with Baratheon and Tully unless I missed those.

[/QUOTE]
The Stark and Baratheon posts are buried deep but so far, they've gathered their forces and are preparing for a siege of King's Landing in the Stormlands. A lady from House Baratheon is at Tiber Lannister's wedding to petition for his aid. As for the Tullys, they're also attending Tiber's wedding since Tiber's bride is related to them. That's why things got a little awkward when the Queen arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Who're the Starks? I don't think I've seen them post, same with Baratheon and Tully unless I missed those.

[/QUOTE]
Some dead men!

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]So are there any set alliances between anyone right now? I'm just wondering because from what I've read so far it seems like everyone is really tense.

[/QUOTE]
Siegfried of the great House of Harlaw is about to claim his throne and declare his holy war on the world!

Red said:
The Stark and Baratheon posts are buried deep but so far, they've gathered their forces and are preparing for a siege of King's Landing in the Stormlands. A lady from House Baratheon is at Tiber Lannister's wedding to petition for his aid. As for the Tullys, they're also attending Tiber's wedding since Tiber's bride is related to them. That's why things got a little awkward when the Queen arrived.
Wait, there's another doe at Casterly Rock trying to get Tiber to join them? Who? O_o

@Archon[/URL] to respond to Lord Stark.
It's all good man, don't worry about it. It's going to be (likely) a while before anything at Storm's End happens.

The Starks are headed for the Neck to meet up with the last 2 houses of their bannermen. I'll try and post tonight if able.

WanderingJester said:
Wait, there's another doe at Casterly Rock trying to get Tiber to join them? Who? O_o
Wait, wasn't that why Astris(?) Baratheon was in Casterly Rock? O.o

Red said:
Wait, wasn't that why Astris(?) Baratheon was in Casterly Rock? O.o
No lol, Tiber and company "rescued" her from being imprisoned in the Red Keep when he bailed after Kuvira released all the major lords. xD

WanderingJester said:
No lol, Tiber and company "rescued" her from being imprisoned in the Red Keep when he bailed after Kuvira released all the major lords. xD
Oh then I misunderstood things then. :) )

WanderingJester said:
It's cool, at least you know now ^_^
I'm still curious what he plans to do with her... actually I'm curious about everything Tiber's doing as he's been pretty unclear with his motives

Akio said:
I'm still curious what he plans to do with her... actually I'm curious about everything Tiber's doing as he's been pretty unclear with his motives
giphy.gif

( ;) )

Pfft I see y'all tagging me and shit.

ANYWAYS, I'm considering jumping back into this. I've uh... regained my lost interest? shortest vacation ever yes I know

JustWhipIt said:
Pfft I see y'all tagging me and shit.
ANYWAYS, I'm considering jumping back into this. I've uh... regained my lost interest? shortest vacation ever yes I know
The post that was foretold? O_o

giphy.gif

COME BACK TO US WHIP IT! >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back