• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
We got so many time zones, we got Lannister time zone which seems on time, kingslanding is at least two weeks behind since travel time between kingslanding and the rock and Kurivas already there and Baelors been ruling for 5 minutes. Then we got the twilight Zone in stormsend and then Essos time
Not to mention the Iron Islands time zone D:

My new CS is up. It's not the best but I'll probably add to it over time and make it a bit more detailed. Just wanted to posted it since I'd been holding it off for a couple days now.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]My new CS is up. It's not the best but I'll probably add to it over time and make it a bit more detailed. Just wanted to posted it since I'd been holding it off for a couple days now.

[/QUOTE]
With the glorious name of Tanner that automatically makes it the best :)

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Yea I was just trying to think of names that sound like they could be from GoT but I just went with generic names

[/QUOTE]
I'll never be able to watch your character speak without seeing the legend now lol

Akio said:
I'll never be able to watch your character speak without seeing the legend now lol
You mean fookin legend.

oJ8kXUY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]What do you mean?

[/QUOTE]
Khal Tanner was the name of the man who betrayed Mormount "The Old Bear" and drank from his skull and then technically duel Jon Snow and won. He's the Fookin' Legend

Akio said:
Khal Tanner was the name of the man who betrayed Mormount "The Old Bear" and drank from his skull and then technically duel Jon Snow and won. He's the Fookin' Legend
I totally forgot about him, I guess Tanner is a popular name in flea bottom

Akio said:
Imagine what would happen if Khal Tanner met Karl Drogo, who do you think would win?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]I totally forgot about him, I guess Tanner is a popular name in flea bottom

[/QUOTE]
FOOKIN' LEGEND OF FLEA BOTTOM

Lancelot said:
Imagine what would happen if Khal Tanner met Karl Drogo, who do you think would win?
I now have the disturbing image of Tanner leading a Khalasar

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]The weird thing is that I was going to make him like Karl with the two daggers but I just decided to go with a normal knight instead

[/QUOTE]
To bad, we don't have all that many nontraditional fighters, most are sword and board though we have a couple duel weapons and war hammers (for melee weapons anyway)

Roland only uses sword and board when it comes to multiple combatants. When hes in a duel he almost always just uses his longsword two handed because it lets him have better swordplay and hit harder.

You know, this app is good as a small piece of what you planned and great to build off of. But I can't stop chuckling at the fact that Tanner joined Roland when he was 18 and is 4 years older than Roland. That means that Tanner was being trained how to fight by a 14 year old while he was a grown man.

I mean it makes enough sense considering Roland was probably on his way to being one of the best swordsmen in his fathers company but I just find it funny that a grown man was being taught by a kid.

Well you said it yourself in his CS that he was trained from a young age to fight and be a great warrior. William meets up with your fathers company and becomes the smith and even though he's four years older than Roland he was probably the only one that he could relate to since when you're 18 you aren't exactly the most mature person around, add to that the fact that everyone else was a trained killer at that point except for Roland. Plus with Roland still training I'm sure he needed to visit the smith a lot to get weapons repaired and sharpened constantly.

Just a heads up I'm going to work in 10 minutes so I'll be on and off for the next four hours. Fridays are usually slow but it's nice out and I'm sure it's going to be pretty busy.

Leusis said:
You know, this app is good as a small piece of what you planned and great to build off of. But I can't stop chuckling at the fact that Tanner joined Roland when he was 18 and is 4 years older than Roland. That means that Tanner was being trained how to fight by a 14 year old while he was a grown man.
I mean it makes enough sense considering Roland was probably on his way to being one of the best swordsmen in his fathers company but I just find it funny that a grown man was being taught by a kid.
Somehow I bet a lot of adults, even older then 18, could relate

I'm just waiting for the day Roland is in some kind of small battle with the troops he brought to Casterly Rock. Roland's losing, covered in mud and blood and fighting for his life against a force larger than his, and right before Roland's men break Tanner comes charging over a hill with his 40 knights and slams right into the back of the enemy and saves Roland.

If this doesn't happen I'll be upset.

Leusis said:
I'm just waiting for the day Roland is in some kind of small battle with the troops he brought to Casterly Rock. Roland's losing, covered in mud and blood and fighting for his life against a force larger than his, and right before Roland's men break Tanner comes charging over a hill with his 40 knights and slams right into the back of the enemy and saves Roland.
If this doesn't happen I'll be upset.
It wouldn't be game of thrones if it didn't

Then hopefully, Kuvira doesn't start screaming "Burn them all! Burn them all!" else, we know what's coming.

TheAncientCenturion said:
So I had no idea all these posts were happening....
don't worry , since things seem to be going down to posts I will start spamming posts every 5 seconds so I make sure everything goes the way I want (} :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back