• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
He could, it's probably a wide spread rumor at the very least, in the company.
Also; can you tell us when Cameron plans on jumping off London bridge? I want to watch and cheer alongside Boris and Nigel.
Cameron will be out of office by October. The man was a twat but I'd still prefer him to either Johnson and Farage.

>Choose between Trump and Hillary

How are we the fucked ones again?

Once the market stabilises everything will be dandy

right?

You could lose NI and Scotland in the next few years too. Geez
This is just fear mongering, people forget Scotland voted to remain in a referendum 18 months ago and their was a bloody religious war that caused the divide of Northern Ireland.

Lancelot said:
This is just fear mongering, people forget Scotland voted to remain in a referendum 18 months ago and their was a bloody religious war that caused the divide of Northern Ireland.
Religion isn't as big of a deal as it was back during that split, though the Irish are still very religious people mostly.

@Leusis

Not rushing at all, but just want to give a friendly reminder that it's Kuvira's turn to speak in the meeting. Just not sure if the rapid pace in the beginning the notification got lost somewhere in the mix ( :) )

Lol also, Great Britain pulling an America and splitting from a larger entity. Does that strike anyone else as ironic?

Leusis said:
Religion isn't as big of a deal as it was back during that split, though the Irish are still very religious people mostly.
If you don't think there is a divide between NI and ROI still then you are wrong. Sure it isn't as bad now because there isn't constant bombings and murder but it is still not in the best condition y'know?

Isn't NI dependent on Eu funds and Scotland voted nigh unanimously to stay in. The U.K. Might not be a United Kingdom for too much longer
You can't just call for referendums until you win, it is idiotic to think Scotland will get another one soon.

NI is more likely to get a referendum than scotland but even then it seems unlikely

WanderingJester said:
@Leusis
Not rushing at all, but just want to give a friendly reminder that it's Kuvira's turn to speak in the meeting. Just not sure if the rapid pace in the beginning the notification got lost somewhere in the mix ( :) )

Lol also, Great Britain pulling an America and splitting from a larger entity. Does that strike anyone else as ironic?
Honestly forgot you posted

>People worrying about the politics in their country

>Lives in one of the most corrupt countries in the world

3rd-world country problems.

The fact that NI could possibly rejoin Ireland because of all of this shit is unbelievable.

And,
@Akio ,

I think the only way we'll get this all sorted out is if we just post. We should both stop planning ahead OOCly and just post. So I'll get workin' on my next post right now.

Also, guys, if you want some awesome music for when you're writing up a post- check out the Season 6 soundtrack that hit YouTube a few days ago. I am never able to appreciate the music when I am watching the show, but my goodness, it is good!

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
These two are my favourites so far, and they haven't even appeared in any of the episodes yet. Although I'm pretty sure they'll pop up in Episode 10!

Soundtrack 23, The Tower.

Gonna be the song that plays in episode 10 when we find out Jon is totally a Targ in a Tower of Joy scene. Calling it right now.

TheFordee14 said:
The fact that NI could possibly rejoin Ireland because of all of this shit is unbelievable.
And,
@Akio ,

I think the only way we'll get this all sorted out is if we just post. We should both stop planning ahead OOCly and just post. So I'll get workin' on my next post right now.

Also, guys, if you want some awesome music for when you're writing up a post- check out the Season 6 soundtrack that hit YouTube a few days ago. I am never able to appreciate the music when I am watching the show, but my goodness, it is good!

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
These two are my favourites so far, and they haven't even appeared in any of the episodes yet. Although I'm pretty sure they'll pop up in Episode 10!
Hey I already posted, I've been waiting. But yes thats probably all we can do

Also as far as the time line goes at what time is all this Aerea business happening in comparison to the wedding?

While on the subject of England.... Can someone tell me how the Cornwallish are perceived in The UK? They seem to be, at least, the geographical equivalent of the Dornish...

We got so many time zones, we got Lannister time zone which seems on time, kingslanding is at least two weeks behind since travel time between kingslanding and the rock and Kurivas already there and Baelors been ruling for 5 minutes. Then we got the twilight Zone in stormsend and then Essos time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back