• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
I mean we could give you a brief recap of what's happened if you want, I think you're vastly overestimating how much has actually happened.
>TFW months later Storms End is exactly the same

Hypnos said:
I mean we could give you a brief recap of what's happened if you want, I think you're vastly overestimating how much has actually happened.
I mean I just have no idea who's who or why everything has happened up until now. I honestly just like playing more simplistic characters more than anything. I'll think about it a bit as I'm heading to work right now but I'll see if I can think up something else.

@TheFordee14 If you're interested in me making a character like I said earlier PM me and we'll work out details to make the story work

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Not sure how well that would work out for me seeing how I have no clue who hates who and what's going on at this point.
I kind of had the idea to make a merc that gets thrown into the middle of all of this when he decides to help Aerea (if fordee is okay with that) and maybe see how that plays out. I envision him being like Bronn, smart ass, great fighter but not the best, and a genuinely good guy despite his line of work.

[/QUOTE]
Right now Aerea is about to fall into my characters band actually. If you want to be take part of that in Westeros you can play a free rider that joins my band not long after Aerea is being picked up or even make a character part of my mercenary band the red spear

Akio said:
Right now Aerea is about to fall into my characters band actually. If you want to be take part of that in Westeros you can play a free rider that joins my band not long after Aerea is being picked up or even make a character part of my mercenary band the red spear
Well isn't she still a good ways ahead of you? There's a chance that I could get her first and cover our tracks to throw you off. I just feel like it'd be funny to see a merc get pushed into the middle of all of this just because he decided to help a cripple girl.

Akio said:
It would be sad for someone to make a character who is doomed to die (> :) )

Lancelot said:
It would be sad for someone to make a character who is doomed to die (> :) )
What you just said is literally the entirety of Game of Thrones. My guy would have a group of people with him, he is a sell sword after all, and a group of 15-20 sell swords aren't just going to lay down and let you walk all over them.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Well isn't she still a good ways ahead of you? There's a chance that I could get her first and cover our tracks to throw you off. I just feel like it'd be funny to see a merc get pushed into the middle of all of this just because he decided to help a cripple girl.

[/QUOTE]
Unlikely, the leader is couple meters at most away from her with 20 men and Aerea would not last long in the Riverlands with one helper. My character who Aerea is about to fall in with is kind of at center of all this madness. He's secretly sworn to Daenna Targaryen who plans to make a claim after consolidating strength in Essos. He's about to enter a political and strategical battle with Kay who's the littlefinger of this RP. He's gonna find himself in the middle of the reach war and is somewhat at odds with his house. If you follow him in Aerea youll be up to your neck in the game of thrones whether you want it or not

Akio said:
Unlikely, the leader is couple meters at most away from her with 20 men and Aerea would not last long in the Riverlands with one helper. My character who Aerea is about to fall in with is kind of at center of all this madness. He's secretly sworn to Daenna Targaryen who plans to make a claim after consolidating strength in Essos. He's about to enter a political and strategical battle with Kay who's the littlefinger of this RP. He's gonna find himself in the middle of the reach war and is somewhat at odds with his house. If you follow him in Aerea youll be up to your neck in the game of thrones whether you want it or not
[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]What you just said is literally the entirety of Game of Thrones. My guy would have a group of people with him, he is a sell sword after all, and a group of 15-20 sell swords aren't just going to lay down and let you walk all over them.

[/QUOTE]
I was implying if you were with Cayden men I would kill you. (Or at least die in the attempt haha.)

Akio said:
How many Red Spears are going to be finding Aerea?

Hypnos said:
How many Red Spears are going to be finding Aerea?
20 are currently close enough to basically touch her, once they convince her to follow they will go back to their unit of 200 and make all haste to the wedding to deliver her to Cayden

Akio said:
20 are currently close enough to basically touch her, once they convince her to follow they will go back to their unit of 200 and make all haste to the wedding to deliver her to Cayden
Where are the 200 men.

Akio said:
Cayden may not be too responsive after Lyonel beats him to a pulp.

Akio said:
There's no way you're that close to her. Your men were tracking them but you were still a good distance behind them, and it's not like Aerea is just standing in the open saying "here I am come get me!" She's most likely trying to hide in the surrounding area. It'd make it a lot more interesting that's for sure.

Hypnos said:
Where are the 200 men.
The 180 men (those 20 come from the 200) are currently close to the gods eye, camped in the woods but on alert but not overly hostile, just weary. They are probably a good 20 minutes trot from the tracking group

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]There's no way you're that close to her. Your men were tracking them but you were still a good distance behind them, and it's not like Aerea is just standing in the open saying "here I am come get me!" She's most likely trying to hide in the surrounding area. It'd make it a lot more interesting that's for sure.

[/QUOTE]
They've been tracking her for quite awhile and you forget two facts. Every one of those 200 men are mounted and Aereas and James trail was extremely clear without deviation or attempt to hide it since they were sprinting through the woods. Second they had their best trackers with them. If you read my post they recently found James body, who Aerea killed. How far do you think a young, distraunt girl dragging a sword she can barley lift running on lack of food and sleep can go from that location making a very clear trail on the wet grounds in the gods eye? I organized this with Fordee, I'm meant to find her. Not like in just magically intruding. You can speak to him but you won't escape those 20 when their that close and mounted

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
The 180 men (those 20 come from the 200) are currently close to the gods eye, camped in the woods but on alert but not overly hostile, just weary. They are probably a good 20 minutes trot from the tracking group
They've been tracking her for quite awhile and you forget two facts. Every one of those 200 men are mounted and Aereas and James trail was extremely clear without deviation or attempt to hide it since they were sprinting through the woods. Second they had their best trackers with them. If you read my post they recently found James body, who Aerea killed. How far do you think a young, distraunt girl dragging a sword she can barley lift running on lack of food and sleep can go from that location making a very clear trail on the wet grounds in the gods eye? I organized this with Fordee, I'm meant to find her. Not like in just magically intruding. You can speak to him but you won't escape those 20 when their that close and mounted
Well I'm starting to worry that there are 200 men walking in my land unchecked, I'm pretty sure I'd notice that.

Hypnos said:
Well I'm starting to worry that there are 200 men walking in my land unchecked, I'm pretty sure I'd notice that.
Your more then free to question them, they're not really hiding their presence and aren't hostile so they would be more the willing to explain themselves and grease a few palms in apology for not announcing themselves

Akio said:
Your more then free to question them, they're not really hiding their presence and aren't hostile so they would be more the willing to explain themselves and grease a few palms in apology for not announcing themselves
There's a war going on, I can't have armies wandering around unchecked and unregistered. That's a massive security threat. Men may be coming to check on them soon.

Hypnos said:
There's a war going on, I can't have armies wandering around unchecked and unregistered. That's a massive security threat. Men may be coming to check on them soon.
They won't mind. Like I said they were never hiding, they even visited many of the town's on their way here (peacefully) to drink, whore, and buy provisions. You checking on them as the Lord of these lands will not inspiration any supision or panic among them. Being mercenaries in the disputed lands their used to it

Still it seems this will not be an easy trip for the Red Spear. Hopefully I don't lose more then half

Akio said:
Still it seems this will not be an easy trip for the Red Spear. Hopefully I don't lose more then half
They will only lose one, but don't worry she won't be harmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back