• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
We already have a god damn pool how many people sleep with Rowan's bride before she touches him so why not. Cayden will become very proficient at killing husbands xD
God. . He is like an overly obsessive boyfriend. SHE SAID NO. LEAVE HER ALONE!

WanderingJester said:
Who would be Dwight?
Yup, I'm sure that's what he'll tell himself as he's raping her-oh I'm sorry, as they're having "Guilt Sex."

Sure, not the "worst" but still disappointing for someone who finally saw potential in Sansa in the Vale. At least since I don't really follow the show (because I can't afford HBO for various reasons) I'm not too upset about it, unless it somehow influence the books into tornadoing Sansa into getting raped by Ramsay or someone else.

I rather bet on the pool with the number of men that Daenna sleeps with before Cayden gets a chance. I'll be conservative and say 5.
He's not gonna rape her, or guilt sex. He's not that type of guy.

Honestly I doubt he'll care how many she sleeps with, look at his own numbers he's not a hypocrite. Marrying someone would be an issue though. Honestly as long as they have a few true born heirs he probably wouldn't care if she kept a parlamor. Common thing in Dorne among nobility

TheAncientCenturion said:
Dwight? The guy who constantly bickers with his co-workers and is trying to usurp the throne? I'd say it's either Viserys or Braedon, and I'm leading towards Braedon. . .
It won't, hopefully, George is writing the books and hasn't even seen season 6 yet. Though Osha is getting more material thanks to the actress. Can't complain about that, though.

I am going to say Cayden dies before he gets a chance. Maybe eleven guys will marry or hook up with Daenna.
Fair assessment about Braedon/Dwight. I think I'll see more of the similarities when his allies abandon him.

Yeah, well, fingers crossed. Oh, she's that good in the series huh?

lKvgfEK.jpg

I'll put my bets on Cayden dying first as well. Wow, 11 before that huh? Daenna better pick up the pace at your sake considering the sheer amount of people that the Dornishman can piss off/kill him at the wedding...

God. . He is like an overly obsessive stalker. SHE SAID NO. LEAVE HER ALONE!
FTFY

Akio said:
He's not gonna rape her, or guilt sex. He's not that type of guy.
Honestly I doubt he'll care how many she sleeps with, look at his own numbers he's not a hypocrite. Marrying someone would be an issue though. Honestly as long as they have a few true born heirs he probably wouldn't care if she kept a parlamor. Common thing in Dorne among nobility
Sure, he's not going to rape her. I think I'll quote something @Hypnos posted earlier today here.

Hypnos said:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they got married and she stayed loyal so would he but if she wished to bring others to the bed he'd also have no qualms. He's quite fine to share.

Akio said:
We already have a god damn pool how many people sleep with Rowan's bride before she touches him so why not. Cayden will become very proficient at killing husbands xD
Hes willing to kill multiple men to have sex with a 15 year old. I'm done, this is getting creepier than it already was.

Leusis said:
Hes willing to kill multiple men to have sex with a 15 year old. I'm done, this is getting creepier than it already was.
The fact she's 15 is completely irrelevant to him. This is Westeros, she's already a woman flowered not a girl

Okay. Okay.
Enough on the Cayden puns. We'll run out of them soon if we continue at this rate. . .

Let's get onto who is going to endorse Viserys!
*crickets chirping*

I mean Cayden may help you if it helps him but no way he'll make Viserys king

On a real life note: Gonna be traveling for a few days. Responses might be sporadic until I get home. Just a heads up everyone.

He can arrange a marriage between Cayden and Daenna, and give them a new island home!
lol not sure she would like that, and Cayden still likes his sisters enough he won't leave Dorne to live under a possible tyrant

I like how you all assume Daenna will return Cayden's romantic affections xD For all you know she may view a marriage between them as a political deal but not have any romantic feelings for Cayden. Marry him but still just consider him a friend. He might just be in the ultimate friend zone.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I like how you all assume Daenna will return Cayden's romantic affections xD For all you know she may view a marriage between them as a political deal but not have any romantic feelings for Cayden. Marry him but still just consider him a friend. He might just be in the ultimate friend zone.

[/QUOTE]
God I think I rather stick to god damn woeing random woman, that's worse then moremont though he would likely still go through the marriage for Dornes sake and alliance sake he would hate that possibly more then anything. Thought it would defiantly mean he wasn't tied down, he would just go on as he pleased married or no in that case. He'll take a parlamor if he's in a marriage without affection

Though first he'll try to win her over, he's persistent. He would probably wait till their first heir (if they lived that long or even got to that point) to decide anything further

Akio said:
God I think I rather stick to god damn woeing random woman, that's worse then moremont though he would likely still go through the marriage for Dornes sake and alliance sake he would hate that possibly more then anything. Thought it would defiantly mean he wasn't tied down, he would just go on as he pleased married or no in that case. He'll take a parlamor if he's in a marriage without affection
To be fair Jorah had married twice before.

Rhosvyn said:
To be fair Jorah had married twice before.
True. Cayden has never married though Daenna will be marrying Desagen so whoever gets to Daenna will be second anyway though I believe the shadow king is etheir impotent or can't have children

Akio said:
A very interesting 3 way. How many people can cock hold Rowan before he gets anything is the real question. I'm putting random stable hand A ahead of Rowan but just by a bit
So you're claiming to be not okay with rape yet abusing someone's unhappy marriage so you can sleep with them is ok? You're sending mixed messages here.

JustWhipIt said:
Oh, it was just a hypothetical. That's all. Don't hate me Walder.
Tully. I forgot how the convo started but something about how he wanted Braedon's child named after him. I believe ginger babies were mentioned.
whoa there, I said nothing of the sort. I merely mentioned that since I'm giving more men to your war than you are and you get to be King I better get something good out of the whole thing.

I bet Kuvira would take the deal, Walder Targaryen, half silver haired, half ginger.

Hypnos said:
So you're claiming to be not okay with rape yet abusing someone's unhappy marriage so you can sleep with them is ok? You're sending mixed messages here.
whoa there, I said nothing of the sort. I merely mentioned that since I'm giving more men to your war than you are and you get to be King I better get something good out of the whole thing.

I bet Kuvira would take the deal, Walder Targaryen, half silver haired, half ginger.
Because at the end of the day its her choice. He's gonna flirt with her, her choice to return his advances or not.

Akio said:
Because at the end of the day its her choice. He's gonna flirt with her, her choice to return his advances or not.
The fact remains he still condones cheating on ones spouse and is willing to prey upon the emotionally unstable.

Hypnos said:
The fact remains he still condones cheating on ones spouse and is willing to prey upon the emotionally unstable.
He does not even know (or won't originally) that she is emotionly unstable and his opinion on political marriage is that its a means but at that point you take a parlamor for affection and actual care. To him its not cheating, but an accepted Dornish practice. Now she's not Dornish so its up to her to decide what's right for herself but he lives by dornes rules

Akio said:
He does not even know (or won't originally) that she is emotionly unstable and his opinion on political marriage is that its a means but at that point you take a parlamor for affection and actual care. To him its not cheating, but an accepted Dornish practice. Now she's not Dornish so its up to her to decide what's right for herself but he lives by dornes rules
Paramours aren't just Dornish, Aegon 2 had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back