• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

"Hey Daenna, wanna bang after your husband dies? It's for the good of Westeros, I swear."

Stick to the goat Butters.

latest

WanderingJester said:
Guilting someone into sex is still coercing someone into unwilling sex, which equals rape and
c4b8834dc60dd504f287b7a1232bc34e.jpg

No means no, kids.
What about an old man forcing you to have sex with his daughter?

Cough Walder Cough

JustWhipIt said:
What about an old man forcing you to have sex with his daughter?
Cough Walder Cough
Wait, Frey or Tully? Because if it's Walder Tully I must have really spaced out on something.

Or my subconscious is forcing me to not remember the event, so traumatic as it was.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Braedon really likes isolating himself.
Oh, it was just a hypothetical. That's all. Don't hate me Walder.

WanderingJester said:
Wait, Frey or Tully? Because if it's Walder Tully I must have really spaced out on something.
Or my subconscious is forcing me to not remember the event, so traumatic as it was.
Tully. I forgot how the convo started but something about how he wanted Braedon's child named after him. I believe ginger babies were mentioned.

WanderingJester said:
Guilting someone into sex is still coercing someone into unwilling sex, which equals rape and
c4b8834dc60dd504f287b7a1232bc34e.jpg

No means no, kids.
lol south park please (also tell this to Viserys before getting at me). And no he's not gonna guilt her.

Viserys is a king. He does what he wants.

Has he raped anyone in canon? I'm sure he has in the unwritten lore, but that's all unwritten.

Viserys is a king. He does what he wants.
Has he raped anyone in canon? I'm sure he has in the unwritten lore, but that's all unwritten.
Im sure he will though, he can't be Viserys without rape and pillage. (Do kind of wonder though if a player character will ever actually end up getting raped. Might be good for character development but a tad bit uncomfortable

JustWhipIt said:
Oh, it was just a hypothetical. That's all. Don't hate me Walder.
Tully. I forgot how the convo started but something about how he wanted Braedon's child named after him. I believe ginger babies were mentioned.
Wow, so I guess I did space out. Totally a traumatic event. If I wake screaming tonight, I blame you.

In that case, I would rule it off to bad sex, with everyone involved actually wanting to do something else other than rub their privates together. A sad situation overall.

Akio said:
lol south park please (also tell this to Viserys before getting at me). And no he's not gonna guilt her.
At least Viserys won't deny it. He'll call it as it is, rape. Cayden would justify it to "not rape" somehow with his twisted Dornish logic/moral compass and somehow convince himself he's the hero in his Dornish little mind even as Daenna's crying underneath him.

I would compare him to Handsome Jack but I really like Handsome Jack, since he's actually cool, and not like Cayden. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Wow, so I guess I did space out. Totally a traumatic event. If I wake screaming tonight, I blame you.
In that case, I would rule it off to bad sex, with everyone involved actually wanting to do something else other than rub their privates together. A sad situation overall.

At least Viserys won't deny it. He'll call it as it is, rape. Cayden would justify it to "not rape" somehow with his twisted Dornish logic/moral compass and somehow convince himself he's the hero in his Dornish little mind even as Daenna's crying underneath him.

I would compare him to Handsome Jack but I really like Handsome Jack, since he's actually cool, and not like Cayden. *shrug*
If Daenna was crying underneath him he wouldn't be doing it unless he's intentionally doing so

Leusis said:
Yeah cause rape is such a great character building exercise.....
It's a plot device, could etheir break a character, show a change from their start from the rapist, or change a character dramatically

I remember when Sansa was raped.
All that regressiongrowth.
Oh, right she got raped in the TV series. Forgot about that since I usually go by the books. What poor writing. -_-

Akio said:
If Daenna was crying underneath him he wouldn't be doing it unless he's intentionally doing so
So, what you're saying is: Cayden wouldn't rape Daenna unless he's intentionally raping her.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-squint-7110.png

Good thing Cayden is a poison master. I'm sure he can drug her. . .

And yeah, well. . The Show coulda made worse calls. But it seems like by the end of season four they thought they'd do another plot line with Sansa, instead they fused her with Jeyne, Jeyne, remember her? It rhymes with pain.

We need to make a spin off RP of this, either like The Office or something similar. And just make it basically. . The OOC chat, with little more plot.

Cayden is our Toby.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, right she got raped in the TV series. Forgot about that since I usually go by the books. What poor writing. -_-
So, what you're saying is: Cayden wouldn't rape Daenna unless he's intentionally raping her.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-squint-7110.png
I'm talking about if he ended up guilt sexing her for whatever reasons since you guys were talking about it

And yeah, well. . The Show coulda made worse calls. But it seems like by the end of season four they thought they'd do another plot line with Sansa, instead they fused her with Jeyne, Jeyne, remember her? It rhymes with pain.
He could, he won't

*sigh* well yes, it could've been worse. I suppose we'll just have to see where they go with her plot line then. Making Sansa Jenye was probably one of the worse thing they could've done to Sansa's character, considering she's almost like the innocent maiden of the North, somehow caught in the storm out of her control and slowly understanding how to play the game. Just... an injustice really.

Akio said:
I'm talking about if he ended up guilt sexing her for whatever reasons since you guys were talking about it
He could, he won't
We've established that guilt sex is still rape, which makes my last comment still valid.

Unrelated picture of Cayden and Daenna.
ButtersParis.gif
Wouldn't it be ironic if the "playboy" Cayden gets cold feet just when he has an opportunity to sleep with Daenna and the chance gets lost forever? xD

WanderingJester said:
*sigh* well yes, it could've been worse. I suppose we'll just have to see where they go with her plot line then. Making Sansa Jenye was probably one of the worse thing they could've done to Sansa's character, considering she's almost like the innocent maiden of the North, somehow caught in the storm out of her control and slowly understanding how to play the game. Just... an injustice really.
We've established that guilt sex is still rape, which makes my last comment still valid.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the "playboy" Cayden gets cold feet just when he has an opportunity to sleep with Daenna and the chance gets lost forever? xD
If she started crying or even just seeming unwilling (like sansa was with tyrion) he'd back off. He doesn't want to hurt her

That would be Ironic, unlikely but Ironic.

WanderingJester said:

It wasn't. . The worst. The Vale plot line is much slower, and ambigious with where it'd go. They just needed to not sacrifice her character for Theon's arc. My problem is I -love- Theon's ADWD's arc. Maybe make her a bit more responsive and resistant to Ramsay, which spurs rebellion in Theon? I dunno. But I don't think the show could really continue the Sansa/LF book plots (unless they're skipping into the way future with them both ending up in the North) due to how they're a slower build up and work off external forces.

Akio said:
Let's make a bet. How many people Daenna marries before Cayden gets a shot at her? I say eight.

It wasn't. . The worst. The Vale plot line is much slower, and ambigious with where it'd go. They just needed to not sacrifice her character for Theon's arc. My problem is I -love- Theon's ADWD's arc. Maybe make her a bit more responsive and resistant to Ramsay, which spurs rebellion in Theon? I dunno. But I don't think the show could really continue the Sansa/LF book plots (unless they're skipping into the way future with them both ending up in the North) due to how they're a slower build up and work off external forces.
Let's make a bet. How many people Daenna marries before Cayden gets a shot at her? I say eight.
We already have a god damn pool how many people sleep with Rowan's bride before she touches him so why not. Cayden will become very proficient at killing husbands xD

We need to make a spin off RP of this, either like The Office or something similar. And just make it basically. . The OOC chat, with little more plot.
Cayden is our Toby.
Who would be Dwight?

Akio said:
If she started crying or even just seeming unwilling (like sansa was with tyrion) he'd back off. He doesn't want to hurt her
That would be Ironic, unlikely but Ironic.
Yup, I'm sure that's what he'll tell himself as he's raping her-oh I'm sorry, as they're having "Guilt Sex."

Sure, not the "worst" but still disappointing for someone who finally saw potential in Sansa in the Vale. At least since I don't really follow the show (because I can't afford HBO for various reasons) I'm not too upset about it, unless it somehow influence the books into tornadoing Sansa into getting raped by Ramsay or someone else.

I rather bet on the pool with the number of men that Daenna sleeps with before Cayden gets a chance. I'll be conservative and say 5.

WanderingJester said:
Who would be Dwight?
Yup, I'm sure that's what he'll tell himself as he's raping her-oh I'm sorry, as they're having "Guilt Sex."

Sure, not the "worst" but still disappointing for someone who finally saw potential in Sansa in the Vale. At least since I don't really follow the show (because I can't afford HBO for various reasons) I'm not too upset about it, unless it somehow influence the books into tornadoing Sansa into getting raped by Ramsay or someone else.

I rather bet on the pool with the number of men that Daenna sleeps with before Cayden gets a chance. I'll be conservative and say 5.
Dwight? The guy who constantly bickers with his co-workers and is trying to usurp the throne? I'd say it's either Viserys or Braedon, and I'm leading towards Braedon. . .

It won't, hopefully, George is writing the books and hasn't even seen season 6 yet. Though Osha is getting more material thanks to the actress. Can't complain about that, though.

I am going to say Cayden dies before he gets a chance. Maybe eleven guys will marry or hook up with Daenna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back