• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I was referring to anyone else entering the tourney really. Trust me, House Lannister has plenty of money.
Not for long, I'm going to make a ninja character who'll sneak in and steal all the Gold, and the mines!

Hypnos said:
It is an obligation, it's in the House words: we have an obligation to honour our duty towards our family, it's worked out for thousands of years so far, just because you're obliged to do something doesn't make you a dick when you do it.
If it was Cayden and the Stormlands who the Dornish hate were there and it was his sister getting married without a doubt he would stay, no matter how much he hated them. Not because it was an obligation, but because he wanted to be there for them

Akio said:
If it was Cayden and the Stormlands who the Dornish hate were there and it was his sister getting married without a doubt he would stay, no matter how much he hated them. Not because it was an obligation, but because he wanted to be there for them
You know that was a joke right? The Tullys aren't actually going to leave if they see the Dornish.

Hypnos said:
You know that was a joke right? The Tullys aren't actually going to leave if they see the Dornish.
Actually I didn't, it seemed possible considering we were talking about ways to make it seem like Cayden was not a dornish guest when we thought he'd be going alone

TheAncientCenturion said:
Look, so far every baratheon has posted recently aside from Braedon. You're doing well!
. . .Now only if Elia. . . Could get stuff out.
Now hold on a minute. Rory's last post was totally before Braedon's.

Unless you're insinuating he isn't a Baratheon.

Duncan_Lyonel.jpg

Such a well drawn picture. I really hope to get some of this imagery whenever King's Landing gets attacked by the Stags.

At this rate, during 2017 Holidays. :|

WanderingJester said:
Duncan_Lyonel.jpg

Such a well drawn picture. I really hope to get some of this imagery whenever King's Landing gets attacked by the Stags.

At this rate, during 2017 Holidays. :|
It is the most wonderful time of the year, after all.

WanderingJester said:
Think Kuvira's Queensguard can do the same to the Baratheon Army attacking King's Landing?
Well at this rate is gonna be Daenna with the most pimping kingsguard

Well Tiber has Martyn and Roland.

Those two can 1v1 anybody in Daenna's queensguard except for Nagito.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Strike Aiden down and he will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.
By that he means Aiden will come back as a ghost, give the new Queensguard vague references and guidance to go to a distant swamp where he will train under an short but wise green monster, then come back and realized that the girl he's been crushing on is actually his sister, that Braedon's actually his father, and turn Braedon against Rory by pleading with of the days when Braedon used to be a white knight and not a Stag Lord. Thus fulfilling the prophecy of the chosen one to destroy the Stags once and for all.

Oh, spoilers btw.

WanderingJester said:
By that he means Aiden will come back as a ghost, give the new Queensguard vague references and guidance to go to a distant swamp where he will train under an short but wise green monster, then come back and realized that the girl he's been crushing on is actually his sister, that Braedon's actually his father, and turn Braedon against Rory by pleading with of the days when Braedon used to be a white knight and not a Stag Lord. Thus fulfilling the prophecy of the chosen one to destroy the Stags once and for all.
Oh, spoilers btw.
So, okay...

Aiden's ghost tells Corbis to go to the Reeds. . . He trains under Lord Reed, but comes back to realize he's been crushing on Kuvira. . Who is actually Braedon's daughter, despite being only five years younger than him. .

And Rory is being shafted again?

Okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back