• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@WanderingJester[/URL]

Oh and since littlewolfie just came back I was informed the sisters are most likely attending the wedding to look for alliances so Caydens first meeting with them in four years will likely be there

Archon said:
Hmpf.
Astris getting all emotional despite abandoning Rory long before now.

Screw the Baratheons, Rory deserves a better family!
Hmpf.

Rory's getting all emotional and complaining even though poor Walder went out of his way to get him involved and reunite him with his family.

Screw the Baratheons, Walder deserves better friends.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]We don't? I thought they were informed by the prince upon their arrival. Alright then.
FIXED

[/QUOTE]
Daenna would have heard about the Lannister wedding since it was already announced before the corination, Cayden on the other hand wouldn't have a clue.

TheAncientCenturion said:
The wedding would be known, people would've talked about it at Kuvira's coronation.
And Viserys is whaever he needs to be.
Really? Cayden would been unaware till they mentioned it though, Essos last 4 years remember?

Hypnos said:
Hmpf.
Rory's getting all emotional and complaining even though poor Walder went out of his way to get him involved and reunite him with his family.

Daenna would have heard about the Lannister wedding since it was already announced before the corination, Cayden on the other hand wouldn't have a clue.
You...

Oh, I'm frustrated on behalf of Rory. Rory hasn't complained once, and reuniting was a great idea, UNTIL BRAEDON WAS A MASSIVE ANUS! ;-;

Archon said:
You...
Oh, I'm frustrated on behalf of Rory. Rory hasn't complained once, and reuniting was a great idea, UNTIL BRAEDON WAS A MASSIVE ANUS! ;-;
Dude everyone in this rp has been a dick to their families xD

Akio said:
Caydens going back to prepare Dorne (though their likely gonna have to discuss what we do first.) When he hears of the wedding hes making a detour there, he was originally gonna land in around kingslanding and meet with an imfortmant then go to Dorne.
@WanderingJester

Oh and since littlewolfie just came back I was informed the sisters are most likely attending the wedding to look for alliances so Caydens first meeting with them in four years will likely be there
Great, now there's no way to hide the fact that the Dornish are there. *sigh*

Maybe I can pass all the Dornish woman as Essosi whores?

Hypnos said:
Hmpf.

Yes he does, but why have better friends when he'll have better family soon? (o'v'o)

#LannisterBraxWedding

#TiberAndLeanne

#LeanneHalfBracken

#HugMeInLaws

giphy.gif

Hypnos said:
Whoa there, the Tullys work on a strictly not being dicks to their family policy.
Great! Looking forward to being family! (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:

Yes he does, but why have better friends when he'll have better family soon? (o'v'o)

#LannisterBraxWedding

#TiberAndLeanne

#LeanneHalfBracken

#HugMeInLaws

giphy.gif

Damn you honour binding House words!

Hypnos said:
Whoa there, the Tullys work on a strictly not being dicks to their family policy.
To be fair apparently if Dorne shows up their just leaving the wedding and also Agnes.

WanderingJester said:

#LannisterBraxWedding

#TiberAndLeanne

#LeanneHalfBracken

#HugMeInLaws

giphy.gif

I doubt you can pass them off as anything else considering like most lords they'd arrive with a reutine of men and woman to help them do things.

Akio said:
To be fair apparently if Dorne shows up their just leaving the wedding and also Agnes.
I doubt you can pass them off as anything else considering like most lords they'd arrive with a reutine of men and woman to help them do things.
Hey there, I offered to take Leanne too now didn't I? As for Agnes I've already justified that same thing and I will not do so again.

Hypnos said:
Hey there, I offered to take Leanne too now didn't I? As for Agnes I've already justified that same thing and I will not do so again.
He may have not have known he was being a dick but still married her off without asking to the Tarlys of all people. Not a house known for polical correctness. And yet Leanne is gonna walk away from her own wedding so carefully prepared and her husband or not getting to spend time with her family. Great choices there

Akio said:
Some Courtesans have large retinue of men and women to help them do things...

Right?... Right?!?! (' :) ) (':3) (' :| ) (.A.)

WanderingJester said:
Some Courtesans have large retinue of men and women to help them do things...
Right?... Right?!?! (' :) ) (':3) (' :| ) (.A.)
Not sure the princesses of dorne which despite all the shit thrown on them are one of the 8 most powerful houses in the realm would enjoy being called whores, or that Cayden would be very happy with it etheir

Archon said:
lol, watch nobody show up at Tiber's wedding because they realized the Dornish were coming.
Stormlands and reach might not come because those 3 kingdoms have a history of war but the stormlands and reach were never gonna show up. Actually came as a surprise to me that the lord of house Tully had spent time at the marshes

Akio said:
He may have not have known he was being a dick but still married her off without asking to the Tarlys of all people. Not a house known for polical correctness. And yet Leanne is gonna walk away from her own wedding so carefully prepared and her husband or not getting to spend time with her family. Great choices there
Arranged marriages are common practice in Westeros and far from being horrible things to do, mayhaps if Helyon Tarly hadn't been such a dick himself the couple would have gotten along, but it was a combination of bad planning and little time that ruined the marriage, not that it took place. Leanne can come or she can stay, the fact remains that i offered and my obligations are fulfilled.

Akio said:
Stormlands and reach might not come because those 3 kingdoms have a history of war but the stormlands and reach were never gonna show up. Actually came as a surprise to me that the lord of house Tully had spent time at the marshes
Walder squired for Ser Cressen Baratheon, the uncle of Lord Osmund Baratheon, which is how the two became friends in the first place, I'm not making this up as a way to pass my hatred of the Dornish to my character it has previously been mentioned in a post back in the old thread.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Look, so far every baratheon has posted recently aside from Braedon. You're doing well!
. . .Now only if Elia. . . Could get stuff out.
Huh? I thought I fulfilled my post quota for the next year!

...Soon™

Hypnos said:
Arranged marriages are common practice in Westeros and far from being horrible things to do, mayhaps if Helyon Tarly hadn't been such a dick himself the couple would have gotten along, but it was a combination of bad planning and little time that ruined the marriage, not that it took place. Leanne can come or she can stay, the fact remains that i offered and my obligations are fulfilled.
If you see duty to family an obligation can't see the Tully's as kind to family

Akio said:
If you see duty to family an obligation can't see the Tully's as kind to family
It is an obligation, it's in the House words: we have an obligation to honour our duty towards our family, it's worked out for thousands of years so far, just because you're obliged to do something doesn't make you a dick when you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back