• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

LittleWolfie said:
Okay... so it's been a while I admit and I'm sorry for not explaining my absence a lot lot sooner like everyone deserved I really am. I've just been through a really bad patch which led to having to just ignore most of the world and try and just do basic things to keep moving along which at the time seemed very hard....
I can understand from all the tags I've been trying to catch up on that it may not really be possible for me and my characters to come back but if there was any chance I would really love to get back to an rp that I thoroughly enjoyed with a lot of awesome people.

Sorry again for all of the problems I've caused. :(
Oh you exist! I admit I thought you quit the rp but if its like that I have no qualms. Nothing Major has been done to your characters yet and you should be able to come right in. We were all just wondering where you were. Would you like help catching up?

LittleWolfie said:
Okay... so it's been a while I admit and I'm sorry for not explaining my absence a lot lot sooner like everyone deserved I really am. I've just been through a really bad patch which led to having to just ignore most of the world and try and just do basic things to keep moving along which at the time seemed very hard....
I can understand from all the tags I've been trying to catch up on that it may not really be possible for me and my characters to come back but if there was any chance I would really love to get back to an rp that I thoroughly enjoyed with a lot of awesome people.

Sorry again for all of the problems I've caused. :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better for you :( Feel free to come back anytime. We'll be around.

Akio said:
Oh you exist! I admit I thought you quit the rp but if its like that I have no qualms. Nothing Major has been done to your characters yet and you should be able to come right in. We were all just wondering where you were. Would you like help catching up?
WanderingJester said:
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better for you :( Feel free to come back anytime. We'll be around.
Things are a lot better now thankfully and I'm feeling ready to start partaking in the world again :) And yes some help catching up would be lovely

LittleWolfie said:
Things are a lot better now thankfully and I'm feeling ready to start partaking in the world again :) And yes some help catching up would be lovely
I'll pm you, since probably I need to coordinate a lot of plans with you anyway now that your back. I'm glad you feel better

Archon said:
But Oberyn's cool, and Cayden's not.
:P not like oberyn was very friendly to a lot of people etheir. Sometimes kind of wonder what Oberyn would have done in the same situations as Cayden. I honestly think he had even less of a temper control they Cayden though

Akio said:
:P not like oberyn was very friendly to a lot of people etheir. Sometimes kind of wonder what Oberyn would have done in the same situations as Cayden. I honestly think he had even less of a temper control they Cayden though
Oberyn managed to stay in a city ruled by the people he hated more than anything, serve on a council with them and even attend one of their weddings without issue, Cayden was mildly insulted by a magician and he freaks out, I know who I'd rather spend time with.

Akio said:
Hypnos said:
Oberyn managed to stay in a city ruled by the people he hated more than anything, serve on a council with them and even attend one of their weddings without issue, Cayden was mildly insulted by a magician and he freaks out, I know who I'd rather spend time with.
Oberyn's a cool cat. I mean, just look at him:

MagaliVilleneuve_Prince_Oberyn_Nymeros_Martell.jpg

Mofo looks like he's plotting to dissect his enemies limb by limb. I see him more patiently brooding for the right time to strike rather than take over a Prince's palace and partying it up with his men like some frat bros in Pentos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
He also stuck a dagger in someone's hand. Challenged tywin in the middle of trial of combat, and was real pissed at the mountain which got him killed

WanderingJester said:
Oberyn's a cool cat, son. I mean, just look at him:
MagaliVilleneuve_Prince_Oberyn_Nymeros_Martell.jpg

Mofo looks like he's plotting to dissect his enemies limb by limb. I see him more patiently brooding for the right time to strike rather than take over a Prince's palace and partying it up with his men like some frat bros in Pentos.
Once again Cayden was not there, he was obtaining a former kingsguard xD

Akio said:
He also stuck a dagger in someone's hand. Challenged tywin in the middle of trial of combat, and was real pissed at the mountain which got him killed
Stuck a dagger in the hand of a random soldier who held no overall importance and could easily be silenced and challenged Tywin after the mountain had a fucking spear through his chest as by all rights should be dead, he burned his bridges with Tywin after championing for Tyrion anyway. Cayden snuck into the House of the most important man in Pentos to 'teach him a lesson' because he forgot to give Daenna a note and then proceeded to have a tickle fight with the princess in his very garden.

Hypnos said:
Stuck a dagger in the hand of a random soldier who held no overall importance and could easily be silenced and challenged Tywin after the mountain had a fucking spear through his chest as by all rights should be dead, he burned his bridges with Tywin after championing for Tyrion anyway. Cayden snuck into the House of the most important man in Pentos to 'teach him a lesson' because he forgot to give Daenna a note and then proceeded to have a tickle fight with the princess in his very garden.
He snuck Daenna in to teach a lesson because he had no politicul power but was intentionally ignoring her to increase his own status and that was a respectable spar at first

Akio said:
He snuck Daenna in to teach a lesson because he had no political power but was intentionally ignoring her to increase his own status and that was a respectable spar at first
He has no political power despite being the prince of Pentos and having connections to every single magister in the city? If you had walked in like any self respecting person he might have acted more kindly, what would boosting his status do anyway if he has no political power? As for the spar it was still inside his house and very disrespectful, especially considering how it ended.

Right. I am working on all the PoV's I've been neglecting now.

Vladan

James Thorne

Warren Whent

Tyrion Reynes

Cethann Celtigar

And a few others that I'll push out there, to spice things up.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Right. I am working on all the PoV's I've been neglecting now.
Vladan

James Thorne

Warren Whent

Tyrion Reynes

Cethann Celtigar

And a few others that I'll push out there, to spice things up.
A Reyne survived Tarbeck Hall? Whhaatt? xD

giphy.gif

Tiber better watch his back. THE REYNES OF CASTAMERE AREN'T OUT YET.
He better come back with an army of white walkers then. Otherwise Tiber would be more than happy to make a repeat with the Second War of the Lions xD .

WanderingJester said:
He better come back with an army of white walkers then. Otherwise Tiber would be more than happy to make a repeat with the Second War of the Lions xD .
He will have about 1,000 criminals backing him. What does Tiber have? Some posh lords?!

He will have about 1,000 criminals backing him. What does Tiber have? Some posh lords?!
How about more than 40 times that number of swords and spears? Plus Roland Wilds and the man who cut down the Red Lion in combat?

@Leusis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back