• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I rather have them irrelevant on their desert peninsular honestly.
Idk, I mean I'm not sure what's going down with the Tyrell funeral so I'll have to get a sense of that first.

... but, but Barba wouldn't be able to cut of Cayden's Dornish tongue or manhood once he inevitably insults her. Before throwing some shade on him for poor table manners. ( :( )
Jesus is everyone so against the dornish they rather not have them exist, I feel racism pooring in.

Jabroni said:
There are about to be three Tyrells coming under player control, so the funeral is still happening. Plus, most of the Reach lords know Lannisters are about to declare war. Am I wrong about this? @WanderingJester
Only those in Northern Reach knows about it. Highgarden still haven't received word about the mobilization since Helyon assumed that they haven't completely disbanded the force they gathered to repel the Ironborns from Shield Island yet.

Akio said:
lol it was always the plan for Cayden to be at the wedding if he could
Sure, just know that if he's there the Tullys and Velaryon's wont be.

Akio said:
Is that what you think?
Yes, yes it is.

WanderingJester said:
I rather have them irrelevant on their desert peninsular honestly.
Idk, I mean I'm not sure what's going down with the Tyrell funeral so I'll have to get a sense of that first.

... but, but Barba wouldn't be able to cut of Cayden's Dornish tongue or manhood once he inevitably insults her. Before throwing some shade on him for poor table manners. ( :( )
I feel like cutting of his manhood may be a bad idea, she might catch something.

Akio said:
Jesus is everyone so against the dornish they rather not have them exist, I feel racism pooring in.
Yes, having Dorne not exist would be fantastic actually if you could have that arranged.

Hypnos said:
Yes, having Dorne not exist would be fantastic actually if you could have that arranged.
Maybe I should just kill Cayden and quit the rp since I feel so attacked

Akio said:
I like Dorne, I said before that Oberyn and Doran are cool, the sand snakes are hit or miss though.

Hypnos said:
Sure, just know that if he's there the Tullys and Velaryon's wont be.
Yes, yes it is.

I feel like cutting of his manhood may be a bad idea, she might catch something.
Not sure how House Tully would know if the Martells are coming or not, I mean Velaryon could since they got that sneaky spy network thing going on with Baelor.

Hey, your idea, not mine. Just saying the opportunity might be more close to that happening at the wedding than if some chance he ends up in the Riverlands/Riverrun.

Akio said:
Maybe I should just kill Cayden and quit the rp since I feel so attacked
No one's attacking you, just Cayden and Dorne I'm pretty sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Not sure how House Tully would know if the Martells are coming or not, I mean Velaryon could since they got that sneaky spy network thing going on with Baelor.
Hey, your idea, not mine. Just saying the opportunity might be more close to that happening at the wedding than if some chance he ends up in the Riverlands/Riverrun.

Doubt anyone would know since Caydens showing up alone unexpected and unannounced.

I'm just joking about leaving nor would I kill Cayden for anyone's convinence but on some days I feel alone here QQ

WanderingJester said:

They wouldn't know in advance but as soon as they see Cayden walking in the door they'd all stand up in unison without a word and walk calmly for the door.

Hypnos said:
They wouldn't know in advance but as soon as they see Cayden walking in the door they'd all stand up in unison without a word and walk calmly for the door.
What has dorne done again to make the Tully's of all people hate them?

Akio said:
What has dorne done again to make the Tully's of all people hate them?
Generally been Dornish, existed. But in all seriousness Walder dislikes the Dornish due to his experiences in the Dornish Marches when he was younger and his family would hear less than pleasant things from him.

WanderingJester said:
Only those in Northern Reach knows about it. Highgarden still haven't received word about the mobilization since Helyon assumed that they haven't completely disbanded the force they gathered to repel the Ironborns from Shield Island yet.
Wait whaaat? Now I'm confused. The Tarlys are gathering lords from all over the place in Horn Hill, so how could Highgarden not receive word yet?

Hypnos said:
Generally been Dornish, existed. But in all seriousness Walder dislikes the Dornish due to his experiences in the Dornish Marches when he was younger and his family would hear less than pleasant things from him.
Didn't realize dorne and the Tully's had any special relations with each other though I guess that bit about the marshes is fair. Dornish people fight with stormsmen and reachmen all the time is the marshes as bandits though the dornish lords in the area generally turn a blind eye to them

Hypnos said:
*sigh* well let's hope Cayden can sneak around in his Dornish ways then. Poor Leanne.

Jabroni said:
Wait whaaat? Now I'm confused. The Tarlys are gathering lords from all over the place in Horn Hill, so how could Highgarden not receive word yet?
Sorry I should rephrase that: No word's been sent by Horn Hill to Highgarden about rallying their banners. I can't say whether or not Highgarden's noticed what's going on yet themselves, but if they did they didn't hear the why of it from House Tarly or any of their guests that they invited over (presumably), since most of them were busy returning home quickly to gather their own forces in preparation for the Western invasion.

Akio said:
Didn't realize dorne and the Tully's had any special relations with each other though I guess that bit about the marshes is fair. Dornish people fight with stormsmen and reachmen all the time is the marshes as bandits though the dornish lords in the area generally turn a blind eye to them
Walder pretty much lived in the Stormlands when he was younger and squired for Osmund Baratheon's uncle, he pretty much learned everything he knows about fighting in the Dornish Marches so you'd expect him to grow a certain hatred to the Dornish, lord or no.

WanderingJester said:
*sigh* well let's hope Cayden can sneak around in his Dornish ways then. Poor Leanne.
Sorry I should rephrase that: No word's been sent by Horn Hill to Highgarden about rallying their banners. I can't say whether or not Highgarden's noticed what's going on yet themselves, but if they did they didn't hear the why of it from House Tarly or any of their guests that they invited over (presumably), since most of them were busy returning home quickly to gather their own forces in preparation for the Western invasion.
Don't worry Leanne can come with them, her wedding has pretty much been ruined by the Dornish anyway so there's no point in staying.

Probably, the Dornish raiders in that place are very very dangerous in the marshes they know and have been known to use any methods that work so ya. Their basically the cannogen men of dorne

Cayden probably won't go around announcing who he is, and since he hasn't been to Westeros in four years can't say anyone who did not know him personally would recognize him. He'll let the great lords he has business with know but not anyone else

Hypnos said:
Walder pretty much lived in the Stormlands when he was younger and squired for Osmund Baratheon's uncle, he pretty much learned everything he knows about fighting in the Dornish Marches so you'd expect him to grow a certain hatred to the Dornish, lord or no.
Don't worry Leanne can come with them, her wedding has pretty much been ruined by the Dornish anyway so there's no point in staying.
Wouldn't it be simpler to just kick the Dornish out and leave everyone in Casterly Rock? Seeing as it's less people moving that way and it'll be Leanne's new home?

Rhosvyn said:
Should I make another Mormont post or wait for the Starks?
Depends on what you want to do with your post I suppose.

WanderingJester said:
Wouldn't it be simpler to just kick the Dornish out and leave everyone in Casterly Rock? Seeing as it's less people moving that way and it'll be Leanne's new home?
Depends on what you want to do with your post I suppose.
That's what the Prince of Pentos thought and look how that turned out, it's too late at this point, the Rock is already contaminated, Tiber and Co will all have to move somewhere else until further notice.

Akio said:
@WanderingJester Maybe as to not upset some delicate noble houses like the Tully's he can pretend to be one of the mercenary leaders you hired, he does have a band after all
Would make more sense if he comes as a prospective hire. It's true in a sense and the other sellswords won't question it as much as if they were already hired by Tiber. You know, if he makes the wedding at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Would make more sense if he comes as a prospective hire. It's true in a sense and the other sellswords won't question it as much as if they were already hired by Tiber. You know, if he makes the wedding at all.
Makes sense. I've wanted to get Cayden out of Essos for days now but progress is slow there

Okay... so it's been a while I admit and I'm sorry for not explaining my absence a lot lot sooner like everyone deserved I really am. I've just been through a really bad patch which led to having to just ignore most of the world and try and just do basic things to keep moving along which at the time seemed very hard....

I can understand from all the tags I've been trying to catch up on that it may not really be possible for me and my characters to come back but if there was any chance I would really love to get back to an rp that I thoroughly enjoyed with a lot of awesome people.

Sorry again for all of the problems I've caused. :(

So... I need to post as Rory, showing up alongside Walder. Dolar, arriving last to the gathered Northern army. And Arren, noticing Tiber's militarization and issuing orders for the Tyrell gathers to be gathered.

He'll also be having some words with Helyon over not being forewarned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back