• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Well Healga's escape was time bubbled and must have taken place a whole ago, so I'd assume they either learned about it recently or will in the near future. I hope the Lannister wedding will be a good way to pop all of these time bubbles since lots of people will be coming together but I fear Team Breaden will always be stuck in the endless void of timelessness.
Still got to figure out how I'm ever gonna get Cayden to the wedding, wonder if Erika will follow her sister if she's let out before Haelga does anything @Rhosvyn

Hypnos said:
Well Healga's escape was time bubbled and must have taken place a whole ago, so I'd assume they either learned about it recently or will in the near future. I hope the Lannister wedding will be a good way to pop all of these time bubbles since lots of people will be coming together but I fear Team Breaden will always be stuck in the endless void of timelessness.
The Tyrells will definitely not be RSVPing unless they're fond of very large knives sticking out of their backs.

Jabroni said:
The Tyrells will definitely not be RSVPing unless they're fond of very large knives sticking out of their backs.
Why would House Lannister stick knives into House Tyrell's back for being polite and letting them know that they can't make the event? In any case, Hollis Tyrell already RSVP saying that they'll make the wedding, so I guess the point is moot given the situation :|

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Why would House Lannister stick knives into House Tyrell's back for being polite and letting them know that they can't make the event? In any case, Hollis Tyrell already RSVP saying that they'll make the wedding, so I guess the point is moot given the situation :|
Yeah kind of

@National it looks like I'm going to be needing Benjicot to run an errand for me.

@Lancelot Have you got any plans for what you want Aemond to do in the near future, his brother may need his assistance with something.

WanderingJester said:
It would be a very bad move considering half the Reach is mobilizing to the north already. Sure, to kill them as guests would be extremely dishonorable, but hey, Tiber could wipe out the whole high command before the war begins.

Hypnos said:
@National it looks like I'm going to be needing Benjicot to run an errand for me.
@Lancelot Have you got any plans for what you want Aemond to do in the near future, his brother may need his assistance with something.
I have no plans for him yet, he should be leaving Pentos soon so yeah he could do something for his big brother.

Akio said:
You know I just caught up on the IC and wonder if Astris will just become an NCP since @LittleWolfie has not shown any interest in a long while when I saw @WanderingJester tag her
Oh I'm already treating her like an NPC. I just tag her since I figured it's better to be polite and allow people the option of posting or not.

WanderingJester said:
Oh I'm already treating her like an NPC. I just tag her since I figured it's better to be polite and allow people the option of posting or not.
Mhmm fair enough. Everyone is gonna reach the wedding before I leave Essos xD

TheAncientCenturion said:
I don't think th Dornish are invited to the wedding.
Thought the invitation was pretty open. Wedding like that which have tournements and melees usually are

Akio said:
Thought the invitation was pretty open. Wedding like that which have tournements and melees usually are
The wedding and feast itself's actually pretty exclusive, though I think that the tourney and melee and festivities are open to the public.

WanderingJester said:
The wedding and feast itself's actually pretty exclusive, though I think that the tourney and melee and festivities are open to the public.
Ya but if Cayden a prince of dorne shows up doubt they'd have real reason not to invite him to the wedding, especially if tiber and Cayden talk first.

They do need a good fox hunt, and Cayden can be the fox... But the Dornish usually ruin events when they arrive.
Hey Caydens pretty good at escaping and going places silently if he wants to be xD and Dornish people can be at polite as weddings as anyone else

Akio said:
Ya but if Cayden a prince of dorne shows up doubt they'd have real reason not to invite him to the wedding, especially if tiber and Cayden talk first.
Hey Caydens pretty good at escaping and going places silently if he wants to be xD and Dornish people can be at polite as weddings as anyone else
Well, yes, all the major houses were invited.

... *sigh* even the Dornish.

WanderingJester said:
Say what you want about Dornish rather have them as an ally then an enemy most times

WanderingJester said:
What about the High towers?

Since the funeral seems to be off they could be traveling to the wedding instead no?

Barba Bracken would rather eat with the Blackwoods.
At least the Blackwoods have the common decency to fight you when you murder their tree, the Dornishmen would probably just sit inside of Dorne and cry about it.

Lancelot said:
Since the funeral seems to be off they could be traveling to the wedding instead no?
There are about to be three Tyrells coming under player control, so the funeral is still happening. Plus, most of the Reach lords know Lannisters are about to declare war. Am I wrong about this? @WanderingJester

Hypnos said:
T least the Blackwoods have the common decency to fight you when you murder their tree, the Dornishmen would probably just sit inside of Dorne and cry about it.
Is that what you think?

Akio said:
Say what you want about Dornish rather have them as an ally then an enemy most times
I rather have them irrelevant on their desert peninsular honestly.

Lancelot said:
Idk, I mean I'm not sure what's going down with the Tyrell funeral so I'll have to get a sense of that first.

Hypnos said:
Oh, the Dornish are coming to the wedding are they? I guess that means I'm going to have to cancel my RSVP.
... but, but Barba wouldn't be able to cut of Cayden's Dornish tongue or manhood once he inevitably insults her. Before throwing some shade on him for poor table manners. ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back