• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Rhosvyn said:
Sorry but I fail to see why Erika would be taken hostage she is Conns sister too.
Because Haelga ran off with Conn's caught slaughtering her way out when she had to. Her uncle also let he go only for her to 'kidnap' Conn's daughter so he likely feels guilty as desperate

Akio said:
Because Haelga ran off with Conn's caught slaughtering her way out when she had to. Her uncle also let he go only for her to 'kidnap' Conn's daughter so he likely feels guilty as desperate
So he would capture his niece Erika who had nothing to do with this?

I understand that he would be desperate but he would capture family to get back family?

Rhosvyn said:
So he would capture his niece Erika who had nothing to do with this?
I understand that he would be desperate but he would capture family to get back family?
Because he's loyal to Conn and in theory you shouldn't be harmed, just something to force her back to the iron islands to return Conn's daughter. He let Haelga go and because of that Conn's daughter went with her. Probably not in the best mood

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Because he's loyal to Conn and in theory you shouldn't be harmed, just something to force her back to the iron islands to return Conn's daughter. He let Haelga go and because of that Conn's daughter went with her. Probably not in the best mood
If he is loyal to Conn why would he capture his sister?

Rhosvyn said:
Because Conn's daughter has been captured by Haelga and Erika is the only known person who she likes that he still has at his disposal. I'd assume he'd priories Conn's daughter over his sister.

Rhosvyn said:
Because Haelga is not loyal to Conn and has just stolen his daughter. Who else could bring her out of the protect Lannisters rock? Who would she care about enough?

TheAncientCenturion said:
It's funny, you're questioning the logic of the ironborn
Hypnos said:
Because Conn's daughter has been captured by Haelga and Erika is the only known person who she likes that he still has at his disposal. I'd assume he'd priories Conn's daughter over his sister.
Akio said:
Because Haelga is not loyal to Conn and has just stolen his daughter. Who else could bring her out of the protect Lannisters rock? Who would she care about enough?
Thanks for explaining this to me I think I understand a bit better now.

So Erika would start off in captivity?

Rhosvyn said:
Thanks for explaining this to me I think I understand a bit better now.
So Erika would start off in captivity?
No likely she would have to get captured first after all. Technichly she could escape on her own ship but the odds are lowers considering Haelga already escaped so he will be double viligant. He may have even detained her crew before hand

Did everyone forget that Conn's not at the Iron Islands? I mean, he's not even on the Iron Fleet heading back to the Iron Islands.

WanderingJester said:
Did everyone forget that Conn's not at the Iron Islands? I mean, he's not even on the Iron Fleet heading back to the Iron Islands.
Were talking about her uncle who will be doing things, he's expecting Conn to return and his loyal to Conn and has no idea Conn's gone.

Akio said:
Were talking about her uncle who will be doing things, he's expecting Conn to return and his loyal to Conn and has no idea Conn's gone.
That makes no sense. Why would the uncle take a niece hostage to get Haelga back after he had just let her go?

Jabroni said:
That makes no sense. Why would the uncle take a niece hostage to get Haelga back after he had just let her go?
Because he didn't expect Haelga to run off with Conn's daughter. He was conflicted just letting her go, think he'll be pleased learning his liege lords daughter is missing because of her?

Jabroni said:
Because after he let her go Haelga kidnapped Conn's daughter whom Conn (and Vaughn) were very fond of, he would likely blame himself for her kidnap and since Erika was a lot closer to Haelga (From what I've read) than the main Greyjoy branch he'd feel little guilt in an exchange, especially since it's not like he's harm her, just keep her under house arrest.

Hypnos said:
Because after he let her go Haelga kidnapped Conn's daughter whom Conn (and Vaughn) were very fond of, he would likely blame himself for her kidnap and since Erika was a lot closer to Haelga (From what I've read) than the main Greyjoy branch he'd feel little guilt in an exchange, especially since it's not like he's harm her, just keep her under house arrest.
Erika is more inbetween.

She started off on Pyke then was sent to Lonely Light but instead of going off to Essos like Conn and Haelga, Erika has always stayed at the Iron Isles and returned to Pyke as well as visiting some of the other Ironborn lords.

Hypnos said:
Which means Haelga will ethier have to trade or send a rescue into Puke itself

Rhosvyn said:
Erika is more inbetween.
She started off on Pyke then was sent to Lonely Light but instead of going off to Essos like Conn and Haelga, Erika has always stayed at the Iron Isles and returned to Pyke as well as visiting some of the other Ironborn lords.
Even so I think she's the only person on the Iron Islands that might force Haelga to return

I think she'd probably have been under House arrest until news of Conns 'death' reaches the iron islands, Vaughn supported Conn as his king but when he dies he'd probably support Ironborn tradition and let her go and wait upon the king's moot for a new king to decide what, if anything, happens to her.

Rhosvyn said:
Sorry I wasn't trying to argue there I was just making something clear.
No I'm not attacking you don't worry, we have arguments all the time but all friends here

Hypnos said:
I think she'd probably have been under House arrest until news of Conns 'death' reaches the iron islands, Vaughn supported Conn as his king but when he dies he'd probably support Ironborn tradition and let her go and wait upon the king's moot for a new king to decide what, if anything, happens to her.
Has his demise even reached ironborn ears yet?

WanderingJester said:
Those in the Iron Fleet thinks he fled as soon as the battle began. I don't think those back on the Iron Islands know about it.
So most likely until the Iron fleet returns she's under house arrest

Akio said:
Has his demise even reached ironborn ears yet?
Well Healga's escape was time bubbled and must have taken place a whole ago, so I'd assume they either learned about it recently or will in the near future. I hope the Lannister wedding will be a good way to pop all of these time bubbles since lots of people will be coming together but I fear Team Breaden will always be stuck in the endless void of timelessness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back