• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Not really xD

[/QUOTE]
Not for everyone all the time? Do you have a lot of characters? Cutting down on some may help

Mhmm guess if its just one character not much to be done about it. Looks like Essos won't move an inch today

@Robyn Banks Kuvira-sama pls notice. xDD

You can probably include Albert's induction to the Queensguard in your next post or maybe we can talk about it if you had something different in mind. :)

You know if Haelga ran off to the rock without her new sister its not inconviable she would be used as a hostage against her

Akio said:
You know if Haelga ran off to the rock without her new sister its not inconviable she would be used as a hostage against her
In my defense Erika wasn't a prisoner, nor did she exist when I was escapingg

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Sorry, I should've narrated the ride up to the Rock a little better. Got a little surprised at Haelga's disbelief since I thought she saw the thousands of men camped outside Casterly on the way up lol

WanderingJester said:
Sorry, I should've narrated the ride up to the Rock a little better. Got a little surprised at Haelga's disbelief since I thought she saw the thousands of men camped outside Casterly on the way up lol
The number he gave was far larger than the current number there

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I know and likely she had no time to pick her up since she didn't know where she is but @Rhosvyn is in real trouble right now considering Haelga killed iron born in her escape. Perhaps her rescue or escape could be an interesting plot point, especially is Haelga looks for help freeing her

Akio said:
I know and likely she had no time to pick her up since she didn't know where she is but @Rhosvyn is in real trouble right now considering Haelga killed iron born in her escape. Perhaps her rescue or escape could be an interesting plot point, especially is Haelga looks for help freeing her
Why would Erika be in trouble?

She had nothing to do with Haelga killing people.

Rhosvyn said:
Why would Erika be in trouble?
She had nothing to do with Haelga killing people.
She's a hostage against Haelga and the person Haelgas opposing has never been known for rational thinking. And Haelgas known for being kind hearted so depending on their relationship she would be an effective hostage. Other people might just use it as an excuse to try and wipe out house greyjoy completely. She may have had no personal part but she's to valuable to leave alone

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The number he gave was far larger than the current number there
I wouldn't say far greater, though that might depend on when exactly Haelga arrived at Lannisport. Could be anywhere between 25000-30000 at that point in time, but you raise a fair point about not being that large at the moment.

Akio said:
She's a hostage against Haelga and the person Haelgas opposing has never been known for rational thinking. And Haelgas known for being kind hearted so depending on their relationship she would be an effective hostage. Other people might just use it as an excuse to try and wipe out house greyjoy completely. She may have had no personal part but she's to valuable to leave alone
Wouldn't they have to catch her first?

And why would they be after Greyjoys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Well Conn has disappeared and he was the only one who actively wanted to keep Healga locked up, I mean her uncle's still there but he seemed like a fairly rational guy, just incredibly loyal to Conn so I don't see him locking up one niece for the crimes of another, though Healga did kidnap Conn's daughter so who knows how he'll feel about that.

Rhosvyn said:
Wouldn't they have to catch her first?
And why would they be after Greyjoys?
Haelgas at the rock right now, she's untouchable at the moment. Your character I believe is still on the islands

Hypnos said:
Well Conn has disappeared and he was the only one who actively wanted to keep Healga locked up, I mean her uncle's still there but he seemed like a fairly rational guy, just incredibly loyal to Conn so I don't see him locking up one niece for the crimes of another, though Healga did kidnap Conn's daughter so who knows how he'll feel about that.
That to, at least he would try to hostage exchange (in his mind) likely anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back