• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@Hypnos

I'd guess you'd have to send somebody out to find them or wait until they come to you. Elendithas is the captain though so you'll have to ask him.

You know if the lannisters go to war woth the reach while Viserys is in it, this all might end up rather chaotic for him

@Hypnos

If you do get a contract with them you're in a lot of luck though.

Not only does Swain have whats likely one of, if not the largest ship in the world (200ft in length) its also astonishingly fast for its size and has a crew of 200 men. But you also get Swain, the best pirate in terms of sailing for generations, which likely makes him one of, if not the best sailor in the world. And don't forget Tai Fang, the man who is likely one of, if not the best archer in the world.

Too bad Swain only has 2 other ships that follow him or you'd be getting a REALLY strong ally if you can make a deal with Swain.

Leusis said:
@Hypnos

Not only does Swain have whats likely one of, if not the largest ship in the world (200ft in length) its also astonishingly fast for its size and has a crew of 200 men. But you also get Swain, the best pirate in terms of sailing for generations, which likely makes him one of, if not the best sailor in the world. And don't forget Tai Fang, the man who is likely one of, if not the best archer in the world.

Too bad Swain only has 2 other ships that follow him or you'd be getting a REALLY strong ally if you can make a deal with Swain.
If swain could prove to be a competent sea commander he could be given control over select faction ships if he were to sign a constract with someone. Be made a fleet commander

Leusis said:
@Hypnos

Size is not important I have a plan that will hopefully make use of the pirates talent and would be in the mutual best interests of us both, if you can pull it off, which wont be easy. Plus I'm stinking rich so if you fail I can just compensate you with a couple of new ships and some new men, and if you succeed I can give you a fleet which you can use to take the stepstones or what ever ewlse you want to do.

Swain is more of a "I'm going to attack people weaker than me and take all their shit" kind of guy. He likely wouldn't want to lead any kind of large naval force against another.

Leusis said:
Swain is more of a "I'm going to attack people weaker than me and take all their shit" kind of guy. He likely wouldn't want to lead any kind of large naval force against another.
Even so he could be an absolute pain in the ass for anyone against those he works for if hes as fast as he claims. Especially for the stormlands, or the vale depending on what side hired him. Not sure the other side of the cotenient would go as well since both the Redwyn and Iron fleet as well with the lannister fleet is based in that direction

Last edited by a moderator:
Swain would never go to the western coast of Westeros because they have very strong fleets. Thats why he sticks to the eastern coast or southern coast and stepstones because he can either dodge enemies well there or attack weak people with no fleet of their own.

Leusis said:
Swain would never go to the western coast of Westeros because they have very strong fleets. Thats why he sticks to the eastern coast or southern coast and stepstones because he can either dodge enemies well there or attack weak people with no fleet of their own.
Even the southern coast has the hightowers and the Martells have a lot of wealth at sea so they also watch things though their fleet are not nearly as big due to smaller number of sailors and a lacking of some wood in most of Dorne. The royal fleet is also not small but their based on the dragonstone and rarely leave it

Debating on if I should make an uncle for Roland who was his fathers older brother but wanted nothing to do with leading so let Roland take over instead of him when Roland's father passed. Make him the man who taught Roland all of his higher level combat and command skills after Roland's father passed because he felt responsible for his brothers son now.

Leusis said:
Debating on if I should make an uncle for Roland who was his fathers older brother but wanted nothing to do with leading so let Roland take over instead of him when Roland's father passed. Make him the man who taught Roland all of his higher level combat and command skills after Roland's father passed because he felt responsible for his brothers son now.
That would mean you need another top tier fighter though

Nah he'll be like 55 and have numerous problems that put him way out of his prime. More of just a wise old warrior who can give advice on battles and diplomacy for Roland.

I had no intentions of even making a third character until now because I felt like Roland needed at least one family member, let alone making another battle based character.

Leusis said:
@Akio
I'm not @WanderingJester not all of my characters need average or above combat ability :P
*shrug* depends on where you put "average" I suppose. Tiber's just a regular knight at best. If you mean average as in characters like Loras or Garlan Tyrell, he'll be below average. In fact he would lose hand to hand against any named trained adult fighter in canon I think, maybe even to Arya honestly.

Yeah I meant average as in like average knight level. Also I was screwing around I don't give a shit who somebody makes as long as they aren't ridiculous at a BUNCH of things.

Akio said:
Lose to Tommen Bartheon then say that xD
Adult fighter. lol. I'm actually kind of hard pressed to find a guy Tiber can beat in a straight fight in book Canon honestly. Maybe Mace? But then Mace Tyrell can have an edge due to his experience of living longer (and getting into more scraps in the process). Sam Tarly maybe? Yeah, he can probably take Sam on and win (if there's no plot armor on Sam).

Leusis said:
Yeah I meant average as in like average knight level. Also I was screwing around I don't give a shit who somebody makes as long as they aren't ridiculous at a BUNCH of things.
Oh I know, lol. Just curious about the statement.

Ah centurion posted, and the magister is so nice and arrogant that I love what um gonna do next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back