• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Then again when the hell am I gonna find the time to sail to somewhere like Quarth, much less Assashi and beyound

I can't exactly do anything yet xD Which is sad because i wanted to get my character moving towards the wedding

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Thanks akio. Now we can speed up my plan of hiding thousands of half naked soldiers in the slums to escape. It will be a reality!!!

[/QUOTE]
You seem very enthusiastic about hiding thousands of half naked soldiers in the slums to escape. Is there something we should know about Adam that you haven't told us yet? Like he used to be a slaver or something, or is actually a Dornishman...

WanderingJester said:
You seem very enthusiastic about hiding thousands of half naked soldiers in the slums to escape. Is there something we should know about Adam that you haven't told us yet? Like he used to be a slaver or something, or is actually a Dornishman...
I just find it fuckin hilarious that If I can pull this off with minimum casualties. It will be one funny thing off my bucket list before character dies.

Leusis said:
@Darth Gangsta has betrayed me, he did not post today (:<)
Yes.

LxrkI.jpg

@WanderingJester

I feel like the two neutral factions in the civil war (Westerlands and Reach) are gonna end up fighting the largest battle in the war against each other. I mean Tiber has gathered like 40,000 men at Casterly Rock right? And I'm pretty sure Arren called 40,000 men to fight the Iron Born. So if those two armies meet in the field that battle would be bigger than the trident.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
I feel like the two neutral factions in the civil war (Westerlands and Reach) are gonna end up fighting the largest battle in the war against each other. I mean Tiber has gathered like 40,000 men at Casterly Rock right? And I'm pretty sure Arren called 40,000 men to fight the Iron Born. So if those two armies meet in the field that battle would be bigger than the trident.
Now there's an idea huh? Should we do it in the Mander to keep the large armies fighting in river theme active?

WanderingJester said:
Now there's an idea huh? Should we do it in the Mander to keep the large armies fighting in river theme active?
Of course, a river would lessen the blow of the larger cavalry force the Reach would have and allow the Westerlands better armed and trained infantry win the day.

WanderingJester said:
Hey @SirDerpingtonIV what's a Mussovite?
People inhabiting Mossovy, a little-known "forested land" on the Northern coast of Eastern Essos.

Mossovy

Its name is similar to Muscovy, one of the Russian principalities. As was done for Ibben, I did make up some stuff about it to flesh it out. I saw it as an interesting location, and wanted to do a little bit with it. The character Bear is a Mussovite, and the man whom trained Ravenna was also a Mussovite, although in secret. She wears his armor now, and fights with his weapon, out of the respect she had for him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
People inhabiting Mossovy, a little-known "forested land" on the Northern coast of Eastern Essos.
Mossovy

Its name is similar to Muscovy, one of the Russian principalities. As was done for Ibben, I did make up some stuff about it to flesh it out. I saw it as an interesting location, and wanted to do a little bit with it. The character Bear is a Mussovite, and the man whom trained Ravenna was also a Mussovite, although in secret. She wears his armor now, and fights with his weapon, out of the respect she had for him.
Cool, cool. I figured it was one of the locations she went to, just couldn't pin down where exactly. Thanks for the heads up.

If the reach and the west are planning to fight Cayden's presence at the wedding is more important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back