• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
15 posts in Westeros tab today guys, good job trying to catch up with Essos!
You guys probably have more content then us, our posts are usually shorter conversations

Come on guys, growing fish in fields and on trees is the Riverlands idea, stop trying to rip the trouts off. Not cool.

Archon said:
Come on guys, growing fish in fields and on trees is the Riverlands idea, stop trying to rip the trouts off. Not cool.
Fine ill stick to trading, Martells actually get a lot of exotic goods coming through dorne thanks to their placement

WanderingJester said:
Just, you know, not from Pentos anymore xD
xD Pentos was much closer to kingslanding so they didnt likely get much official trade from them, with how their situated they are usually the first in westeros to get stuff from the summer islands, the 3 daughters, volantis, Slavers bay ((as long as its not actual slaves), and Quarth

5f519e8599bf61fa93c90623afad2a72.png

That map doesn't make sense, why is it naming select cities without pattern in Westeros?

Gulltown over the Eyrie, White Harbour AND Winterfell? Oldtown over High Garden, Lannisport over Casterly Rock... I don't get it.

Is it some obscure trade map or something?

Land of Always Winter is everything beyond the Wall?

R.I.P Wildlings. :(

I'm not even going to comment on Yi Ti and Asshai...

Where's the Five Forts? The Grey Waste?

Stepstones tag?

IT HURTS MY BRAIN AND EYES! UGH!

You know if Cayden ever got a chance to go sailing to find all these distant lands I wonder what would happen rp rise if he sailed past what we are given

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@WanderingJester
Looks like Tidus has the hots for an Ironborn. RIP him
Not really, he's just saying Haelga's good looking compared to her peers from the Iron Islands, which is a complement to her or an insult to Ironborn women, or both, depending on how you look at it. *Shrug*

TheAncientCenturion said:
These are some fun fan-speculated maps of the world beyond what we're given:
ECaURL6.png

7KVN90D.png
Can we please make this world map official for this RP? Cause I like it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back