• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Haelga should totally dock on Fair Isle when she goes back for the kingsmoot. Roland totally won't slaughter her and her men on the docks.

There is only one thing Roland hates more than Ironborn, and that's the Tyrell. Hes not too fond of the Dornish either but meh.

Wow, I just realized Roland doesn't like a lot of people that hes never even met.

Leusis said:
There is only one thing Roland hates more than Ironborn, and that's the Tyrell. Hes not too fond of the Dornish either but meh.
Wow, I just realized Roland doesn't like a lot of people that hes never even met.
*raises eyebrows at remembering how House Wilds got exiled* Well, it seems Roland's chance at payback is coming up... Did you happen to see my last post yet?

Reading it right now (> :) )

Littlefinger.gif

Leusis said:
He could team up with the Manderlys and form the Reach Outcasts Coalition

WanderingJester said:
*raises eyebrows at remembering how House Wilds got exiled* Well, it seems Roland's chance at payback is coming up... Did you happen to see my last post yet?
Finished the letter, edited it onto my post.

Fuck the North, fuck the Reach, fuck the iron isles, fuck everybody who isn't in the Westerlands. Thats how Roland sees it because only Tiber has shown Roland enough respect to give him a lordship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Fuck the North, fuck the Reach, fuck the iron isles, fuck everybody who isn't in the Westerlands. Thats how Roland sees it because only Tiber has shown Roland enough respect to give him a lordship.
And what other characters has Roland talked to?

Well his house has been trying for generations to get lands again but every Great House has refused them up until now. But luckily for Tiber he said yes and got himself one of the most capable and loyal men in the realm as his vassal.

Of course Tiber was the first one Roland talked to in RP. I was planning to ask plenty of others but Fair Isle got screwed and Tiber needed a replacement lord and gave Roland a good deal so he took it.

Leusis said:
Well his house has been trying for generations to get lands again but every Great House has refused them up until now. But luckily for Tiber he said yes and got himself one of the most capable and loyal men in the realm as his vassal.
Of course Tiber was the first one Roland talked to in RP. I was planning to ask plenty of others but Fair Isle got screwed and Tiber needed a replacement lord and gave Roland a good deal so he took it.
If he'd come at the right time, just after the cruse strikes I totally would have given him Harrenhal.

@SirDerpingtonIV Added a part for Haelga at the bottom of my last post. I would make them talk face to face, but I didn't want to meta your character more so than already having the ship dock at Lannisport.

WanderingJester said:
@SirDerpingtonIV Added a part for Haelga at the bottom of my last post. I would make them talk face to face, but I didn't want to meta your character more so than already having the ship dock at Lannisport.
For that same exact reason I didn't send her all the way to Tiber's chambers to talk to him. I didn't know if you'd decide to just ram her ships to shit or something.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Just wondering, but how many posts do you intend to do today? Considering you said something about rapid posts coming after your first.
It depends, I usually post after two posts that follows my last one, so it would depend on other people more. I'm also trying to time it right so that Haelga can meet up with Tiber and still make the Kingsmoot, which I have little information about honestly, so I'll have to read up on that as well since I'm going to "host" it or something. Tying it all back together with the wedding, the next large post might have to wait until tomorrow, though I can do smaller conversation posts in the mean time (say if Haelga's talking with Tiber and stuff).

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I appreciate I appreciate it too.
Also, there is not one ship. There are... hang on, lemme look back at the last RP. There's quite a few.
Let me know how many, I'll edit the post accordingly.

WanderingJester said:
It depends, I usually post after two posts that follows my last one, so it would depend on other people more. I'm also trying to time it right so that Haelga can meet up with Tiber and still make the Kingsmoot, which I have little information about honestly, so I'll have to read up on that as well since I'm going to "host" it or something. Tying it all back together with the wedding, the next large post might have to wait until tomorrow, though I can do smaller conversation posts in the mean time (say if Haelga's talking with Tiber and stuff).
Let me know how many, I'll edit the post accordingly.
Accompanying her five longships, whom bore the Farwynd sigil on their sails, were three rather strange looking vessels. These vessels were made of a lightly colored wood, with a shape that was flat on the top, but began to slope upwards towards the back end of the ship. Each of these vessels had odd, wing-like objects sticking out into the water from the sides of the vessel, one on each side. Additionally, each of these ships bore a perfectly square sail, colored bright yellow or orange, and appearing almost as if it had been folded several times. Additionally, there was a Swan Ship from the Summer Isles, and oddly enough, a fat-bellied ship quite resembling an Ibbenese whaler.

10 total.

Are you fucking kidding? I'd take Harrenhal over Fair Isle anyday! Walder would give away one of the strongest castles in the realm, not to mention the vassals sworn to the Lord of Harrenhal are pretty damn numerous, hell, Lord of Harrenhal is the second strongest vassal besides the Freys!

Now I want to make a mercenary who can win Harrenhal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back