• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
If they make Tyrion a Targaryen, that ruins the entire dynamic between him and Tywin.
Please D&D. Don't.
Basically every house has married into the Targayans line at least once.

Season 5 had a few bad moments, but even Stannis' (butchered) storyline was good. Not great. But season 5 definitely is better than 97% of the shit on television.

Akio said:
Basically every house has married into the Targayans line at least once.
Yeah, but the theory is that Aerys IS Tyrion's real father. I despise it.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Season 5 had a few bad moments, but even Stannis' (butchered) storyline was good. Not great. But season 5 definitely is better than 97% of the shit on television.
Yeah, but the theory is that Aerys IS Tyrion's real father. I despise it.
No. I liked his relationship to much with Tywin for that

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Finished, fucking finally
Hey, I know you just written a crap ton so I understand if you don't want to do this, but do you mind making the actual letter Haelga sent to Casterly Rock with the raven? Just would like to read it myself to judge the proper reactions by House Lannister. (also to not have the Lannister Fleet leap on Haelga's ship like a lion on a rabbit).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... I'm debating whether or not to send back the severed hands of the next scouts I see in the Riverlands to Tiber Lannister in my next letter to him, one the one hand it might sort out my pest problem but on the other it might put a damper on his wifes wedding planning.

Hypnos said:
Hm... I'm debating whether or not to send back the severed hands of the next scouts I see in the Riverlands to Tiber Lannister in my next letter to him, one the one hand it might sort out my pest problem but on the other it might put a damper on his wifes wedding planning.
You know there is the possibility that the scouts are competent enough to not be caught, especially wearing Lannister colors? xD

Hypnos said:
Nothing escapes the wrath of Barba Tully, nothing.
Except, you know, all the scouts that she didn't catch. *shrug* It's a moot point anyways. They'll be called back at this stage due to a certain letter from House Tarly.

WanderingJester said:
Except, you know, all the scouts that she didn't catch. *shrug* It's a moot point anyways. They'll be called back at this stage due to a certain letter from House Tarly.
You can blame that on other Riverlords being incompetent and slow, I still might take one on the way out you can't just snoop around my land and expect minimal consequences.

WanderingJester said:
By the way, Houses Beesbury, Costayne, Bulwer, Cuy and Mullendore are sworn to House Hightower, so it might hurt a bit for Tarly to leave Hightower out of his plans lol.

Hypnos said:
You can blame that on other Riverlords being incompetent and slow, I still might take one on the way out you can't just snoop around my land and expect minimal consequences.
The consequences for snooping already happened, Barba could've easily killed the dozens she caught already, but she chose to send them back. To say that she caught another few as they retreated would be possible, but certainly not because they were snooping around in the Riverlands.

Lancelot said:
By the way, Houses Beesbury, Costayne, Bulwer, Cuy and Mullendore are sworn to House Hightower, so it might hurt a bit for Tarly to leave Hightower out of his plans lol.
Yes, I know. Thank you. :)

WanderingJester said:
The consequences for snooping already happened, Barba could've easily killed the dozens she caught already, but she chose to send them back. To say that she caught another few as they retreated would be possible, but certainly not because they were snooping around in the Riverlands.
Yes, I know. Thank you. :)
Well the letter was more affirming that they were in fact Tiber's men and not working for Lord Lefford on another Lord which since he didn't mention anyone by name she assumes they were, she's giving him the benifit of the doubt by letting them live and you'll probably get away with pulling them out but if they were to stay Barba was going to give Tiber one hell of an interesting wedding gift.

Hypnos said:
Well the letter was more affirming that they were in fact Tiber's men and not working for Lord Lefford on another Lord which since he didn't mention anyone by name she assumes they were, she's giving him the benifit of the doubt by letting them live and you'll probably get away with pulling them out but if they were to stay Barba was going to give Tiber one hell of an interesting wedding gift.
I thought the letter addresses that they were under Tiber's command, in a sense that all forces from the Westerlands were under his command. It's cool if Barba took it as a confirmation that they were sent by Tiber, but I suppose I went with the idea that he reaffirms the idea that those were Westermen and they will be punished since they slipped away from their post due to their own incompetence rather than ordered to the Riverlands per say.

WanderingJester said:
I thought the letter addresses that they were under Tiber's command, in a sense that all forces from the Westerlands were under his command. It's cool if Barba took it as a confirmation that they were sent by Tiber, but I suppose I went with the idea that he reaffirms the idea that those were Westermen and they will be punished since they slipped away from their post due to their own incompetence rather than ordered to the Riverlands per say.
Barba trust that Tiber is more clever than to say "Oh those scouts, yeah I sent those guys to check out your land so I can fuck you over when the war comes" and rather all of that is implied, by not naming a specific person Tiber leaves the blame upon a bunch on nameless faceless scouts, whereas if he'd up and said "Those were men of the Golden Tooth led by Dave Lefford, he's always getting lost" the Riverlands would have someone specific to blame the whole thing upon and they'd demand Lefford be puished for something that they think he did, though he'd probably snap and tell them it was Tiber that gave the order, by not giving a name he avoids that but Barba will assume that it was the big boss who ordered it and wont be very happy.

Hypnos said:
Barba trust that Tiber is more clever than to say "Oh those scouts, yeah I sent those guys to check out your land so I can fuck you over when the war comes" and rather all of that is implied, by not naming a specific person Tiber leaves the blame upon a bunch on nameless faceless scouts, whereas if he'd up and said "Those were men of the Golden Tooth led by Dave Lefford, he's always getting lost" the Riverlands would have someone specific to blame the whole thing upon and they'd demand Lefford be puished for something that they think he did, though he'd probably snap and tell them it was Tiber that gave the order, by not giving a name he avoids that but Barba will assume that it was the big boss who ordered it and wont be very happy.
Barba for the Iron Throne?

Hypnos said:
Fair enough, she's more than within her rights to hold those views. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Hey, I know you just written a crap ton so I understand if you don't want to do this, but do you mind making the actual letter Haelga sent to Casterly Rock with the raven? Just would like to read it myself to judge the proper reactions by House Lannister. (also to not have the Lannister Fleet leap on Haelga's ship like a lion on a rabbit).
AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Who was lord of Fair Isle?
Lord Farman of House Farman.

Hypnos said:
Barba doesn't want the Iron Throne, she wants these young upstarts to keep the fuck off of her lawn!
Makes me wonder how Barba would react if Cayden and the Frat Bros show up and just start partying it up in Riverrun. xD

WanderingJester said:
Lord Farman of House Farman.
Makes me wonder how Barba would react if Cayden and Frat Bros show up and just start partying it up in Riverrun. xD
She'd cut off all of his tongue and put it on her mantle piece, hell, she'd chop of his manhood too for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back