• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@WanderingJester

Hey. I am nearly finished with my post, and I was wondering if it would be ok if Haelga and friends showed up at Lannisport/Casterly, since the whole escape sequence is now quite a ways behind the main story.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
@WanderingJester
Hey. I am nearly finished with my post, and I was wondering if it would be ok if Haelga and friends showed up at Lannisport/Casterly, since the whole escape sequence is now quite a ways behind the main story.
Yes, but I'm not sure if she wants to do that since I'll probably be doing the Kingsmoot at around the same (OOC) time as the Wedding/festivities themselves. If Haelga and friends would like to come to Casterly Rock though, here's some friendly traveling tips to make your stay pleasant for the duration of any Ironborn's stay:

• Please give clear indication that the approaching ship comes in peace. The universal white flag over white sails is quite popular and recommended, though it would be best to combine said approach with an early raven to Casterly Rock to expect such arrivals. Tension between the Westerlands and the Iron Islands are high at the moment with the two kingdoms being technically at war, and the Lannister Fleet would not hesitate to attack any and all Ironborn ships on sight should they have any signs of a raiding party.
  • Please follow all directions from Lannister security at all times. This is to provide an enjoyable and safe time for all guests present at the event, as well as maintain order with a massive event such as this. We have trained many of our soldiers to be as professional as possible, however they also take their duties very seriously. We would appreciate your cooperation with them, such as during security check before the ceremony and for any one outside of House Lannister and their bannermen entering Casterly Rock, where all weapons must be surrendered and will be returned to their owners upon departure.
  • Please respect the guest rights and religion of the hosts and other guests at the event. We understand that not all worship the Faith and that's okay. However, the celebration is not a place to purse aggressive conversion of any faith, and failure to do so by any attendee will result in a stern warning and prompt rapid expulsion of the offending party (over the ramparts and off Casterly Rock).
  • If there are any altercations, please alert the nearest Lannister security. We hope the the event will go smoothly, without any problems. However, should some form of conflict arises, we ask that you do not resolve it personally, rather bring the matter to the nearest guards. The cause of the conflict will be resolved by them in a quick and timely matter and guests will be able to return to celebrating with the new Lord and Lady of the castle on their big day.

We certainly hope that this informational brochure has been help, and we hope to see you soon at the Wedding Tiber Lannister and Leanne Brax. Please enjoy your stay at Casterly Rock and safe travels!

WanderingJester said:
Yes, but I'm not sure if she wants to do that since I'll probably be doing the Kingsmoot at around the same (OOC) time as the Wedding/festivities themselves. If Haelga and friends would like to come to Casterly Rock though, here's some friendly traveling tips to make your stay pleasant for the duration of any Ironborn's stay:
  • Please give clear indication that the approaching ship comes in peace. The universal white flag over white sails is quite popular and recommended, though it would be best to combine said approach with an early raven to Casterly Rock to expect such arrivals. Tension between the Westerlands and the Iron Islands are high at the moment with the two kingdoms being technically at war, and the Lannister Fleet would not hesitate to attack any and all Ironborn ships on sight should they have any signs of a raiding party.
  • Please follow all directions from Lannister security at all times. This is to provide an enjoyable and safe time for all guests present at the event, as well as maintain order with a massive event such as this. We have trained many of our soldiers to be as professional as possible, however they also take their duties very seriously. We would appreciate your cooperation with them, such as during security check before the ceremony and for any one outside of House Lannister and their bannermen entering Casterly Rock, where all weapons must be surrendered and will be returned to their owners upon departure.
  • Please respect the guest rights and religion of the hosts and other guests at the event. We understand that not all worship the Faith and that's okay. However, the celebration is not a place to purse aggressive conversion of any faith, and failure to do so by any attendee will result in a stern warning and prompt rapid expulsion of the offending party (over the ramparts and off Casterly Rock).
  • If there are any altercations, please alert the nearest Lannister security. We hope the the event will go smoothly, without any problems. However, should some form of conflict arises, we ask that you do not resolve it personally, rather bring the matter to the nearest guards. The cause of the conflict will be resolved by them in a quick and timely matter and guests will be able to return to celebrating with the new Lord and Lady of the castle on their big day.

We certainly hope that this informational brochure has been help, and we hope to see you soon at the Wedding Tiber Lannister and Leanne Brax. Please enjoy your stay at Casterly Rock and safe travels!
Same OOC time. Nice.

Haelga would only be there temporarily, as somewhere safe to stay after she broke out of Pyke and is currently not in good standing with the people there.

WanderingJester said:

Just so you know Guest Right is throughout all of Westeros, the Iron Isles and even in some of the Free Cities. (you probably already lnow that but I was just making sure you know that Ironborn aren't that differant.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Same OOC time. Nice.
Haelga would only be there temporarily, as somewhere safe to stay after she broke out of Pyke and is currently not in good standing with the people there.
Feel free. Just make sure she can let them know not to try and ram her ship on sight is really the big thing here. The wedding should slightly overlap with the Kingsmoot, but we'll see, I haven't planned out all of the events in my head yet in regards to timeline and stuff.

Is it really a good idea for Haelga to go to Casterly Rock?

I mean even if it is just until the Kingsmoot that may damage her chance by quite a bit.

Lancelot said:
Is it really a good idea for Haelga to go to Casterly Rock?
I mean even if it is just until the Kingsmoot that may damage her chance by quite a bit.
No one has to know that bit. And besides, where the ruddy hell else would she be staying? No one in the continent likes the Greyjoys, but Haelga knows the Lannisters will be up for anything that can possibly benefit them. This move is definitely a gamble on her part.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No one has to know that bit. And besides, where the ruddy hell else would she be staying? No one in the continent likes the Greyjoys, but Haelga knows the Lannisters will be up for anything that can possibly benefit them. This move is definitely a gamble on her part.
She could come to Harlaw :^)

Lancelot said:
Is tyrion the new Quentyn?
They wont kill Tyrion, not like that. I'm more hyped for Walder Frey's triumphant return to the small screen (No matter how short lived it will inevitably be)

This post is soooo long :| -_-

SirDerpingtonIV said:
This post is a fucking novel.
mC7cTyN3.jpeg

Akio said:
I dont watch the TV show anymore. I like my books
Eh, I'm not giving up after one bad season, these people know what they're doing even if they don't show it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back