• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Hmm... didn't realize there was such animosity between House Rosby and House Velaryon. Good to know, I mean not really useful considering Rosby being irrelevant at this point, but good to know none the less.
It has less to do with the fact that the Velaryon's dislike the Rosby and more the fact that if the Rosby's aren't using Rosby income then someone else can step in there and borrow the sizable land which the Rosbys posses for their own ends. With Lord Rosby dead that leaves his son who is mentioned of an age to be going out and fighting for his father, now if the New Lord Rosby comes to King's Landing, to request aid it would certainly be a shame if he were to have an accident and be taken out of the picture, in such a case either he has no heirs and Lord Velaryon could selflessly either look after the Rosby land after the pirates or suggest and new Lord of Rosby to his liking, mayhaps one of his own kin. Even if this new Lord has a child they would be an infant and would definately be welcomes at the Driftmark Daycare where Lord Velaryon will make sure they know their right and wrong.

WanderingJester said:
@Hypnos I timeskipped the Tarly returning party from Riverrun along with some other stuff, because I want to use Carth Flowers' POV. Just a heads up.
Ok, go ahead.

Hypnos said:
It has less to do with the fact that the Velaryon's dislike the Rosby and more the fact that if the Rosby's aren't using Rosby income then someone else can step in there and borrow the sizable land which the Rosbys posses for their own ends. With Lord Rosby dead that leaves his son who is mentioned of an age to be going out and fighting for his father, now if the New Lord Rosby comes to King's Landing, to request aid it would certainly be a shame if he were to have an accident and be taken out of the picture, in such a case either he has no heirs and Lord Velaryon could selflessly either look after the Rosby land after the pirates or suggest and new Lord of Rosby to his liking, mayhaps one of his own kin. Even if this new Lord has a child they would be an infant and would definately be welcomes at the Driftmark Daycare where Lord Velaryon will make sure they know their right and wrong.
Ok, go ahead.
Ah, I see your reasoning now, well played.

And cool.

Woah there @AnnoDomini, jumped the gun a bit didn't you? Wedding hasn't started yet (it'll be in a post that's specifically used to describe the start of festivities and such).

Akio said:
Little did this Magister know no one here gives a fuck if Kuriva dies or not
Well Daenna will have a hell of a time trying to abuse her rank as Princess as shes currently doing when Breden takes the throne.

Hypnos said:
Well Daenna will have a hell of a time trying to abuse her rank as Princess as shes currently doing when Breden takes the throne.
And who the fuck said Breden would take the throne? That belongs to CORBIS!

Jk it is Haelga's and we all know it.

Ethier way we'll have to act like we care, still I'll probably have Cayden ask what favors he means else i be pulled into something i dont want

TheAncientCenturion said:
Deanna should care. It's her families throne, which may be taken by a distant cousin.
She might, if only for the troops he will get though im somehow not sure the threat is earnest considering he didnt know his name

Well, it's 1:38 AM, so I've really got to be buggering off and putting my head on a pillow. But first, I have to do it.

Deanna should care. It's her family's throne, which may be taken by a distant cousin.
Fixed.

Akio said:
She might, if only for the troops he will get though im somehow not sure the threat is earnest considering he didnt know his name
I doubt they'd hear that. . Paedrian was whispering it to Aetius, but then you're posed with the question of what if it is? Deanna suddenly loses all wealth and titles, and is likely to be forced into the role of a sellsword.

Fezzes said:
Well, it's 1:38 AM, so I've really got to be buggering off and putting my head on a pillow. But first, I have to do it.
Fixed.
Look you Kangaroo hopper, I am too busy to worry about my shitposting in OOC

I doubt they'd hear that. . Paedrian was whispering it to Aetius, but then you're posed with the question of what if it is? Deanna suddenly loses all wealth and titles, and is likely to be forced into the role of a sellsword.
Mhmm she's still a Targayan and im not sure everyone wants to see the stag rise. And theres still the chaos of Viserys and anything the Iron islands might do. And no Cayden did not hear him

Look you Kangaroo hopper, I am too busy to worry about my shitposting in OOC
I assume your magister doesn't even know Aemond is there?

So I can just wait for the red spears to leave and then everything should be fine and dandy right?

Lancelot said:
I assume your magister doesn't even know Aemond is there?
So I can just wait for the red spears to leave and then everything should be fine and dandy right?
He wouldn't, no. Aemond isn't his guest and he probably doesn't know what he looks like. He could always introduce himself. .

Well it is looking like it wont turn to violence which is almost a shame. Would have msde quite a story

He wouldn't, no. Aemond isn't his guest and he probably doesn't know what he looks like. He could always introduce himself. .
Yeah thats why I was making sure... Aemond has been doing jobs for some of the free citise recently and perhaps Pentos could use him?

Very short Westeros update. I had more to say, more POV's to do. But I gotta focus on other things right now. I threw those out there just for the sake of getting them out.

(And I don't wanna miss the Lannister Wedding.)

Lancelot said:
Yeah thats why I was making sure... Aemond has been doing jobs for some of the free citise recently and perhaps Pentos could use him?
Oh. Pentos could always use more skilled men. (as long as they don't threaten princes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back