A slightly different role play

raygankuronishi

Hey! I was until recently part of a group of three people (all with tons of characters- girls, guys, love interests, etc) in this huge rpg for 10 years. That has sadly ended. Now I want some people who want to rp in a more relaxed way. Everyone can create their own world ideas and what I play at the time doesn't have to be what you play.

For example I recently had an au where my character had a very bad life at home. Her mother glamoured her to keep her father from selling her to a nobleman. But she ends up sold to the pirate Killian Jones instead.

So basically, all the characters can exist in one world we come up with, or I can play characters in multiple aus. I guess it's a more relaxed way of playing that focuses more on characters and plot development, not so much campaigning.

I'm willing to play guys or girls, romantically or otherwise, created by you, or stolen from anime, or games, or fairy tales etc lol. And yes, I can do the mature stuff. Usually we would each have a character and each have a guy paired with us. So I'd play my girl and the other person's guy.

I never used Gaia so my notations for action and thoughts and such are probably different. We had our own system in place. But that's not hard to change.

Let me know if you are interested!

[MENTION=4580]raygankuronishi[/MENTION] For some reason, the concept of the different AUs fascinates me! I don't know if you've seen Cloud Atlas, but your concept reminded me of it and if it's okay I'd like to join.

Hey, Although I'm a tad bit very new to this site, your idea sounded very interesting to me, if it isn't too late, and if you'll have me, I would love to be apart of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back