A Second Introduction of Sorts.

kou

trash.

Hello again!

It's been quite a long time since I've roleplayed on this site however I have found that it would be necessary to come back and begin again, I've missed being able to communicate with my friends and I am happy to be able to re-start. I guess this is a reintroduction of sorts.

o v e r v i e w

My name is Annabella although you can call me Anna or whatever you prefer (I mostly use Taylor for some god-given reason), I am omnisexual aromantic in case you were wondering, I am 15 years old, and I am African American/Native American/German. Not much to put here however I mostly RP in anything that seems intriguing and I have no qualms with helping you out should you need it.

o t h e r

I should be getting back to creating RPs relatively soon however if you need help with anything, my inbox is always open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! *throws confetti in air* I don't think we ever met. I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes.

Kestrel said:
Welcome back! *throws confetti in air* I don't think we ever met. I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes.
*Is showered in inglorious amounts of confetti* Thank you, love! It's a pleasure to meet you, Kes. I look forward to seeing you around.

AbstractAnnabella said:
*Is showered in inglorious amounts of confetti* Thank you, love! It's a pleasure to meet you, Kes. I look forward to seeing you around.
If you need help getting around, just lemme know.

You're back for sure? Looks like I can finally get around to a Witness reboot then.

ding dong, the witch is back

Other nicknames Anna forgot to mention:

- Big Poppa

- The Mighty Sub

- Carl (extend the
a significantly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back